Rangers v Kaunas

h-e-a-r-t-s

Who to win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who to win?

• Rankgers
    • Kaunas

If rangers pumping the wee team means we dont have to take any of their ****ty players. Then I want rangers to win.

The wee team have a vast array of **** in their squad and we have our own **** we need to get rid of...we do not need more.

Rangers for me.

Commander Harris
Who you supporting?

neither, but I'll be happy if Rangers lose.

C'mon Vlads lads get right into the arrogant bigots , facts are they should have been banned out of all european competitions after the manchester riots

Charlie-Brown

Lots of mini-huns on this thread - are you watching the game in Robbo's lads & singing songs about Elvhis and his reptile scales? :laugh:

Guest JamboRobbo
Lots of mini-huns on this thread - are you watching the game in Robbo's lads & singing songs about Elvhis and his reptile scales? :laugh:

Nothing to do with Rangers. Just want no excuse for any more Kaunus muppets to move to HMFC.

Where are the mini-liths watching the game ? :P

Gigolo-Aunt

If you check the Pressley thread, would take him back.

Have a coke and a smile.

:)

Rangers by a country mile

I am not a mini hun just feel that ranger humilating kaunus would benefit us most.

I still feel that Vlad and his cronies think that these liths are up to premier league standards.

The reality is they are not.

loveofthegame

You're an arse.

I'm supporting Rangers for very different reasons other than being a mini-hun. I'd go as far as saying i'd want Hibs to hump Kaunas.

And since you're making sweeping generalisations- i drink in Robbo's on occasion but also frequent the Orwell Lodge, the Diggers and the Tynie Arms. And if you were to read the thread with the poll on Elvis you would see i said i'd have him back. Now away and play with the traffic.

Charlie-Brown
Where are the mini-liths watching the game ? :P

probably won't watch the game as i play football on a wednesday but still want rangers to lose - almost always want rangers to lose. :)

Ron Burgundy
You're an arse.

I'm supporting Rangers for very different reasons other than being a mini-hun. I'd go as far as saying i'd want Hibs to hump Kaunas.

And since you're making sweeping generalisations- i drink in Robbo's on occasion but also frequent the Orwell Lodge, the Diggers and the Tynie Arms. And if you were to read the thread with the poll on Elvis you would see i said i'd have him back. Now away and play with the traffic.

Someone's got the painters in!

Francis Albert

I really don't see how the result affects the chances of more Kaunas "muppets" arriving at Hearts and (what matters) playing. Either Csaba picks the team or he doesn't, and if he does I have no reason to believe ex-Kaunus players won't be picked on merit only. If he doesn't we are in trouble whether or not any more Kaunus players arrive.

So I can maintain my tradition of ALWAYS (well at least ever since the 1967 European Cup Final) wantring the OF to lose in Europe.

The coefficient is much less important than the financial reward and yet more finacial advantage the OF enjoy from extended runs in Europe.

loveofthegame
Someone's got the painters in!

haha nah i'm very calm mate, gasping on a pint at 6 when i finish work though!

Just can't stand some of the utter bull**** some idiots on here sometimes come out with.

Kaunas for me.

I am fed up with Gers fans slagging me about Hearts, saying you getting more Kaunas rejects in.

I would psss myself if they beat Gers.

Always want Gers to loose anyway.

I would have to remind them that the team of rejects beat them.

Say What Again
If rangers pumping the wee team means we dont have to take any of their ****ty players. Then I want rangers to win.

The wee team have a vast array of **** in their squad and we have our own **** we need to get rid of...we do not need more.

Rangers for me.

Snap

Charlie-Brown
haha nah i'm very calm mate, gasping on a pint at 6 when i finish work though!

Just can't stand some of the utter bull****e some idiots on here sometimes come out with.

Sense of humour bypass obviously. :)

ToadKiller Dog

After manchester the uglies dont deserve a run in europe this season ,agree with francis about it being irrelevent in terms of possible kaunus arrivals.

Anyways if some Kaunus player rips apart the uglies i would be happy to bring him over for a look .

I expect the grusomes to beat Kaunus with a bit to spare but would be over joyed to see old man smithy,mcoist and the moron knuckle dragging support fallout big time.

b

colinmaroon

Hell will freeze over before I support the BroxPox Brigade!!!

PS And that just ain't in the Scriptures!!!

loveofthegame
Sense of humour bypass obviously. :)

The difficulty with written conversation and not spoken conversation is tone can be very difficult to pick up on. If your post was meant tongue-in-cheek then i'll back down, tail firmly between my legs, delighted with what a fandan i've made of myself. If it wasn't then i stick by what i said... Like i say, its difficult to tell at times...

Guest juvehearts

couldnt give a flying ****.

i hope their is a mass riot & both clubs get banned from europe for 10 years

ill be supporting scotland so naturally is want der hun to win,

but ill take option 1

Commander Harris

Do people really think this one game(whatever the result) is going to change anything at all with regards to the Kaunas/Hearts situation?

Do people really think this one game(whatever the result) is going to change anything at all with regards to the Kaunas/Hearts situation?

nope, but you can live in hope. :)

Guest JamboRobbo

The bigger the humping they get, the less diddies we'll have to suffer IMO. Thats the hope anyway.

Nothing to do with Rangers. Just want no excuse for any more Kaunus muppets to move to HMFC.

Would there not be less chance of those 'muppets' coming to us if they were still involved in europe? ;)

The Baldmans Comb

Good luck to FC Kaunas as 'Scotland's Shame' are an affront to civilised society as are the tiny minoriity of Hearts fans who see our club as an east coast equivalent.

MacDonald Jardine
Good luck to FC Kaunas as 'Scotland's Shame' are an affront to civilised society as are the tiny minoriity of Hearts fans who see our club as an east coast equivalent.

:bigyawn:

When the OF play I want them to lose.

Unless they are playing hubs then I can't decide.:dribble:

Der Hun probably, less excuses to bring Kurskis back the better.

Kurskis haven't played a single game this season due to injury and has only recently been registered to the squad.

Kaunas have a decent keeper in Slovakian Marian Kello though. If he impresses against Rangers I wouldn't be too surprised to see him switching over to Scotland.

C'mon Vlads lads get right into the arrogant bigots , facts are they should have been banned out of all european competitions after the manchester riots

100% AGREE M8

Nucky Thompson

I hope Kaunas rape them and the Weegie media and wee Chick Young are spewing:)

Kaunas all the way.

And, I'd happily sign any Kaunas player who nutmegs Andy Webster en-route to goal as well, just so he can do it again at Tynie :)

Professor.Arturo

Kaunas for me!

We are told Csaba says who comes in and plays, and who does not, so der hun losing does not mean Kaunas players arriving at Tynie.

OF pumped in every Euro game they play will do for me, and if the mini huns on this board dont like it? well they can take a flying duck as well! :)

gowestjambo

No Brainer.............I would hope rankgers would get humped from a Gengkis Khan XI.........

Clerry Jambo

The only side I want these huns to beat are our Rivals.....and sometimes Celtic if it benefits us:rolleyes:

Archived