Clum

Suspect Device

heartsfc_fan

Obviously MK Dons realised they made a BIG mistake (;) ) so as far as I know the lad is back?

I reckon the club will be trying to help him get his move.

It's plainly obvious that this boy is never going to fo anything at Hearts so it's best for everyone if he found another club.

talks have stalled with MK Dons so he's back. Caley are still sniffing about, wanting a loan deal.

pretty sure i read this in the EEN

Hilary Briss

I am amazed MK Dons were interested in Elliott. I presume his agent is sending his highlights tape to clubs with that new year game against the **** on a loop. Unfortunately all will be revealed when the trial starts. I can really see him staying at Hearts as nobody will pay a player of his abilty what we are........he should have thought of this scenario before he started mothing off in press.

Commander Harris
I am amazed MK Dons were interested in Elliott. I presume his agent is sending his highlights tape to clubs with that new year game against the **** on a loop. Unfortunately all will be revealed when the trial starts. I can really see him staying at Hearts as nobody will pay a player of his abilty what we are........he should have thought of this scenario before he started mothing off in press.

Is it that amazing that a team in the 3rd tier of English football are looking at signing an SPL player and former U21 International on loan?

Guest JamboRobbo
Is it that amazing that a team in the 3rd tier of English football are looking at signing an SPL player and former U21 International on loan?

If they've never seen him play, then no.

If they have, then yes. ;)

Hilary Briss

MKD are an up & coming team with money behind them. They had guys like Keith Andrews playing for them in a lower league last year, who Blackburn are trying to sign. IMO, Elliott is not SPL standard and teams in our 2nd tier are about vauxhaul conference standard.

Johanes de Silentio

I heard that Elliot's move to MK Dons woulda been a loan deal, but has fallen through as they couldne reach an agreement, which could mean just about anything.

I also heard that Inverness are back on the scene now that the MK has been pumped. Heard this on Talk 107.

Al.

Professor.Arturo
talks have stalled with MK Dons so he's back. Caley are still sniffing about, wanting a loan deal.

pretty sure i read this in the EEN

Have we not offered enough cash as well?

It was looking good until they say him play. He's 1st Div standard at best, Scottish not English.

Archived