Communication!

Cliffundo

Whith all the positive news and great comms shown lately by the club it got me thinking.

over the last year or so the amount of times I have seen threads and posts giving contact details of the club so people could have a go and tell the club what they thought of the situation.....I think we should do it again...but this time given the praise the club deserves and let them know that this type of communication is what most of us have been wishing for.

Just a note to say... lets get behind the club and lets give them credit when it due...it might just filter back to Romanov and he can see that we can all pull together if we all work together....the fans have as much responsibillty as anyone elseand it's up to us to make a difference this season and get right behind the club from the start!

Mon the hearts!

show your appreciation click here

Shame the site is a pile of balls and crashes my computer every time I visit. But I agree, nice to actually hear stuff direct from the club, rather than pish in the Sun.

Not a bad idea at all. Will do it myself at lunch.

I sent my wee letter of appreciation. Hope it gets to the right place and taken on board.

it just feels good to be a jambo again. Cant wait on the season to start.

jamboinglasgow
Shame the site is a pile of balls and crashes my computer every time I visit. But I agree, nice to actually hear stuff direct from the club, rather than pish in the Sun.

are you on firefox? if so have you got the most recent verson (was released about a month ago.) It hasn't crashed since I got the new verson.

The actual content of the site is better but the site itself is still pish since they changed it (and no firefox here).

are you on firefox? if so have you got the most recent verson (was released about a month ago.) It hasn't crashed since I got the new verson.

I use firefox and it updates all the time. Site still freezes everytime I go there.

I use firefox and it updates all the time. Site still freezes everytime I go there.

I use firefox at home and now only look at the official site when at work as we must be slaves to Microsoft there.

Guys... I was reffering to the communication from the club not the functionality of the website....appreciate what your saying...but I just felt it was time we all got together and responded the same way as we did when things were bad. maybe send them a wee email about the website not supporting FF

Carl Weathers

Credit where it's due.

There's still a long way to go though and I hope they continue the good work!

Archived