New contracts for McGowan and Husband

loveofthegame

loveofthegame

The way the site is being run currently is certainly very impressive. Long may it continue.

jambos are go!
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1350504,00.html

Sorry if posted elsewhere but more investment in the right direction IMO. Both big strong athletic lads which is a must for the modern day footballer. Incidently what is Husband like- position attributes etc. Have not seen him play myself??

He is a central midfielder and playmaker in the Jim Bett style IIRC. Hope he makes it.

jamboinglasgow
Good stuff.

I wonder If Hubby will get a couple of games this season?

I find it interesting that he has been moved up to the senior squad. Csaba must of really seen something good in him (though I think he is a good player) just thought he may of spent one more year in the U19's.

Anyway well done Ryan and Stephan, show the old ones how to do it.

Drylaw Hearts
Good stuff.

I wonder If Hubby will get a couple of games this season?

I was very impressed with the 1/2 hour or so he got against Dunfermline.

Looks a very decent prospect.

I was very impressed with the 1/2 hour or so he got against Dunfermline.

Looks a very decent prospect.

Same.

Delighted we have got both of them on long-term contracts and I reckon they will have their part to play this season.

Pete Seeger

Saw Hubby in a couple of reserve games at the end of last season and he looked promising. To be honest I havn't been quite as impressed with Gowser but I've only seen him play a handful of matches.

Guest jambomickey

more fantastic news from hearts and the fact it was announced first on the official website is brilliant! let the press get the news once we've had it first

Archived