The Catalans know the score.... (6-0)

Gambo

Over on 'wewerethefirstspanishteamtoplaythemightyhibernian.co.esp' (i've translated it for ease of reading)

Miguel - Get in there, we beat the Hibernian of Edinburgh 6-0 .:)

Sanchez - Steady on Mig, don't get to excited about our first pre season game against a team who have already played competitive games, they would be what they call in Scotland 'a pub team', still 6-0 is 6-0.

Manuel - Sanchez old boy i think you are mistaken, last year when we visited Scotland we played 'the pub team' in Edinburgh in front of 57,500 alkies and won 3-1, this time we beat a team who must be ranked lower than 'pub team' as we won by a bigger margin and played in front of only 22,000 hobos.

Sanchez - Manuel, what you say sounds plausible, but after visiting firsttodoeverythingbutachievenothing.net i know you are mistaken...............Hibernian of Edinburgh lost against us as they could not play their free flowing flair football (they taught Brazil you know) on a rugby pitch (good of the Scottish organisers to give us a rugby bumpy pitch to remind us of the nou camp) and they only had 22,000 there as the game clashed with Big Brother on the tv in Scotland and they had their mascot 'Dennis' as one of the housemates. Did you also know they were the first to have floodlights and also ...listen to this...the first to have shirt sponsorship (we only caught up with this sponsorship lark last year), so to be honest this result should (and will) cause shockwaves around the footballing world.

Manuel - It seems as though i stand corrected. Does anyone know how much money we still have available for signings as that boy Fletcher looked a player.

:confused:

Over on 'wewerethefirstspanishteamtoplaythemightyhibernian.co.esp' (i've translated it for ease of reading)

Miguel - Get in there, we beat the Hibernian of Edinburgh 6-0 .:)

Sanchez - Steady on Mig, don't get to excited about our first pre season game against a team who have already played competitive games, they would be what they call in Scotland 'a pub team', still 6-0 is 6-0.

Manuel - Sanchez old boy i think you are mistaken, last year when we visited Scotland we played 'the pub team' in Edinburgh in front of 57,500 alkies and won 3-1, this time we beat a team who must be ranked lower than 'pub team' as we won by a bigger margin and played in front of only 22,000 hobos.

Sanchez - Manuel, what you say sounds plausible, but after visiting firsttodoeverythingbutachievenothing.net i know you are mistaken...............Hibernian of Edinburgh lost against us as they could not play their free flowing flair football (they taught Brazil you know) on a rugby pitch (good of the Scottish organisers to give us a rugby bumpy pitch to remind us of the nou camp) and they only had 22,000 there as the game clashed with Big Brother on the tv in Scotland and they had their mascot 'Dennis' as one of the housemates. Did you also know they were the first to have floodlights and also ...listen to this...the first to have shirt sponsorship (we only caught up with this sponsorship lark last year), so to be honest this result should (and will) cause shockwaves around the footballing world.

Manuel - It seems as though i stand corrected. Does anyone know how much money we still have available for signings as that boy Fletcher looked a player.

:confused:

Quality!

Era Macaroons

:4_1_72:

OP and this

Catalans 6 Matalans 0 GIRUY vermin !!

:4_1_72: what a great start to the morning,...ill have to use that to text my hobo 'mates'

The Old Tolbooth

What a terrific thread :D

Loved the OP's post, and the Catalans 6 Matalans 0 comment was simply majestic :rofl:

Just got this on an email at work...first class!! HAHA!!

Whats wrong with the hobos today!? I emailed a few of them this morning asking what the score was & the attendance...they all jumped down my throat!! I was only interested!! ;) haha

Also noticed this belter from Liberal Hibby on flumps.net

''Mixu got it wrong...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why no silky football and hard tackling from midfield dynamo Brian Kerr?

Mixu got this one wrong big time. Kerr would have been the key to dominating the midfield - he would easily have shut down Messi and his mazy dribbles with his no nonsense style.

Come on Mixu - get it sorted!!! ''

I'm on my third pair of pants peshing myself at some of the stuff on there today !!

Archived