Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Few comments:

1) He seems enthusiastic

2) He's calling Csaba 'the gaffer' - great to see

3) He's ****ing huge :eek:

4) He's faster than Makela :eek:

5) He's some finisher

6) Gary Glen scored against Rheingau, not him.

Harry Palmer

I.J not daft or silly; I prefer 'the gaffer' as opposed to 'Shaggy' in a Scooby Doo voice....

RESPECT; Earn it,,,... Feel it...

My mate is friendly with the Dad of a current 1st team player.

He was telling me that his son called home last night absolutely raving about the new manager - the training, team spirit, the new boy looks v.good - everything.

He says the players have never worked so hard in all his time at Tynecastle but the training was varied and enjoyable. Everything they do is together and it is making a difference.

He said that he has never felt so knackered though.

Hopefully thats just because their bodies are getting used to proper training and trying at 100% again. After getting accustomed to this over a period of time, the fatigue factor will decline.

Few comments:

1) He seems enthusiastic

2) He's calling Csaba 'the gaffer' - great to see

3) He's ****ing huge :eek:

4) He's faster than Makela :eek:

5) He's some finisher

6) Gary Glen scored against Rheingau, not him.

Sure it wasn't Mole?

From a distance they two are solid to tell the difference between.

There as been a lot of words from a lot of players and obviously the gaffer but I am really looking forward to two weeks tomorrow.

Brilliant interview and Berra looks lean and fast. I really hope he can come to the fore this season.

Im glad he decided to stay, I think he has allways had the potential and now is the time to bring it out!

A couple of weeks ago I was saying just take the money for him and bring in a better player. I think looking at him and listening to him I was wrong...I wish him all the best.

From Perth to Paisley
Might seem like a daft, silly point - but good.

He must use "gaffer" - about 48 times in 5 minutes.

Mentions team spirit and family - they all got Chesny a cake and applauded him the morning after the birth of his baby.:cake:

loveofthegame
My mate is friendly with the Dad of a current 1st team player.

He was telling me that his son called home last night absolutely raving about the new manager - the training, team spirit, the new boy looks v.good - everything.

He says the players have never worked so hard in all his time at Tynecastle but the training was varied and enjoyable. Everything they do is together and it is making a difference.

Fantastic to hear. Just hope a few more decent players are added to the squad before the start of the season as fitness and enthusiasm will only take the current squad, which in areas is severely lacking in quality, so far.

Archived