World's easiest 'Where's Wally?'

Pants Shaton

loveofthegame

Was this photo used as evidence to the stupid Hobo fuds on clueless.net when they claimed we had only 2000 more fans than them?!

If not can 1 of our lads registered on their please post it immediately!

Was this photo used as evidence to the stupid Hobo fuds on clueless.net when they claimed we had only 2000 more fans than them?!

If not can 1 of our lads registered on their please post it immediately!

Obviously they hadn't all finished flooding through the turnstiles at this point. :rolleyes:

heartsfc_fan

I'd think there was about 4,000 empty seats in their end (judging by the photo)...or is that being kind? ;)

I'd think there was about 4,000 empty seats in their end (judging by the photo)...or is that being kind? ;)

You can almost see the whole fecking Saltire :dribble:;)

The Old Tolbooth

Your being mega kind mate, I reckon there was 8500 empty seats in there, you can clearly count 10 sections that are either more or less empty, or only half full at best. pathetic really but I love the way it hurts them :D

heartsfc_fan

Guess I am being a bit kind! :rolleyes:

I wasn't at the game, was actually flying to JFK New york airport at the time (ok ok I booked the holiday months before the game! Typical for me to miss it!)

Carl Weathers
Guess I am being a bit kind! :rolleyes:

I wasn't at the game, was actually flying to JFK New york airport at the time (ok ok I booked the holiday months before the game! Typical for me to miss it!)

It was one of the best days of my life.

Sorry...;)

Archived