Another Ghanian midfielder sells for big money

Maroon Mayhem

Maroon Mayhem

I see Sulley Muntari has gone to Inter for almost ?13m.

The international midfield of Appiah, Muntari, Essien and Kingston seem to have fairly high stock on the transfer market. Essien cost Chelsea 24m and Appiah went to Fenerbache for around 6.5m.

What do you think we could realistically get for Larry?

heartsfc_fan

If Larry is decent this coming season and stays free of injuries...I'd say ?3 Million?

I suspect that he has a pretty good agent DVD compilation of the best bits of his game. Free kicks, shots, nice touches etc.

The weaknesses are obvious when you see him play a full game though.

I haven't heard any speculation about anyone coming in for him. Hearts certainly can't afford him anyway.

I see Sulley Muntari has gone to Inter for almost ?13m.

The international midfield of Appiah, Muntari, Essien and Kingston seem to have fairly high stock on the transfer market. Essien cost Chelsea 24m and Appiah went to Fenerbache for around 6.5m.

What do you think we could realistically get for Larry?

Speculating about prices is pretty difficult. All I will say is that when Kingston plays for Ghana, he is regularly one of their star men. The fact he plays his club football for us tells a story about his consistency and temperament, though.

Ryan Gosling

Kingston's the Ghanaian McFadden or Healy.

Great at international level, inconsistent at club level.

Jeremy Goss

My Ghanaian colleague at work regulary tells me the biggest problem with Larry is his attitude. Apparently thinks he's a big shot when he travels back to Accra.

This explains why he is at us, if he could improve his attitude he would playin EPL etc.

He's now 27, peak of his career, nows the time for him to put in 1 outstanding season for us and head south.

Archived