Goals

Gdog

200milesfromgorgie

i've seen his name pop up twice. once on football rumours and somewhere else for the second. nut cannae remember. Excellent goal record for his current club but i feel this may end up in the Gullit lounge.

Is this the striker we have been looking for?? Zelimir Terkes, seems to be the guy we are interested in.

Some right up!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelimir_Terkes

Where did you hear we were after him.Anyway if we are after him we better be quick because with a goal record like that and at the age of only 20 it won't be long until the big guns come calling.

200milesfromgorgie
Where did you hear we were after him.Anyway if we are after him we better be quick because with a goal record like that and at the age of only 20 it won't be long until the big guns come calling.

Someone mentioned they read it somewhere, also a reply on the Scotsman website relating to a Hearts related article. Hearts are meant to be looking the work permit issue before pushing ahead with the deal. Watch this space I suppose. Seems some player, according to write up. As you say may have big guns after him. Csaba seems to have his finger on the pulse with Eastern europeans.

londonjambo

Another spin-off if it went through might be that it might be useful for Beslija to have another Bosnian in the dressing room.

Perhaps we'd see an upturn in his desire to play if he has a compatriot doing well for the club

Just a thought

GC

alright gdog, hows things?

i thought i recognised the name.....

i know your not normally wrong wi footy facts so i just hope this boy comes to the mighty jt's

Captain Lithuania

Am I looking at a different page?

To repeat what I said on the other thread:

The comment was copied and pasted from football rumours. Therefore, it's a heap of pish.

And again we'd be signing someone who doesn't qualify for a work permit.

HMFCjamieHMFC
Am I looking at a different page?

he thought his squad number was his age by mistake

Is this the striker we have been looking for?? Zelimir Terkes, seems to be the guy we are interested in.

Some right up!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelimir_Terkes

That wiki article has obviously been written by his agent.

At 27 years old the guy isn't even a full international for the mighty Bosnia & Hertzogovina!

If his name was Zelimas Terkovicius there would be desire to have him anywhere near Tynie.

Noticed that the Sun had picked up this story today. I know its a rag...blah, blah, blah. It has a quote from his agent saying Hearts have contacted him. It even metions the fee being ?80,000. The question needs to be asked though. Does this mean there is any truth in the story or does this just confirm that somebody at the Sun is reading Kickback???

200milesfromgorgie
Noticed that the Sun had picked up this story today. I know its a rag...blah, blah, blah. It has a quote from his agent saying Hearts have contacted him. It even metions the fee being ?80,000. The question needs to be asked though. Does this mean there is any truth in the story or does this just confirm that somebody at the Sun is reading Kickback???

well if the stewart mccall story was written by the same person (that was in the sun right?) then they must be reading kickback.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
That wiki article has obviously been written by his agent.

At 27 years old the guy isn't even a full international for the mighty Bosnia & Hertzogovina!.

Correct! Eveything on Wikipedia should be taken with a pinch of salt

If he aint made it in his international career for B&H at 27 he's not going to

Next candidate please

Archived