Morning fellow jambos

jambo4eva

hi fellow jambos,

after reading all your threads for a while now i thought i'd join up and be part of the gang ;)

speak to you all soon

cheers

:hobofish:

hi fellow jambos,

after reading all your threads for a while now i thought i'd join up and be part of the gang ;)

speak to you all soon

cheers

:hobofish:

Mod Edit

Denny Crane
you'll have to fight my wife first

He can't be a Hobo! He's on JKB for two minutes and he gets the King of misery that is Prancer suspended!!! :teu26:

Welcome on board:107years:

Miller Jambo 60
He can't be a Hobo! He's on JKB for two minutes and he gets the King of misery that is Prancer suspended!!! :teu26:

Suspended for what

the voice from above

Jambo4eva I don't care if you're a :hobofish:

Thank you for noising up the most depressing man on the planet enough to get himself suspended and giving us all a break.

Cheers. ;)

Firstly welcome to JKB mate and i hope your intentions are honourable

secondly I think Prancer even outdoes me on the whole suspension front

The Mods once told me I was the 9 of Hearts, well I think we all know that Prancer is the Ace of Spades on the whole JKB most wanted :)

Also he came on and got suspended for saying something obviously offensive to a guy who came on and said 'hi'

I would hate to see how long he would last in an argument

not even I am abusive to a poster on their first post

Miller Jambo 60
Firstly welcome to JKB mate and i hope your intentions are honourable

secondly I think Prancer even outdoes me on the whole suspension front

The Mods once told me I was the 9 of Hearts, well I think we all know that Prancer is the Ace of Spades on the whole JKB most wanted :)

Also he came on and got suspended for saying something obviously offensive to a guy who came on and said 'hi'

I would hate to see how long he would last in an argument

not even I am abusive to a poster on their first post

Cant even blame it on the booze at this time in the morning;)

cheers lads and i'm def not a hobo.

i've been a season ticket holder with my old man since the school end stand went up (think that was about 96 or 97) and will never go a season without getting one......... which bugs the wife a bit but she's cool.

i've got 2 we boys both of them taken to tynie only one week old to sit in their old mans seat and experience gods country.

there thats the life so far,

peace out

200milesfromgorgie
Time to pile on for a dig now that he can't answer back. Classy.

just like him.

cheers lads and i'm def not a hobo.

i've been a season ticket holder with my old man since the school end stand went up (think that was about 96 or 97) and will never go a season without getting one......... which bugs the wife a bit but she's cool.

i've got 2 we boys both of them taken to tynie only one week old to sit in their old mans seat and experience gods country.

there thats the life so far,

peace out

I think we all agree you are a Jambo as the mods have a talent of sniffing out infiltrators. They are exceptional at it infact :)

Time to pile on for a dig now that he can't answer back.

The general gist of responses has been that Prancer isn't greatly missed. The idea that he wouldn't be greatly missed has previously been expressed quite often and he's had plenty of opportunity to respond.

The response to Prancer's banning has struck me not so much as having a dig but merely celebrating his absence and applauding the mods for their great work in improving the average quality of this forum.

And if you're really concerned about his "right to reply" then bookmark this thread and bring it back up when he reappears, under whichever username.

Classy.

Was that "a dig"?

The general gist of responses has been that Prancer isn't greatly missed. The idea that he wouldn't be greatly missed has previously been expressed quite often and he's had plenty of opportunity to respond.

The response to Prancer's banning has struck me not so much as having a dig but merely celebrating his absence and applauding the mods for their great work in improving the average quality of this forum.

And if you're really concerned about his "right to reply" then bookmark this thread and bring it back up when he reappears, under whichever username.

Was that "a dig"?

I actually think Prancer a lot of the time is badly treated. even when he has something worthwhile to say he is shot down instantly because he is 'Prancer'. However you can't beat a good bit of JKB abuse - it is what makes this forum so enjoyable

Denny Crane

Pardon me if I don't shed a tear given that Prancer once called for a "kill of refugees" on a thread in the Shed not too long ago.

Still if you want to fight the cause of such pondlife then go ahead.

He is actually Prancers alter ego (Jambo4eva). A bit close to his hotmail address(hmfc4eva);)

Coincidence?????;)

look i'm new to this game guys but i do know gdog so he can vouch for me!!!!!

i don't even know prancer :sad:

sandylejambo

saying prancer is an arse is like saying, mount everest is a hill, it just does'nt do it justice, he is much much more than that

Don't think he is suspended, I was under the impression that the suspended thing is always on his profile(his work), it would appear he is currently online.

Guest JKBMod 9
Don't think he is suspended, I was under the impression that the suspended thing is always on his profile(his work), it would appear he is currently online.

You aren't allowed to have "Suspended" or "Banned" as your custom title.

:)

Can a suspended member read posts but not post posts?

If you'd only spend some more time on the board, you'd know that people "pile on" Prancer regardless of whether he's suspended or not.

:rolleyes:

When I read 'morning fellow jambos' I read 'mourning fellow jambo' at first! Thank god nobody's snuffed it!!

I'm part of the 'just say no' generation - education failed us!

Frankenstein Jambo.
look i'm new to this game guys but i do know gdog so he can vouch for me!!!!!

i don't even know prancer :sad:

You'll get use to it mate. On my first post and thread i took an absolout ripping. I still get ripped due to my avater...don't ask

Frankenstein Jambo.

Can you have bla bla bla blababababa :P

I actually think Prancer does not exist.

Surely he is an alter ego of a Mod, selected to wind up the JKB members to deflect the attention away from the Vlad haters.

It must be true, as Prancer has been suspended so many times but keeps coming back. Any other member behaving in the same unreasonable manner would surely be banned for life, but not Prancer.

At least Doug can be funny occasionally. ;)

Miller Jambo 60
I actually think Prancer does not exist.

Surely he is an alter ego of a Mod, selected to wind up the JKB members to deflect the attention away from the Vlad haters.

It must be true, as Prancer has been suspended so many times but keeps coming back. Any other member behaving in the same unreasonable manner would surely be banned for life, but not Prancer.

At least Doug can be funny occasionally. ;)

Thanks Deek im alive

Archived