Rose Street Pub Golf

Stoddyhmfc

Hi guys & Gals

need a favour does anyone have a 18 hole pub golf game made up that includes the drinks for doing along rose st?

currently witting in work attempting to work it out for tomorrow night. but its waayyy to early for me to think

Cheers.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Hi guys & Gals

need a favour does anyone have a 18 hole pub golf game made up that includes the drinks for doing along rose st?

currently witting in work attempting to work it out for tomorrow night. but its waayyy to early for me to think

Cheers.

No, but I played this game once with old work colleagues and was a shivering wreck after about 12 holes - I was 17 or 18 :eek:

I made it to the 18th, but had spewed my ringer about 14 times :dribble:

I vividly remember being ill for days.

:)

I P Knightley
Hi guys & Gals

Cheers.

Shouldn't take much planning.

Pick a golf course, any golf course and get its scorecard.

All you need is a running order of the pars of the holes (e.g. Birkdale goes: Par 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 3, 5, 4, 5, 4) and that will be the running order of your pubs.

Decide what each par represents (e.g. 3 = 1/2 pint; 4 = pint, 5 = pint & a short) and that's what you have to have in each pub.

Each gulp in a shot. Down-in-one = hole-in-one.

Sawdust Caesar
Shouldn't take much planning.

Pick a golf course, any golf course and get its scorecard.

All you need is a running order of the pars of the holes (e.g. Birkdale goes: Par 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 3, 5, 4, 5, 4) and that will be the running order of your pubs.

Decide what each par represents (e.g. 3 = 1/2 pint; 4 = pint, 5 = pint & a short) and that's what you have to have in each pub.

Each gulp in a shot. Down-in-one = hole-in-one.

You can also have a water hazzard. Before you leave, say, the 3rd pub, you pick a name out of a hat and that person cannot go to the toilet until you get to pub 5, if they do they drop shots. A bunker hazzard means they have to drink double the par to make par in whichever pub they get it. I was on a golf pub crawl but we spent half an hour in each pub so you could take your time to make par or even drink more to score under, mainly because there was a large amount of females there and they didn't want to rush there drinks. The 'each gulp a shot' is a best way to do it though.

Archived