Pampers required

I.J

ROB JONES V THIERRY HENRY

hahahahaha!!!

I am the lolrus.

Jones has him beaten in the air.

So he's better.

Because.

I really shouldn't be up at this hour but that was ****ing priceless. John Rankin v Xavi!!!!!

Poor Xavi, he's probably googled his opponent and keeked his pants............laughing!

Geoff Kilpatrick
I really shouldn't be up at this hour but that was ****ing priceless. John Rankin v Xavi!!!!!

Poor Xavi, he's probably googled his opponent and keeked his pants............laughing!

That is utterly hilarious! :rofl:

Xavi and Iniesta ran the show for Barca last year, in 1st gear. The idea of any h**s midfielder being part of a "key clash" against them is just :dribble:

Haha thats priceless. A few gems;

"John Rankin began his career at Manchester United, but was unfortunate not to make any appearances in the top team and like so many sought first XI football elsewhere. Having impressed with Inverness Caledonian Thistle"

So from the fringes of Man Utd (if you believe he was anywhere near 1st team) to Caley? Aye right then.

"Fletcher should use his pace and guile to test Marquez, whose defensive capabilities can be questionable at times."

83 times capped mexican legend versus Plug lookalike? If Fletcher gets a look-in i'll be very surprised. MArquez makes a living from marking the very best in the world. Which isnt a description of Fletch.

Anyone read the comments? Hypocrite alert for no19

"Deano to play really well, possibly score to stun the Barca and sicken the Yam dafties who constantly pick on him because of his disability."

Wallace Mercer songs anyone? Pot Kettle Hobo

If a tear or 47 does not escape your eye, you are a robot.

;)

Should that not be 'a tear or 107'? ;)

Guest juvehearts

feeking deluded the lot of them

and as for the hibsman - a place at the stand awaits you my hobo friends.

hearts_crazy

I have to say the the 'key clashes' make hilarious reading. Personally, though it's not really funny (more sad really) I like this bit best:

ORGANISERS of tonight's friendly between Hibernian and Barcelona believe they are on course to attract an attendance of at least 25,000 to Murrayfield after ticket sales picked up significantly over the last few days.

While that figure would pale into insignificance when compared with the remarkable crowd of almost 58,000 who saw Hearts play the Catalan club at the home of Scottish rugby a year ago, it would nonetheless constitute a respectable attendance for any non-competitive fixture.

:lolpoint: Geoffrey the Giraffe V Thierry Va va Voom.........................Oh ma sides !!!

I think I've just :1092: masel laughing and a little bit of wee slipped out as well.

As for Rankin V Xavi......................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guest JamboRobbo

For all the claims of Hibsman etc, they do seem to unwittingly make complete fools of the Hobos fairly often.

Not even sure they even mean it, but this article, along with the "excuses" as to why theres going to be more empty seats than full ones the other day, are much funnier than the deliberate **** takes they do of HMFC.

For all the claims of Hibsman etc, they do seem to unwittingly make complete fools of the Hobos fairly often.

Not even sure they even mean it, but this article, along with the "excuses" as to why theres going to be more empty seats than full ones the other day, are much funnier than the deliberate **** takes they do of HMFC.

Well when utter fuds are writing about utter fuds they can't help but make a complete breast of things can they ?

Surely these people have to be undercover Jambos who write these articles ?

I mean you'd have to be some kind of hopeless deluded brainwashed slavering ****** to produce such tripe and actually believe that it's fact !

Archived