Spooks......

JWL

Just finished the 2nd series on box set, is it a poor man's 24 or a highly entertaining bbc drama series, stuck between the two myself.

i love spooks. its definitely a highlight in the TV year and i can't wait for the next series

Billy the Jambo

Spooks is great much better than 24 .I only watched the first series of 24 i wasn,t impressed haven,t watched it since

Spooks is PC pish

Funny how the terrorists/crims are barely ever asian but always some radical chinese/russian/eastern european group or the US

BBC refusing to mirror life, its the damn asians who are after us :):):)

Say What Again

Spooks is one of a few good programmes BBC has churned out recently.

Life on Mars / Ashes to Ashes

Hustle

Waking the Dead

Criminal Justice

New Tricks and Judge John Deed are watchable too.

Spooks is PC pish

Funny how the terrorists/crims are barely ever asian but always some radical chinese/russian/eastern european group or the US

BBC refusing to mirror life, its the damn asians who are after us :):):)

have you even seen it??

there have been iranian groups, asian groups, muslims who stictched a bomb into a womans stomach in order to bomb an embassy....

they use all kinds of people for all kinds of stories.

its not something everyone will enjoy, but i for one, love it

siegementality
Just finished the 2nd series on box set, is it a poor man's 24 or a highly entertaining bbc drama series, stuck between the two myself.

Spooks is far better than 24 although I watch both. Spooks was far better when it had the original cast though, Keeley Hawes, hubba, hubba!!!

http://www.belowbelief.com/archives/keeley_hawes.jpg

Still a top programme though, I like the interactive bits on it as well, Spook training!!!

I watched spooks right at the start but stopped watching, not sure why. Started watching it again last series and really enjoyed it. Can't watch 24, it goes on forever.

Archived