I tunes question..

jambogaza

Someone's asked me to put a few songs on their i pod so I connected it up to my normal i tunes. However, it keeps asking me if I want to erase the i pod's contents and replace with the songs in my library which I don't want to do obviously. Any way round this?

Cheers.

There should be a manual option you can tick? Then just drag and drop the songs you want from your libary onto your mates ipod. It wont work with songs that have been baught off itunes though.

Someone's asked me to put a few songs on their i pod so I connected it up to my normal i tunes. However, it keeps asking me if I want to erase the i pod's contents and replace with the songs in my library which I don't want to do obviously. Any way round this?

Cheers.

iPod's are great until you want to do something like this. Tread carefully, I once ended up fecking my iPod and laptop trying to do something similar.

Griclesfield

what happens is when you plug an ipod into your pc or laptop that is new or your friends it will ask you if you want to sync all music.

select cancel, then go into preferences in itunes and untick auto sync.

then next time you connect up the itunes with this ipod like the previous post has stated you can then just select the songs and drag them into ipod.

Archived