Csaba not happy with 6!

Benzinho

Post match interview is up on the website now.

Csaba says he was happy with the performance but would have liked us to score a few more. Once again he says exactly what we want to hear and from the tone of the interview it sounds to me like a striker is number one priority on his shopping list.

Chad Sexington

"We should have had 6 more."

Good stuff. Says he's already spoken to Vlad today as well.

Hopefully new players...and a striker especially....coming soon.

:)

Let's hope so.

Also good to hear Larry's keen on the attacking midfield role. I've long thought he could be the answer in that position if he could up his work rate. Hopefully Csaba's the man to instil that in his game.

Chad Sexington
Let's hope so.

Also good to hear Larry's keen on the attacking midfield role. I've long thought he could be the answer in that position if he could up his work rate. Hopefully Csaba's the man to instil that in his game.

Yeah was just listening to that too.

Very positive interview with Larry. Seemed to enjoy playing at the tip of the diamond behind a front two.

Another positive day for Hearts.

I could get used to this.

:);)

Johanes de Silentio

Get in there, Csaba!

One day this man will say something I don't agree with, but he hasn't yet!

Peeps have been moaning about the need for a Hartley-like creative centre-mid player - sorry, but Larry's your man for that particular role - we get much more from him in there than out wide, IMO.

My only doubt about Larry was our ability to pay his wages and match his quality - Kingston is our top player by MILES! His attitude stank towards the tail end of last see-saw - could it be because so few players were on the same wavelength? Could it also be because he was ****ed aff with the way things were being run? Hopefully, this is a thing of the past, oui?

Surely the only significance of these German games is to give all of the players game time, so that Csaba can mould the best of them into a shape for the coming see-saw? Hopefully, he can also pinpoint any weaknesses and build some much-needed team spirit anaw?

Early days, mind!

Al.

Larry loving the diamond (so to speak) is very bad news for at least one of Stewart, Ruben, Eggert and Bruno.

Rudolf's Mate

Bruno is more defensive/holding so he can sleep easy. Agree that this is what I want to hear however it remains to be seen if Larry will track back and cover the way Hartley did with great effect.

All positive though :)

The Old Tolbooth
Larry loving the diamond (so to speak) is very bad news for at least one of Stewart, Ruben, Eggert and Bruno.

Personally I'd play Bruno in there with Ruben and Eggert as back up, and punt Stewart (not unless Csaba can get something out of him)

Get in there, Csaba!

One day this man will say something I don't agree with, but he hasn't yet!

Peeps have been moaning about the need for a Hartley-like creative centre-mid player - sorry, but Larry's your man for that particular role - we get much more from him in there than out wide, IMO.

My only doubt about Larry was our ability to pay his wages and match his quality - Kingston is our top player by MILES! His attitude stank towards the tail end of last see-saw - could it be because so few players were on the same wavelength? Could it also be because he was ****ed aff with the way things were being run? Hopefully, this is a thing of the past, oui?

Surely the only significance of these German games is to give all of the players game time, so that Csaba can mould the best of them into a shape for the coming see-saw? Hopefully, he can also pinpoint any weaknesses and build some much-needed team spirit anaw?

Early days, mind!

Al.

Kingston is definitely the man for the job if he can up his work rate and get his attitude right which, as you say, was very disappointing towards the end of the season. If we could get in a striker who could get a real understanding with Larry we could really be on to something.

I'm really trying hard not to get too excited after the numerous let downs of the last couple of seasons but the more I hear from Csaba and the players the harder it is.

hearts_crazy

Positive thread on Kickback, better hide it quick before the 'but it was only a pub team' crew come along and spoil it.

Only positives from tonight, score, attitude, workrate, chances created, will to win. What we've been crying out for for ages.

Hate to say it but it shows how ineffective Shaggy was. I always said a proper Manager who had a clue about football could get the best out of our players, early days, but the future could well be bright. Here's hoping.

Nelly Terraces

Shabba is the man. I'm off to Germany in the morning, Can't wait now. Bring it on.

In Shabba We Trust. FTH.

If a little of Andy Driver's attitude would rub off on Larry, we'd have ourselves a wee midfield dynamo. His workrate let him down but I don't believe that's really how he operates...it was never an issue until the second half/final third of the season and whether that was a result of injury, the demands of international duty or internal politics at the club, there was really no need for all that sitting down and grumbling that he did. However, prior to that he'd been fine. If Csaba can inspire Larry, we might have a little spark of 'Rudi effect' again...he's that sort of player. He can take on the playmaker role and he has that brilliant ability to lift the team. We haven't seen it for a while now, mind you...

Anyway, tonight's game...I was most chuffed to read about the change of attitude and workrate. It's not enough, but I am so relieved to hear that he's having the desired effect on those lazy baskets. Hopefully the rest will come...

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Laszlo-will-not-sacrifice-discipline.4319176.jp

More good stuff from Csaba. Particularly like this bit.....

""If you don't have control over the players, they will have control over you. In the past the players have control over the managers, and this is not a good way.

"If you go to war, the soldiers cannot have control over the generals.

"You must have a leader and you must have discipline. If I can go for dinner at eight o'clock, everyone must go to dinner at eight o'clock.

"This club must show unity. We must move together, we lose together, we win together, we eat together, we go to training together.

"If a player doesn't like what (he has] to do, he can go."

Please Vlad, just leave well alone. We could have found a good guy here. Just let him get on with getting the team back to where it should be.

Ryan Gosling

I think having the youngsters in the squad's been a clever move. Their workrate will be consistently high and as such will drag the team up.

Archived