Talk 107 Hearts special

badly drawn boy

badly drawn boy

Sorry guys , im sure there has has been a thread on this before but just back holidays and listened to this for the first time tonight

Some good points from Ewan Murray and Donkey etc

What about the hun from fife who declared i a do support ma local team likesay

Charlie mann - i just dont get him , sounds like a labour spin dr -4 years and the pr had never been so bad though he represents VR and not Hearts he tells us -though contadicts himself later on that its easy for Hearts now to dish out decent reports now that the news is good and it was all bad when he was there , why is he bothered when Hearts were nothing to do with him -whether its Vlad Hearts or both , he done a miserable job

Barry Anderson on the verge of declaring himself a jambo

Cod-heads favourites for best of the rest in the spl -how do they work that one out , lost the like of B Nicholson and signed who ?

Charlie Mann and George Foulkes without doubt say Michael Stewart for captain -sets an example off course :confused:, wouldnt even have him in the team

Tell you what comes over loud and clear , the boy Ewan appears a right bevie merchant

Anyway -comon the jts

eddie fenwick
Sorry guys , im sure there has has been a thread on this before but just back holidays and listened to this for the first time tonight

Some good points from Ewan Murray and Donkey etc

What about the hun from fife who declared i a do support ma local team likesay

Charlie mann - i just dont get him , sounds like a labour spin dr -4 years and the pr had never been so bad though he represents VR and not Hearts he tells us -though contadicts himself later on that its easy for Hearts now to dish out decent reports now that the news is good and it was all bad when he was there , why is he bothered when Hearts were nothing to do with him -whether its Vlad Hearts or both , he done a miserable job

Barry Anderson on the verge of declaring himself a jambo

Cod-heads favourites for best of the rest in the spl -how do they work that one out , lost the like of B Nicholson and signed who ?

Charlie Mann and George Foulkes without doubt say Michael Stewart for captain -sets an example off course :confused:, wouldnt even have him in the team

Tell you what comes over loud and clear , the boy Ewan appears a right bevie merchant

Anyway -comon the jts

aye ewan likes a pint now and then:eek:

john brownlee

Don't listen to it anymore since they went down the daytime TV format just a load of ^^^^p to collect the bored housewives and scheemies that haven't TV licences. where has the good journo with a bit of spunk gone their sports night is a real waste of space verging on a squirm appreciating society but lets try keep the east happy and chucking in a few hobos and an occasional Jambo

almost as bad as real radio but not quite reached the depths of ewean and that over weight t ex goaly

shaun.lawson
Don't listen to it anymore since they went down the daytime TV format just a load of ^^^^p to collect the bored housewives and scheemies that haven't TV licences. where has the good journo with a bit of spunk gone their sports night is a real waste of space verging on a squirm appreciating society but lets try keep the east happy and chucking in a few hobos and an occasional Jambo

almost as bad as real radio but not quite reached the depths of ewean and that over weight t ex goaly

Hey! Don't you go dissing Talk 107, John: muggins here was on the show! :P

Norfolk and Chance

Is it a good show? Tend to listen to Radio Scotland for football chat

shaun.lawson
Is it a good show? Tend to listen to Radio Scotland for football chat

Donkey's show on Friday nights is pretty decent, I'd say. It's a bit tabloidy though, and there are too many adverts, as with any commercial station.

badly drawn boy

Forgot to mention , you came across very well Shaun -made some valid points

shaun.lawson
Forgot to mention , you came across very well Shaun -made some valid points

Thanks, bdb - I had the dubious pleasure of hearing it myself the other day, which was a bit weird, but I was relieved to find I'd done ok, and that Donkey hadn't tripped me up (as he quite easily could have!).

Archived