Post a happy pic in memory of the Hobos Barca debacle

Guest gorgie kev

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hobos will feel like this

stupid-cat.jpg

Sellik will laugh at their wee brothers, the Hobos.

1371598168_387de1f7a2_m.jpg

This will happen

Phonepics1.jpg

We will laugh - ho ho ho.

1212353624900.jpg

And finally, the Hobos will feel like this.

dumbass.jpg

Epic fail.

Hmmm. It's one of the most satisfying and amusing things to happen in quite some time...but I get the feeling that we might be tempting fate a wee bit by enjoying it this much...the karma gods don't like smugness much. They'll go and bloody win it or something...

Pffft. :laugh:

jamboinglasgow
Hmmm. It's one of the most satisfying and amusing things to happen in quite some time...but I get the feeling that we might be tempting fate a wee bit by enjoying it this much...the karma gods don't like smugness much. They'll go and bloody win it or something...

Pffft. :laugh:

no this is karma coming back to us, hibs mock us playing barca and we get a huge crowd and numerous reasons why we were wrong to play Barca.

Hibs then decide to play them and get a very little crowd. SOunds like Karma is just finishing its job.

shaun.lawson
sadhibby.gif

That's from the Dundee United relegation game, correct? If so, what on earth was he doing turning up in green and white hat in the first place? :wacko:

Incidentally, I randomly came across this on Youtube earlier. It's not Hearts - but it didn't half make me chuckle at the time:

That's from the Dundee United relegation game, correct? If so, what on earth was he doing turning up in green and white hat in the first place? :wacko:

Its from the cup final when they got hammered 3 - scud by Celtic when they didn't have a single shot on target.

2002 or 2003 ? Something like that.

shaun.lawson
Its from the cup final when they got hammered 3 - scud by Celtic when they didn't have a single shot on target.

2002 or 2003 ? Something like that.

Ah, I stand corrected. It was 2001 - when they left Latapy out (I think) too!

Guest gorgie kev
bat_suit_350px.jpg

OR

messi1.jpg

Well the Hibs are gay,so maybe they like to see men in tight rubber costumes:eek::107years:

Ah, I stand corrected. It was 2001 - when they left Latapy out (I think) too!

Happy days.

I was drunk for a week :booze::booze::booze:

shaun.lawson
Happy days.

I was drunk for a week :booze::booze::booze:

Hehehe! Whisper it but, fearing the worst and aware of the parallels between them that year and Hearts in 97/8, I had a crafty tenner on Hibs to win the Cup on third round day: think they were around 14-1 or so IIRC. So come the final, I was on a win-win - and was absolutely delighted to be ten quid worse off at 4.45pm. I could scarcely believe it had been so easy for Celtic, to be honest.

Archived