Hearts v Rheingau Select

Ryan Gosling

chester copperpot
6-0

Audrey scored. :wacko:

And we're still arguing? :wacko: Hehe. Sucka's (not you Cosa)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In english please.

Perfectly elocuted, my point stands. If you want to be a pedant then that says more about

Drylaw Hearts
Perfectly elocuted, my point stands. If you want to be a pedant then that says more about

:)

Drylaw Hearts
So was the score 6-0, who were the scorer's? :)

Not sure mate.

But 33.33% of the scorers were Lithuanian.

chester copperpot
Not sure mate.

But 33.33% of the scorers were Lithuanian.

Hehe, thats not good in my eyes, but gives some fuel to the fire I suppose.

Drylaw Hearts
A smiley face?! How very droll.

I still can't figure out what your 'perfectly elocuted' post was meant to say.

And btw...

Can I suggest you finish post #207 before you post again.

It doesn't make any sense.

Drylaw Hearts

Yes it does.

Ryan Gosling

Ksanavicius BOOO

Berra

Zaliukas BOOO

Kingston

Stewart BOOO

Makela

chester copperpot
Ksanavicius BOOO

Berra

Zaliukas BOOO

Kingston

Stewart BOOO

Makela

I'm going to act like an idiot (again), where they the scorers?

Sorry but I was a bit pre-occupied with getting my son into the Clyde academy tonight.

Hopefully he'll sign for the mighty Bully Wee one day (then onto Hearts).

Ryan Gosling
I'm going to act like an idiot (again), where they the scorers?

Sorry but I was a bit pre-occupied with getting my son into the Clyde academy tonight.

Hopefully he'll sign for the mighty Bully Wee one day (then onto Hearts).

Yes they were.

chester copperpot
Yes they were.

6-0 is never good enough, no matter who you play. :P

Ryan Gosling

"I am always happy but the problem is that we don't score," Csaba explained. "We created a lot of chances. Ok we score some goals but more was possible."

Csaba agrees. :D

Charlie-Brown
Makela keeps up his fantastic scoring record for Hearts.

Good for him.

Good to see Berra and Zaliukas score although I hope they don't use up their quota for the season - I always like to see the centre backs score and given their odds for 1st goalscorer in games are usually between 25-1 & 40-1 usually my punt at home games - if it comes in once a season then you've a nice wee earner that weekend and covered you seasons betting - if it comes in twice or more then your laughing - Paul Ritchie especially versus Killie used to win me money this way. :)

Guest JamboRobbo
And where did they get the story of the signing of Laryea Kingston on the same day and covered in the same articles ?

In fact why dont I just save you some time splitting hairs and direct you to the link which has a direct quote from Valdas Ivanauskas ANNOUNCING the signing of Gogua

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/6262569.stm

:clap: :clap: :clap: Quality.

Good to see Berra and Zaliukas score although I hope they don't use up their quota for the season - I always like to see the centre backs score and given their odds for 1st goalscorer in games are usually between 25-1 & 40-1 usually my punt at home games - if it comes in once a season then you've a nice wee earner that weekend and covered you seasons betting - if it comes in twice or more then your laughing - Paul Ritchie especially versus Killie used to win me money this way. :)

Paul Ritchie had aggression about him. Would go through players to get the ball. Zaliukas prefers to cry to the referee. Berra also not tough enough.

Bit harsh mate.

One phenominal season, one average and one terrible.

Meaning on average we've been average :confused:

Or looking at it another way, since the day after he took full control of the club 33 months ago the football side of the club has been in decline.

Our "phenominal season" included the sacking of the manager that took us to the top of the league and the only CEO Vlad has employed in his time here

Our "average" season contained a player revolt which saw our captain and vice captain culled, saw us not invest to any focussed extent on building on season 1 and at least trying to get into the Champs League group, an 8 game Malofeev winless streak.

Our terrible season saw us get off to our 4th or 5th worse start in our history and our worst run of results for 3 decades (the man primarily responsible for which is now back at the club in a senior coaching position)

League placings only tell part of the story

None of this changes the fact though that there is the impression of change under Csaba - and it is enjoyable feeling as if the club are now starting to try and do things properly again.

hearts_crazy
Highlights are now on HW.

Okay, a couple of things about the highlights:

1 - The opposition was pish poor BUT

2 - We created dozens of chances

3 - Csaba is right, we should have scored many more goals and if it hadn't been for a few good saves and goall line clearances we could easily have done them 20-0, no exagerration

4 - Of the chances we created a great many were on target, not just hit and hope from 30 yards ending up in Tyncastle school

5 - The team are working in harmony, something we struggled with last season

6 - Play with that attitude and commitment in every game from now until the end of the coming season and we will get that Euro slot

Everybody loves Baz

Just watched the highlights now and i must say that both Juho & Mikey's goals were very good, also a lot of good movement & passing but the score should have been at least 13-14 nil, allbeit against a **** poor opposition.

Archived