Csaba's latest interview

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Lawrence asks him about the 'strong discipline' he's brought into the club.

I've 'anglicised' the answer slightly.

Sir Csaba answers: "This isn't strong discipline, this is normal discipline. This is the problem that the team had before, this was a mistake, and I change what I don't like. If you don't have discipline off the field, you have indiscipline on the field. ... If you don't take control of the players, the players take control of you and you lose them."

Basically the exact problem that everybody's mate "Shaggy" had.

Good man, Csaba.

EDIT: More - "The last time, the players had control over the managers." - said as he rolls his eyes.

I love him.

Chad Sexington

Sir Csaba answers: "This isn't strong discipline, this is normal discipline. This is the problem that the team had before, this was a mistake, and I change what I don't like. If you don't have discipline off the field, you have indiscipline on the field. ... If you don't take control of the players, the players take control of you and you lose them."

Good man, Csaba.

But the training was buzzing!!! :cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile:

Top stuff again from the Csabster.

I bet they don't know whats hit them. :nooo:

I think I'll wait till I actually see the team perform before getting a rager over him.

Talks the talk but we've still got to see whether he walks the walk.

Chad Sexington
I think I'll wait till I actually see the team perform before getting a rager over him.

I couldn't get a "rager" over a middle aged Romanian football manager, if we won 10-0 against the hobos in the CL final. :eek:

Each to their own I suppose. :rolleyes:

Greedy_Jambo

Exactly.

Don't get all excited and p!$$ in your pants just yet people.

Funniest thing i've read on here in a while :rofl0:

200milesfromgorgie
Exactly.

Don't get all excited and p!$$ in your pants just yet people.

too late. i'm gonna have to go home and change now!:o

Buffalo Bill
I couldn't get a "rager" over a middle aged Romanian football manager, if we won 10-0 against the hobos in the CL final. :eek:

You get one on your birthday still though?

Buffalo Bill

The number of red cards we've had in the last 2 years is incredible.

Indiscipline has clearly been a significant problem. Take for example, the Dundee United away game, the **** Kurskis getting sent off, that **** Clum getting sent off v Killie at home and Nade's red card away to Killie. All ridiculous sending's off that were easily avoidable. If any ofplayers let themselves or the club down like that again, they should be getting it in the neck, fined etc I doubt that was happening under Frail.

Good man, Csaba.

EDIT: More - "The last time, the players had control over the managers." - said as he rolls his eyes.

I love him.

I'd say this is a problem since Rix, and ultimately a problem Romanov not only allowed to develop but was complicit in developing

Whether the coach was too "matey" with the players - Rix and Frail

Couldnt control the players - Valdas

Was widely detested and demotivational - Malofeev and Cervenkov

Or just a complete waste of space - I'm-a-toly

Bit harsh to say all the blame lies at the door of Frail.

Whilst he was not right for us he was the only the manager other than Burley under Romanov to get us going upwards in the league.

Most importantly it underlines just about everything that was suggested in Elvis' press conference was correct.

Either way Csaba - by being so knowledgeable and articulate about how football should be and how it hasnt been at Hearts is practically telling us more about the shambles that has developed at the club since Burley left than anyone else during that time

Buffalo Bill

These bloody Vladsheep, eh? Tsk:

I bet they say "Csaba loves disipline" as they make love to their wives. :confused:

Buffalo Bill

Good man, Csaba.

I love him.

Wonder what you'll be calling him after he wins a derby ;)

These bloody Vladsheep, eh? Tsk:

I bet they say "Csaba loves disipline" as they make love to their wives. :confused:

Buffalo Bill

Better than "I love discipline" being said by Csaba as he makes love to their wives I guess :dribble:

Just as an aside - be careful how much praise we heap on Csaba

My experience - without exception - is that anyone we have "fawned" over since Vlad arrived has been ditched pretty quick smart

Hence we are only left with people at the club we all moan about.

My experience - without exception - is that anyone we have "fawned" over since Vlad arrived has been ditched pretty quick smart

But thats just because we're all a bunch of moaning ungrateful bar stewards.

That's true actually.

Burley, Anderton, Brellier and Skacel all spring to mind.

That's true actually.

Burley, Anderton, Brellier and Skacel all spring to mind.

Elvis (remember "Captain Fantastic thread etc), Hartley...

Ryan Gosling
Elvis (remember "Captain Fantastic thread etc), Hartley...

Hartley wasn't really ditched.

But thats just because we're all a bunch of moaning ungrateful bar stewards.

But its also because Romanov got rid of people we all accepted generally highly benefitted the team, and generally had vocal praise heaped on them at games.

Everyone left falls into the..."hhmmm, well, er" category AT BEST.

He does appear to have some sort of "I'm the King of the Castle" complex, whereby anyone that challenges that has their head cut off

Hartley wasn't really ditched.

hhhmmm - not really worth arguing over I guess.

He was phased in and out of the team after Riccarton.

Remember the "humiliating" sub appearance for the last 20 seconds of one game?

Lets just say his passage was eased out of Tynecastle not long after we were told we wouldnt be selling players to the old firm etc.

And he was effectively our main player, save Gordon, at the club when he was transferred.

Lets just say his passage was eased out of Tynecastle not long after we were told we wouldnt be selling players to the old firm etc.

And he was effectively our main player, save Gordon, at the club when he was transferred.

I remember him being benched a few times also.

It appeared to me that he was being clearly shown that he was no longer wanted at the club. Even Gordon was benched / got Vlad flu. All three of their cards were marked after the Riccarton 3 thing.

Ryan Gosling

Yeah I remember. But we all agreed that the money we got was excellent, Kingston was a great replacement, and Hartley got to move to his 'heroes'.

Yeah I remember. But we all agreed that the money we got was excellent, Kingston was a great replacement, and Hartley got to move to his 'heroes'.

Despite it being a reasonable deal, the intentions behind it weren't all that honourable, IMO.

Absolutely

The money we got for Rudi was good too

I think we'd probably "loosely" agree that Romanov still got rid of these players for more than just monetary reasons.

They both suffered Vlad flu before departure. They both were assets to the team. Hartley was even sold to a competitor

I'd say they were ditched - Vlad just happened to get a monetary return. Bottom line is they could still have both been here had Vlad wanted them to be...

Boy, can Csaba talk! LOL! I'm liking him. Sounds like he might get some discipline instilled in the squad. Fingers crossed.

Lynn:ninja:

vlad on the tyne

I don't know how much I will like the Csaba speak If his taktiks dont come err err err errr together.I want suckcess too for Heart Csaba and I know errr errrr errrr we must vurk errrr errrr errrrr together.

Csaba getting plaudits for his soundbites, lets just see if he gets praise for player selection,taktiks and resoolts.

Some of Csaba's waffling would really do my nut in if we had to put up with performances served up on a regualr basis last season.

Buffalo Bill
I don't know how much I will like the Csaba speak If his taktiks dont come err err err errr together.I want suckcess too for Heart Csaba and I know errr errrr errrr we must vurk errrr errrr errrrr together.

Csaba getting plaudits for his soundbites, lets just see if he gets praise for player selection,taktiks and resoolts.

Some of Csaba's waffling would really do my nut in if we had to put up with performances served up on a regualr basis last season.

I'm sure your Livingston accent is just lovely, mind. :P;)

Buffalo Bill

Pants Shaton

Csaba speaks better English than most SPL managers. English is his 4th language - I assume it is your first.

vlad on the tyne

gman the resident KB spellchecker, do you do other things in your spare time?

vlad on the tyne
I'm sure your Livingston accent is just lovely, mind. :P;)

Buffalo Bill

pure dead brilliant so it is :)

I'm from Edinburgh so officially I speak two languages :P

Pants Shaton
gman the resident KB spellchecker, do you do other things in your spare time?

I'm limiting myself to spell-checking those who have the cheek to criticise a guy speaking his 4th language (almost perfectly). All the best.

vlad on the tyne

oh well I gave you something to bitch about, hope it brightened up your day.

Seymour M Hersh
You get one on your birthday still though?

Buffalo Bill

That was a pager so the nurses could get in touch with him!

Seymour M Hersh
Better than "I love discipline" being said by Csaba as he makes love to their wives I guess :dribble:

C'mon now you know if you caught him with yours just after beating the hobos 6-0 in the Scottish Cup Final you'd excuse yourself after asking them if they'd like a cup of tea or an extra blanket!;)

C'mon now you know if you caught him with yours just after beating the hobos 6-0 in the Scottish Cup Final you'd excuse yourself after asking them if they'd like a cup of tea or an extra blanket!;)

What i do know is there appear to be a large minority of people on this board who, if they caught Romanov with their missus, would make an excuse for him, let him off before lighting his post coital cigarette :P

...anyway, if we beat Hibs 6-0 in a cup final I'm not sure whether or not I'd ever make it home...

Archived