Jambos in Newcastle?

i8hibsh

My mate (English) selfishly and without thought to the Scottish season has booked his stag do in Newcastle over the weekend of the first game versus Motherwell.

I'm going down on the Friday night and I am hoping to come back to Edinburgh for the game then back down to party in Newcastle Saturday night

I know we have fans down there, will anyone be driving up for the game on the Saturday?

It's a long shot but you never know

a fellow Jambo needs you

cheers

if your stuck, theres always the train. tickets are ?38 return (newcastle - haymarket)at the moment.

If you book the train now you may be lucky and get a return for around ?25 but also check the price of singles each way as it surprisingly can work out cheaper.

jamborleystatto

i got 2 singles for around 22/23 quid that day,only takes a hour 40mate get on it,always a few jambos on the 7pm last train to newcastle from haymarket or waverley,6.50pm at haymrkt

With my hotel room for 2 nights,travel down and 2 all day sessions on the booze I really don't wanna spend money on the train. cheers tho

Was just kinda hoping I could scran a lift in return for some refreshing provisions for the journey and my fantastic banter

Archived