Driver Happy At Hearts

DC_92

There are some players who talk the talk very well, and then don't really replicate that on the pitch. Andy Driver isn't one of them.

I like him as a player, and I like the personality he brings to our slightly grey team. I'm genuinely glad that he thinks that staying with us might be worthwhile. That's excellent news.

Johanes de Silentio

Magic - I think Driver's gonnae be BIG!

Have patience wi' our young players, people!

Al.

tartofmidlothian

Great news. It's early days, but Driver's surely one of the leading candidates in this team to be a Hearts legend. Not that there are many!

Great news. It's early days, but Driver's surely one of the leading candidates in this team to be a Hearts legend. Not that there are many!

Legend?

I wish people would stop using that word :(

tartofmidlothian
Legend?

I wish people would stop using that word :(

Sorry.

'Fondly-remembered player'?

'Guy whose picture gets used as an avatar'?

'Not s**t'?

:)

Of course Pravda's report is not quite the same as the one from the poster who purports to be one of Driver's relations on here.;)

Just a quick question, why did he have a sit down with AK and not Shaba?

Really dislike AK and i dislike just how much input this guy gets, he seem's to be involved in first team affairs far to much!!

Anyway great news about Driver, the only decent player last season!!

Sorry.

'Fondly-remembered player'?

'Guy whose picture gets used as an avatar'?

'Not s**t'?

:)

Much better, cheers :thumb:

200milesfromgorgie
There are some players who talk the talk very well, and then don't really replicate that on the pitch. Andy Driver isn't one of them.

I like him as a player, and I like the personality he brings to our slightly grey team. I'm genuinely glad that he thinks that staying with us might be worthwhile. That's excellent news.

100% agree. good player, when he matures a little more he'll be fantastic. plus the only player in our squad who can take a free kick !

100% agree. good player, when he matures a little more he'll be fantastic. plus the only player in our squad who can take a free kick !

Kingston?

Kingston?

Stewart?

:peepwall:

:rofl:

Stewart?

:peepwall:

:rofl:

No need to build a wall like that for Stewart's free kicks as they always go over the bar. :rofl:

200milesfromgorgie
Kingston?

ok kingston aswell. so apart form driver and kingston what have the romans done for us?

Archived