Csaba comment on Nade

Brave Hearts

Brave Hearts

Csaba comment in Evening Hubs on Nade.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-launch-striker-search.4311020.jp

"We have other forwards like Christian Nade but he is not ready at the moment. He is only doing preparation training so we cannot use him just now. I hope he will be fit enough to play in the next two or three weeks. We will try our best with him."

Hasn't he always been doing preparation training and hoping to be fit. Haven't we tried our best too long with him ?

What a waste of time and money.

Guest gorgie kev

"We have other forwards like Christian Nade but he is not ready at the moment. He is only doing preparation training so we cannot use him just now. I hope he will be fit enough to play in the next two or three weeks. We will try our best with him."

Hasn't he always been doing preparation training and hoping to be fit. Haven't we tried our best too long with him ?

Damn i thought i was going to read that he was calling him a fat waste of space.

LiamWallace

Nade is a good player but i would like to see how good he would be if he was totally fit and not looking like he had just been to maccy d's for his tea he showed that he is capable at times last season and hopefully csaba can get the best out of him for this season maybe hit 15-20 goals with a good run in the team and someone decnt beside him.

Rudolf's Mate

Have to agree that a fit Nade minus a couple of stone could be a worrying prospect for the SPL. He's shown glimmers of what he can do however he really needs someone to be tough on him. Obviously Shaggy wasn't that person so just maybe Shabba is!

Every player needs to be given a new chance in the new scheme, including the likes of Nade and Kingston who didn't look interested towards the end of last season.

All together now.

ArmiyaRomanova

Always thought Nade could have been more of a player for us if he'd been offered better service.

Frankenstein Jambo.

I have always said nade has talent but his lack of fitness has always been a factor and has hinderd his progress at the club.

People forget that we havn't had a proper training resime at this club since burley left. Last seasons training was hinderd by that mad bulgarian whose name i can't spell.

With a good pre-season and proper training methods nade is going to be a totally different player this season.

Dr. Bapswent

I think Nade will soon (if not already) be given a shape up or ship out ultimatum by Csaba.

If he cant sort it out, he wont be playing, and therefore surplus.

Csaba clearly can and has replacments he is aware of, even if he is not already looking to bring them in.

He wont stand for rubbish, so Nade has a choice, do whats asked, and become the player we all think he probably is, or take the easy route, be lazy and stay in obscurity never really reaching the potential he has.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Always thought Nade could have been more of a player for us if he'd been offered better service.

agreed

I have always said nade has talent but his lack of fitness has always been a factor and has hinderd his progress at the club.

People forget that we havn't had a proper training resime at this club since burley left. Last seasons training was hinderd by that mad bulgarian whose name i can't spell.

With a good pre-season and proper training methods nade is going to be a totally different player this season.

Are you sure it is only the Bulgarian who's name you can't spell?

Maroon Mayhem
I think Nade will soon (if not already) be given a shape up or ship out ultimatum by Csaba.

If he cant sort it out, he wont be playing, and therefore surplus.

Csaba clearly can and has replacments he is aware of, even if he is not already looking to bring them in.

He wont stand for rubbish, so Nade has a choice, do whats asked, and become the player we all think he probably is, or take the easy route, be lazy and stay in obscurity never really reaching the potential he has.

But what will happen to his big yellow car? :sad:

$ilvery_Moon

We will never get Nade "fit". He's had fitness problems his whole career. Nade = enigma.

I agree,I think that nade needs someone decent to play with him aswell,he was made to look stupid playing upfront on his own when he isnt that type of striker. He definitely has the ability though!

casenauskis

Nade is a beast who , if kicked up the erse, could be released against the average defences that are in the SPl and could cause some real damage :P MON BIG YIN. CUT DOON ON THE STEAK PIES

Nade isn't fat, never has been. He's solid with muscle. But too much of it so he can't keep pace effectively throughout the 90mins, just like Bednar after he came back from injury.

Dropping some of that muscle will benefit him and I'm positive he's very, very talented as he can show some great footwork and skill on occasion. Hopefully Csaba will get him ready and get him playing, and we'll see a brand new player then.

I recently heard someone compare Nade to Thierry Henry.

"Compared to Henry, Nade is a useless fa bast@rd".

I think we've had some poor players in recent times, with Nade its possibly as muc to do with his attitude and lack of motivation than with no ability, in any case I get the feeling that he'd rather be elsewhere and as such we should (and I'm sure will) sell him first time we get an acceptable offer.

.........what ?, ..........like,

,........"would you like another plate of chips with your burger Sir ??"

Seymour M Hersh

Arrived back with a groin strain (real or imagined) and has only recently begun hi pre-season work. I think that's what the gaffer is referring to.

If I typed what I think of Nade, I'd get launched never to return.

I do think he has ability which is all the more annoying for me.

As was said, clean slate for everyone but if he doesn't shape (no pun intended) up smartish, get him to feck.

Arrived back with a groin strain (real or imagined) and has only recently begun hi pre-season work. I think that's what the gaffer is referring to.

Why let the facts get in the way of character assassination? :P

FWIW, I think Nade has the talent. Hopefully he will get the fitness bit sorted out too.

It is not just his fitness and awful work rate which needs to be sorted too.

He plays like he is in the playground. Gets a pass - which has to be to his feet or he is not interested; looks for defenders to beat.

He never ever looks for a first time pass, never looks to play other players in, a very greedy player. Just like virtually all our players, is in dire need of coaching.

It puzzles me that players at a mismanaged club get more abuse than the cause of the mismanagement

Lets see what ALL the players are like under Csaba before spouting endless vitriolic hatred based pish about them

If those wary of Romanov ought to give Csaba a chance to prove he is in full control, then the players ought to be given a chance to see if any improvement comes from being properly managed

It is abundantly clear Csaba was met with a group of players who had suffered from a grossly negligent lack of footballing structure when he arrived. Lack of confidence, lack of leadership, lack of tactical awareness - in his own words

Lets see what changes there are, if any, before grinding them into the ground.

Damn i thought i was going to read that he was calling him a fat waste of space.

Me too!

londonjambo
Are you sure it is only the Bulgarian who's name you can't spell?

At least he got his punctuation correct ... ;)

Schoolboy error .... literally

GC

There is no doubt Nade has talent and I reckon Csaba is the man to get him fit and get him playing well consistently.

But if he realises it is just a waste of time then hopefully he does it beofre the 31st of August so we can punt him and bring someone else in.

rossthejambo

always thought nade has the talent to be a really good player for us. his performance at caley when we won 3-0 was superb and that was with clum up front beside him. think its pretty obvious that he is not a lone striker. he needs someone like mole/elliot to play off him and link up with him. when he's isolated he struggles. i think csaba could be the man to get him into shape and scoring goals for us on a regular basis.

the problem was always if he could last 90 minutes. but if you look at darcheville he managed to do pretty well last season and i dont think he ever finished a game. don't see why nade cant be as effective as darcheville

the fact that Nade is not trying to engineer a move away speaks volumes.

perhaps he's been given a rocket up his erse and is trying to develop in order to get a big move away after next year ?

i half expected him to be trying to get out as soon as "intensive training" and "players must give their all" quotes started coming out of Tynecastle.

sandyseymour

He plays like he is in the playground. Gets a pass - which has to be to his feet or he is not interested; looks for defenders to beat.

He never ever looks for a first time pass, never looks to play other players in, a very greedy player. Just like virtually all our players, is in dire need of coaching.

First class analysis ......sorry to say that most amateur players have better football awareness than Nade :confused:

Cut The Crap

Correct. He plays like most of the seven and eight year olds in my son's football team. In fact, I'm doing some of the boys an injustice there. He has a lot to prove - and improve.

Archived