Big Brother

Rawrrrrrrr

Anyone been watching it?

Its got to the stage where its just about bearable now

Its quite funny actually

Dale: I nominate mohammed, well basically because hes a t(t :rofl:

Have to say its been the funniest one for a while and its nightly arguments are quite entertaining

It's for simpletons, birds and gays.

I must be a bird!

:eek:

I only watch it because I'm in love with Rachel.

:confused::confused::confused:

i worked with that little gay who spat in the boys face, must be about 5 years back now. glad to see he's still a complete tool.

deesidejambo
i worked with that little gay who spat in the boys face, must be about 5 years back now. glad to see he's still a complete tool.

It it true he is a hobo?

200milesfromgorgie
Anyone been watching it?

Its quite funny actually

Have to say its been the funniest one for a while and its nightly arguments are quite entertaining

it really does nail home the 'idiot box' name that television is sometimes known as.

Us intellectuals that waste are working day on kickback need not bee worried about frying ones brain.......:rolleyes:

Anyone been watching it?

Its quite funny actually

I have to admit I do sometimes watch it. Think Mo or Darnell should go, they have both turned into nasty *******s the past few weeks.

Captain Lithuania
It it true he is a hobo?

Wouldn't surprise me, after all.. Oh The Hibees Are Gay! :107years:

scottish_chicP

I hope Darnell goes. Cannot stand the guy although Mo is possibly the greediest guy in the world.

Captain Lithuania

Were you a dancer too? :P

Jokes mate ;)

I'm addicted this year! Luke is so funny! Total wee bitchy old maid!

Luke to Win ;)

Mo is a complete and utter idiot! Cannae even get a sentence out! He makes my blood boil! Mo to Go! :P

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Luke to Win ;)

Mo is a complete and utter idiot! Cannae even get a sentence out! He makes my blood boil! Mo to Go! :P

Luke is an irritating little weasel - I'd love to smash his teeth in.

Right now, I actually have a dislike for every single housemate. BB is ****e, yet I continue to watch :wacko:

:mad:

scottish_chicP
She so is not!!!

Plus the fact she could be the dullest most boring person on the planet!

Plus the fact she could be the dullest most boring person on the planet!

She is dull and boring but the thing that annoys me the most is the fact that she never has an opinion. She really does sit on the fence at every possible confrontation. Also her forehead is extremely large!

scottish_chicP
She is dull and boring but the thing that annoys me the most is the fact that she never has an opinion. She really does sit on the fence at every possible confrontation. Also her forehead is extremely large!

Yeah clearly has no opinion as she doesn't want to upset anyone. And I agree on the forehead thing. Really don't like the girl.

Also if you look at that pic you can see her face is layered with make up. She is almost orange.

There actually isn't 1 house mate that I would want to win the ?100,000. At least Dale is coming out of his shell since bunny boiler Jen left.

I watch it sometimes. I really dont know why. But anyway that Becca would get a boot right in the face. See her greeting about cutting her hand. That was one of the most irritating noises I have ever heard.

I have to admit I do sometimes watch it. Think Mo or Darnell should go, they have both turned into nasty *******s the past few weeks.

There actually isn't 1 house mate that I would want to win the ?100,000. At least Dale is coming out of his shell since bunny boiler Jen left.

Sometimes?! :rolleyes:

Rachel is not caked in make up in that picture, it's a professional shot, the publicity shot that all housemates get, yeah she's got make up on, but you can see her freckles and she's cute, dammit.

Nothing wrong with her forehead either, my wife has a high hairline and she's gorgeous too, she looks a bit like Rachel actually, which may well account for my fancying her. (Rachel, not my wife, well both really, I'm confusing myself now)

As for being dull and having no opinions, I disagree about that too. I'm sure she just needs the right person to open up to, she's quiet yeah, but then in a house full of idiots most of us would probably keep our own counsel too.

Becks is a munter and gives half wits a bad name.

Luke is whiny little two faced git.

Lisa is half man, half 1980's dance troupe reject who dearly wishes she was Zena Warrior Princess. If brains were dynamite she couldn't blow her nose.

Darnell wishes he was a gangster rapper.

Mo is childish and greedy.

Dale is a prima donna pretty boy who just follows the crowd and would love to be cool, but doesn't have what it takes.

Mickey is loud, obnoxious, judgemental, I'm fairly sure he's a sex pest.

Sara is a ho.

Maysoon has no personality whatsoever.

Kat is going to be a despot when she grows up, I laughed when she complained that the knickers she was given weren't 'sexy', I thought they suited her fine.

Rex would just love his Dad's approval, he's had everything handed to him on a plate, hasn't achieved anything, because he's a failure.

Stu would give Narcissus a run for his money.

Did I get them all?

200milesfromgorgie
Rachel is not caked in make up in that picture, it's a professional shot, the publicity shot that all housemates get, yeah she's got make up on, but you can see her freckles and she's cute, dammit.

Nothing wrong with her forehead either, my wife has a high hairline and she's gorgeous too, she looks a bit like Rachel actually, which may well account for my fancying her. (Rachel, not my wife, well both really, I'm confusing myself now)

As for being dull and having no opinions, I disagree about that too. I'm sure she just needs the right person to open up to, she's quiet yeah, but then in a house full of idiots most of us would probably keep our own counsel too.

Becks is a munter and gives half wits a bad name.

Luke is whiny little two faced git.

Lisa is half man, half 1980's dance troupe reject who dearly wishes she was Zena Warrior Princess. If brains were dynamite she couldn't blow her nose.

Darnell wishes he was a gangster rapper.

Mo is childish and greedy.

Dale is a prima donna pretty boy who just follows the crowd and would love to be cool, but doesn't have what it takes.

Mickey is loud, obnoxious, judgemental, I'm fairly sure he's a sex pest.

Sara is a ho.

Maysoon has no personality whatsoever.

Kat is going to be a despot when she grows up, I laughed when she complained that the knickers she was given weren't 'sexy', I thought they suited her fine.

Rex would just love his Dad's approval, he's had everything handed to him on a plate, hasn't achieved anything, because he's a failure.

Stu would give Narcissus a run for his money.

Did I get them all?

You're such a hobo mincer........;)

Luke to Win ;)

I can't get into it at all this time, I only watch the eviction on Friday nights

Archived