Clum and the worst case scenario.

Munch

What happens if clum cannot get terms agreed with M.K.Dons, or I.C.T. Could he do what the Bosnian Bullet has done, i.e returns too see out his contract.

The bottom line is "what if nobody else wants him" would you give him one last dance, at breaking into the big time ?:sterb147:

Guest jambomickey

think he has to go to get his career back on track! he looked decent under burley and rix but then all the unstability at the club affected him and his loan at motherwell was a disaster, to be honest the stick he took from the stands just totally drained his confidence

the new manager may be able to get the best out of him but he really needs to go elsewhere to restore his confidence. preferably england

think he has to go to get his career back on track! he looked decent under burley and rix but then all the unstability at the club affected him and his loan at motherwell was a disaster, to be honest the stick he took from the stands just totally drained his confidence

So you would give him one more dance sorry chance, maybee a wee run in the first team too see what he can do.?

mirsad_beslija

I agree, the abuse poor calum gets is out off order, he has played well under the guidance of graham rix. so give the laddie a break the so called hearts fans who boo him, its no wonder he has no confidence, its been slowly drained from him............

Guest jambomickey
So you would give him one more dance sorry chance, maybee a wee run in the first team too see what he can do.?

no i think it's best for him to move on

alwaysthereinspirit
What happens if clum cannot get terms agreed with M.K.Dons, or I.C.T. Could he do what the Bosnian Bullet has done, i.e returns too see out his contract.

The bottom line is "what if nobody else wants him" would you give him one last dance, at breaking into the big time ?:sterb147:

He had his last chance (dance) It was on you tube.:eek:

Guest jambomickey
I agree, the abuse poor calum gets is out off order, he has played well under the guidance of graham rix. so give the laddie a break the so called hearts fans who boo him, its no wonder he has no confidence, its been slowly drained from him............

maybe mixu might fancy him for hibs? be a good signing for them:hobofish:

Tbh Ive not seen anywhere stating the MK Dons move is a loan, as a club with a decent amount of cash I would imagine if they like him they will take him permanently if the price is right

ICT would be a bad move imo as theres no chance at any point of them paying us a fee and I suspect thats why brewster has came out vocally now hoping to seal something before money becomes the issue

I have also heard in the past he and wallace are on ridicolous wages for there age - so much so even utd baulked at wallaces when enquiring about a loan last year

Commander Harris
Tbh Ive not seen anywhere stating the MK Dons move is a loan, as a club with a decent amount of cash I would imagine if they like him they will take him permanently if the price is right

ICT would be a bad move imo as theres no chance at any point of them paying us a fee and I suspect thats why brewster has came out vocally now hoping to seal something before money becomes the issue

I have also heard in the past he and wallace are on ridicolous wages for there age - so much so even utd baulked at wallaces when enquiring about a loan last year

Apparantly Elliot's agent suggested it would be a loan:

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hearts39-Elliot-in-frame-for.4311050.jp

"It's a loan rather than a permanent transfer and he has the chance to show what he can do tonight. MK Dons is a good club and Calum is discussing things with them so we'll see if that develops."

oh ah grantona

it is defo a loan deal and he has 3 yrs left

also he is down for a look at mk and them to look at him there is a game tonight dunno if he played any part

it is defo a loan deal and he has 3 yrs left

also he is down for a look at mk and them to look at him there is a game tonight dunno if he played any part

Clum is there too replace Flo, the 12 million pound flop .:)

Archived