channel 5 now

eddie fenwick

Half way through and still no mention of the 'Riccarton Three' Pah!

Interesting programme though.......

what did i miss?

anyone got a link?

I'm not watching it but I assume it's about the Romanov dynasty who ruled Russia in the 1600 and 1900's?

I'm not watching it but I assume it's about the Romanov dynasty who ruled Russia in the 1600 and 1900's?

That's only about 3 hours, That's not a long time time to create a dynasty ;)

It was an interesting programme, with a proper story, good reconstructions that helped the story but didn't get in the way, good, real science and a conclusion. It proved that all the Tsar's family were killed by the Bolsheviks so oor Romanov can have no asperations to reclaim on the Russian Empire.

On the downside I watched the whole programme and not a sniff into the mystery of the 'Riccarton Three' :rolleyes:

That's only about 3 hours, That's not a long time time to create a dynasty ;)

It was an interesting programme, with a proper story, good reconstructions that helped the story but didn't get in the way, good, real science and a conclusion. It proved that all the Tsar's family were killed by the Bolsheviks so oor Romanov can have no asperations to reclaim on the Russian Empire.

On the downside I watched the whole programme and not a sniff into the mystery of the 'Riccarton Three' :rolleyes:

When was this on?, and im taking it was about a russian soviet war?

Home and away lol? :P

I think it was a home banker for the Communists/Bolsheviks. The result being 7-0 (Tsar & Wife + 5 children) There seems to be a bit of debate wether there was a bit of extra time but in the end the result was conclusive. :rolleyes:

The communists went on to dominate the Russian league for the next 70 years.

'Riddle of the Romanov's' - Channel 5 - Last Night (22 July) 8:00pm

If you want to make Riccarton Three analogies then Trotsky has to be Elvis!

Elvis as Trotsky, Eh!

I'd advise him not to take up any offer that means travel to Mexico, and beware of meeting an agent in the study if the agent has an ice axe ........... :byebye:

Archived