NEW PLAYERS..... IN

mirsad_beslija

mirsad_beslija

Glad to see csaba is serious about a new look squad. with David obua, in place can there be more africans on there way next?. i would think so to be honest, as i think compatriots from his homeland country would help obua settle in. also with csabas contacts in the germany league and hungarian leagues stars could well be on there way. from that region to !.even if he brings in six new guys and only 3 off them are good to half decent its a success.........Rock with the Casba...............!.......... success ...............................Together...!

Everybody loves Baz

you really are from Peebles.................................or the moon.:confused:

WTF

haha....the guy seems happy enough...don't spoil it :)

PS: Makela looked really happy and sounded really positive on Hearts.tv today....I hope he gets a chance and does the business.

robin hood jambo

I think csaba's got the 1 african he really wnted, i cant see to many others coming unless there is no problems with work permits.

I think if you look back to coments from the hearts board more players from scandinavia, germany that area have probably been scouted and the names put to csaba for him to look at, although i agree he prob will be onto contacts from hungary and germany from his days there.

Jus hope he's got a decent striker in mind!

a HUNGARY striker

boom boom

The last (only?) hungarian striker in the SPL was at the hobos and he looked pretty gash

as long as we dont end up with a player like him. I think hungary would be a good place to hunt out some talent. There is very little money in hungarian football and there wont be any probs with work permits like the africans.

I think we could search out 1 or 2 gems over there.

Archived