Growing A Beard...

The Comedian

The Comedian

Looking for fellow KB'rs thoughts on this.

I want to grow one, I reckon all blokes go through this phase and now it's my turn. What are peoples advice here regards hygiene and such, If you've had one what would you say?

I don't plan on it being a mess either, nice and cool looking like the guy out of the movie Sunshine.

:)

I don't have the strongest growth, it tends to go all patchy. Unlike Borthers who has perfected the modern Jesus look! :)

Doctor FinnBarr

I want to grow one, I reckon all blokes go through this phase and now it's my turn. What are peoples advice here regards hygiene and such, If you've had one what would you say?

I don't plan on it being a mess either, nice and cool looking like the guy out of the movie Sunshine.

I've got a beard, been going thro that phase for years. Word of warning tho, don't snog another man with a beard cos it acts like velcro! LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've got a beard, been going thro that phase for years. Word of warning tho, don't snog another man with a beard cos it acts like velcro! LOL

You said that was oor secret!! :mad::cool:

Hud a beard for years...shaved it a couple of years ago on holiday..my daughter wouldn't talk to me...A'm wan ugly ^^^^ without it mind!! :eek: Grew it back and will never shave it again!! :P

Doctor FinnBarr
You said that was oor secret!! :mad::cool:

Hud a beard for years...shaved it a couple of years ago on holiday..my daughter wouldn't talk to me...A'm wan ugly ^^^^ without it mind!! :eek: Grew it back and will never shave it again!! :P

Snap with Kay, told me to grow it back when I shaved!

Our little secret is safe, no one will look at a beard thread!

:fing25:

The Comedian
Full beard..............got something to hide, eh!

Negative. I'm fine right now with slight stubble ha. Just fancy it is all, not a full beard like, more a cool looked after thing.

Thank's for the heads up Bikerjambo.

Mrs Biker sounds like a real catch lol ;)

Snap with Kay, told me to grow it back when I shaved!

Our little secret is safe, no one will look at a beard thread!

:fing25:

As long as the pervs on here KNOW what kind of Beard he's talking about, we should be safe!! ;)

marshallschunkychicken

Go for it. It worked for Radovan Karadzic.

My Mrs (a dentist) hates beards - especially those who come in with breakfast still attached!!

I tend to find they grow pretty much by themselves - all you have to do is remember not to shave ;)

Of course some judicious trimming can increase its appeal in the pulling department.

PsychocAndy

Only shave my head regularly and trim my face with clippers every so often, it catches in my mobile phone otherwise. Not the best looking bloke in the world, Scotland, Edinburgh, my house, but the laziest.

Archived