derek riordan

h-e-a-r-t-s

h-e-a-r-t-s

celtic have rejected 400k from burnley for him but have stuck him in the reserves when he can leave for free at the end of the season. can anyone shed any light on their logic? also, what's the consensus these days on signing the little rat boy? i'd personally be a fan. just what we need on the pitch.

celtic have rejected 400k from burnley for him but have stuck him in the reserves when he can leave for free at the end of the season. can anyone shed any light on their logic? also, what's the consensus these days on signing the little rat boy? i'd personally be a fan. just what we need on the pitch.

Could you not have just added your comment to the many existing Rhiordan threads that already exist? :sad:

Guest gorgie kev

Too much baggage with the wee ned,Plus he is a goofy ugly little runt who hates us.

maroonlegions

putting aside his hobo connections, the fact he hates our guts, seems a total liability when out with his mates, rudi song , so all in all i would not like to see him in a maroon jersy , a*** hole of tjhe highest order he is.:cool:

Guest jambomickey
Too much baggage with the wee ned,Plus he is a goofy ugly little runt who hates us.

agree with you mate

Hagar the Horrible

I agree with all of the above, but we still should offer ?300k for him as that what thellik would do and expect to get him?

And as he hates us so much, seing him in a maroon jersey would just be the worst thing to happen to him and with the worst decision in the world dialema of either playing for us or the cheltic bench/:p

I would offr 400k for him...offer him decent wages ( yes I expect less than he is on now but more than at fester rd )

Gve him one year deal with an option to extend - can he be any worse than the Bullet ? Or McCann ?

hinksikensi

he has undoubted talent but if thers one player id never want to pull on the hearts jersey then its that little pr*ck

Why do people continue to go on and on about Riordan rumours. Trust me he will NEVER sign for Hearts. He HATES us. Its a complete non story.

Check out the Gullit Lounge!! Hopefully the wee scrote NEVER comes to Tynecastle...As Our or anyone elses player!! :mad:

it just shows you what Strachan and the Celtic board think of rat boy that they are willing to take a 400k loss and pay his wages for a year while he rots in the reserves!

i for one salute them. i've never hated a football player so much in my life and its just a pity that he's not tied to a 5 year contract at smeltic!

would top myself if he signed for us!

Adi Dassler

Makes you wonder what he's done to Strachan.

I could not stomach seeing him in a Hearts jersey.

I'd rather see Neil Lennon wearing the maroon than him.

A sad loss to football, for a 'maverick' player, but an entertainer. Great if he was in England too, so we don't have to worry about his goals!

sad indictment on football and the Old Firm

hinksikensi

seeing as im quite new on here im not sure if any of u have discussed this before but the reason hes left in the cold by strachan is coz he was seeing his daughter.

Makes you wonder what he's done to Strachan.

I could not stomach seeing him in a Hearts jersey.

I'd rather see Neil Lennon wearing the maroon than him.

Now that's taking things too far!!!!!!!!!

Thig Ar Latha

The papers gave us Hell for sticking promising (Internationsl experienced) Scottish Talent in the reserves when HMFC fell out with Webster. I wait with bated breath to see Tic receive the same treatment in the same situation.

Can't understand anyone wanting to see him play for Hearts. He drifts in and out of games and scores goals because people forget he's there. He's a lazy player who became famous by popping out of Garry O'Connor's shadow every now to score some goals. (some of these were outstanding) WGS won't have him in the Team because he can't stand lazy players who don't contribute to the Team effort. Imagine Reardun playing along side Nade! The Team would be down to nine men before a ball was kicked.

Despite all that the wee runt has talent, but I'd hate to see him defile a Maroon shirt by wearing it. If he signed for us it would be a terrible mistake for both it (Reardun) and us. Let this rumour rest. :mad:

MacDonald Jardine
A sad loss to football, for a 'maverick' player, but an entertainer. Great if he was in England too, so we don't have to worry about his goals!

sad indictment on football and the Old Firm

He's a sad indictment on what the Leith vermin produce.

bean counter
The papers gave us Hell for sticking promising (Internationsl experienced) Scottish Talent in the reserves when HMFC fell out with Webster. I wait with bated breath to see Tic receive the same treatment in the same situation.

You and me both but we know it won't happen.

jackjambo22
Okay what the Drylaw Hibs vermin are like.

Cant ever see Riordan playing for Hearts, undoubted talent maybe but one bucket of Hibs ****e :mad:

seeing as im quite new on here im not sure if any of u have discussed this before but the reason hes left in the cold by strachan is coz he was seeing his daughter.

Does Strapon's daughter look like her mum or her dad? If the latter, can you imagine what the sprogs would look like?

FWIW some random politician on Off the Ball a few months ago alluded to Riordan being involved in hobbies not becoming of a professional athlete or something similar.

Rudolf's Mate

If true that's priceless.... You can just imagine rat boy at training! Aye ye may no play me but av pumped yer wee lassie!

Maybe he actually deserves some credit :)

frankbroxup

The boy must be laughing his ****** off.

Another 12 months on ?10k + in the reserves if necessary then a potential; 250 - 500 K signing on fee.

Then maybe 5 - 10 years prime years

Get a life Burnley and/or Hearts would not pay his wage demands

How ever much you may hate him the Boy has it completely right.

Credit to the agent

Why are we all discussing this??? He willl NEVER sign for Hearts!!

And I find that a good thing cause I can think of nothing worse than that little neddy ba*tard putting on a marron jersey.

Can you imagine the mayhem that would ensue if he signed on the dotted line for us? What about when he starts walking round tynie expecting the ball at his feet for 90 mins?? He would get boooed into oblivion.

Good riddance to the little runt, I hope he festers in the smeltic reserves or buggers off to england.

is he no from drylaw???

hes fi pilton i used to wave my hearts scarf at him every time i saw him and beleive me theres no chance of him being a jambo or a hobo

Thig Ar Latha
Why are we all discussing this??? He willl NEVER sign for Hearts!!

And I find that a good thing cause I can think of nothing worse than that little neddy ba*tard putting on a marron jersey.

Can you imagine the mayhem that would ensue if he signed on the dotted line for us? What about when he starts walking round tynie expecting the ball at his feet for 90 mins?? He would get boooed into oblivion.

Good riddance to the little runt, I hope he festers in the smeltic reserves or buggers off to england.[/QUOTE]

And what, exactly have England done too you that you would wish Reardun on them? England's not my favourate place by any means, but I would'nt wish Reardun on them. About the only place he can blend in would be the East End of Glasgae or Leith.

:boak::boak::boak:

Archived