Csaba Interview on Official Site

babertonjambo

babertonjambo

Has anyone watched the TV interview with Csaba on the Hearts website? I cancelled my Hearts World subscription last month so can't get access to it now! Was wondering if there was any interesting things to take from it ??

Following the theme of this post,

I wanted to go to watch Kung Fu panda at the cinema on the weekend but didn't want to pay the entry fee, could anyone tell me what it was like, maybe type the story out for me.

:confused:

I wanted to go to watch Kung Fu panda at the cinema on the weekend but didn't want to pay the entry fee, could anyone tell me what it was like, maybe type the story out for me.

Great film! Well worth paying the money to go and see.

As for the interview...its got some nice piano music in the background for the first couple of minutes :)

We will play 4-4-2

First we will work on the basics

He must buil the confidence up

Teach players what they should do in all situations

We need more compitition for places (i assume he means quality)

We may not have the money of the OF and cant afford the same players but we will have team spirit

There is a good base here

Everyone must work together from kitman to players

interview continues tomorow

babertonjambo

Oh I'm sorry, I thought I was in a forum where people share and discuss info related to Hearts. Silly me! :rolleyes:

:wacko::wacko:

Cheers for posting the summary Andy.

jackjambo22

:rofl:

some people ought to get off there bloody high horse on here.

the op makes a reasonable point...

this a hearts forum where people generally spend most of there time speaking about all things hearts...although you do often get ***** who are more interested in ermmmm lets just say kids cartoons!!!!

some people ought to get off there bloody high horse on here.

the op makes a reasonable point...

this a hearts forum where people generally spend most of there time speaking about all things hearts...although you do often get ***** who are more interested in ermmmm lets just say kids cartoons!!!!

And some folk should chill out and be a bit more light hearted. :)

And also, kids cartoon?!! Maybe you're right I should be more adult.

Any one read War and Peace? Can't be bothered myself but heard it's pretty good. Could anyone tell me what happens?:arf:

He said

The most important thing is the fans

The most important thing is the spirit

The most important thing is the players

The most important thing is the 100%

The most important thing is being together

I think he is right this is the most important thing.

He does not however think Kung Fu Panda is the most important thing, but does rate Angelina Joelies Wobblies as reasonably important, although apparently Jennifers are even more most important.

Simple plot -- poor no friends fat panda is discovered by wise old master who informs pupils and staff that he is the chosen one -- all laugh and disbelieve -- he struggles to gain their respect but in the end ................ well you can guess the rest can't you

All from a very good ahem DVD -- genuine of course.

PS the poor fat no friends panda was too close to the mark for me.;)

Simple plot -- poor no friends fat panda is discovered by wise old master who informs pupils and staff that he is the chosen one -- all laugh and disbelieve -- he struggles to gain their respect but in the end ................ well you can guess the rest can't you

PS the poor fat no friends panda was too close to the mark for me.;)

In the end Po the Panda makes friends and TOGETHER, through teamwork, they conquer and triumph!

There is relevance in Kung Fu Panda ... that wasn't such sarcy comment after all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJGJ View Post

'Simple plot -- poor no friends fat panda is discovered by wise old master who informs pupils and staff that he is the chosen one -- all laugh and disbelieve -- he struggles to gain their respect but in the end ................ well you can guess the rest can't you

PS the poor fat no friends panda was too close to the mark for me.'

..........................................................................................................

'In the end Po the Panda makes friends and TOGETHER, through teamwork, they conquer and triumph!

There is relevance in Kung Fu Panda ... that wasn't such sarcy comment after all!'

.........................................................................................................

I love it when a plan comes together -- :):):):):):):):):):)

colinmaroon
And some folk should chill out and be a bit more light hearted. :)

And also, kids cartoon?!! Maybe you're right I should be more adult.

Any one read War and Peace? Can't be bothered myself but heard it's pretty good. Could anyone tell me what happens?:arf:

France loses - - - AGAIN!!!

He said

The most important thing is the fans

The most important thing is the spirit

The most important thing is the players

The most important thing is the 100%

The most important thing is being together

I think he is right this is the most important thing.

Who could disagree with any of those Valdas-isms?

But it misses out the factor which has been the most significant in the downturn of the last 2 1/2 seasons of course. VR.

but does rate Angelina Joelies Wobblies as reasonably important, although apparently Jennifers are even more most important.

He's not wrong there. Like the cut of his jib.

auldbauldfan

I took a speed-reading course and read "War and Peace" in half an hour.

Its aboot Russia!

Archived