Has anyone renewed recently what with all the good news ??!!!

jackjambo22

jackjambo22

I think a few Jambo's were holding back on renewing thier Season Ticket waiting to see how things panned out in the close season

Fair to say a lot of positives lately :)

Just wondering if it was enough to renew

The more seats filled the merrier i say :fing25:

Pants Shaton

I renewed after Csaba's press conference, where he gave the impression of being a real football manager.

Cautiously optimistic.

Buffalo Bill

I'm going snooker loopy I'm so happy.

000112eb10dr.jpg

Buffalo Bill

No, I won't be re-newing until we sign a few more decent players, watched enough of the likes of Elliot,Mole,Ksanavicius, Ivaskevicius, Nade, Wallace...etc to last me a lifetime! I'm desperate to go back but not until i feel i'm going to enjoy it again instead of leaving the ground regularly, pizd off and angry about what i've just watched.

Still not renewed. Wasn't that impressed with Csaba appointment but he's grown on me a bit. With Screpis being booted without being given a chance whilst the likes of Ivaskev and Ksana head Germany have again put me off.

Ron Burgundy
Still not renewed. Wasn't that impressed with Csaba appointment but he's grown on me a bit. With Screpis being booted without being given a chance whilst the likes of Ivaskev and Ksana head Germany have again put me off.

Sounds like you could find any old excuse not to renew.Probably for the best that you don't.

Sounds like you could find any old excuse not to renew.Probably for the best that you don't.

Especially if I am lumbered next to a tool like you as my old seat will be gone.

No, I won't be re-newing until we sign a few more decent players, watched enough of the likes of Elliot,Mole,Ksanavicius, Ivaskevicius, Nade, Wallace...etc to last me a lifetime! I'm desperate to go back but not until i feel i'm going to enjoy it again instead of leaving the ground regularly, pizd off and angry about what i've just watched.

Why don't you give the guy a chance? After all we wanted a manager with full control - and I think we can see evidence of this already.

I firmly believe it will be his team, his tatics, his formation etc.... I believe we will see some decent football but it will take time. To me this season is a stepping stone to better things but it will take 12 months to fully turn this team around in both personnel and style.

Most optismistic I have been in 3 years - which in Hearts years is a lifetime.

Ron Burgundy
Especially if I am lumbered next to a tool like you as my old seat will be gone.

Oh dear,still you can always catch the scores on teletext or read about the games in the Sunday post.

PS.The seats next to me are taken by my mates who all renewed well before the deadline.

Sorry but I am not buying this.

Don't think you have any intention of renewing and that's upto you. No crime has been committed.

Optismistic enough to buy me a beer ;)

Sorry but I am not buying this.

Don't think you have any intention of renewing and that's upto you. No crime has been committed.

If Csaba comes out to Vlad and says these players aren't good enough, Lithuanian or not and they are going I will be there in heartbeat.

I just find it soul destroying to watch players like Ivaskev, Ksana and even Zaliukas and Miko wearing the maroon just because of their Nationality.

Obviously some others can put up with it so that's why they'll be there.

It must be asking too much but to watch the team you've always supported field the strongest side under a manager with full control.

The Old Tolbooth

Both me and my better half renewed on Saturday, although I went back to the old stand and saved ?140 per ticket, got my old seat back too from 3 years ago, hope my names still on it :D

weegie jambo

still not done yet but since the new appointment I will, I now live another 50 miles further away so getting across to renew is not easy:)

Why don't you give the guy a chance? After all we wanted a manager with full control - and I think we can see evidence of this already.

I firmly believe it will be his team, his tatics, his formation etc.... I believe we will see some decent football but it will take time. To me this season is a stepping stone to better things but it will take 12 months to fully turn this team around in both personnel and style.

I WILL be giving the guy a chance, all i said was i'm not re-newing until i see for myself that things are improving, i'll still be going to a lot of the games, no question but paying upfront if we're going to be watching the same old players, the hangers-on or non-triers isn't an option for me. We do need a good clear-out, we ALL know that. As long as we get some players in that WANT to play for the jersey, that'll be progress enough for me at the moment.

Well here is one who has renewed.

A lot of hope mixed in with trepidation but there are just enough signs that he IS getting to shape things that I have just done the deed.

Of course if it goes belly-up this season the letdown will be all the greater!

But I am actually looking forward to the season now! Nobody more amazed than me.

I don't remember many saying that they wouldn't renew because we still had Ivaskevicius in the squad, but I do remember plenty of people insisting that they wouldn't renew because we didn't have a manager.

Seems to be much moving of goalposts. If you can't be arsed going back to watch Hearts, just bloody say so.

:mad:

weegie jambo

Im afraid Alexander Graham Bell's new fangled invention cuts no ice in the depths of rural North Ayrshire and if you knew my history with our flexible friends then you'd know it wasnt an option, its gotta new folding stuff or nothing, only hope my old uncomfortable main stand seat is still available!;)

I don't remember many saying that they wouldn't renew because we still had Ivaskevicius in the squad, but I do remember plenty of people insisting that they wouldn't renew because we didn't have a manager.

Seems to be much moving of goalposts. If you can't be arsed going back to watch Hearts, just bloody say so.

So if a new manager had appeared and Vlad said I am picking the team would you still hold everyone to renewing? It is and always has been the whole package for me to renew or nothing. I am not asking too much I don't think to see the strongest eleven picked every week and a manager with full control.

So if a new manager had appeared and Vlad said I am picking the team would you still hold everyone to renewing? It is and always has been the whole package for me to renew or nothing. I am not asking too much I don't think to see the strongest eleven picked every week and a manager with full control.

Don't be silly, of course I wouldn't.

But how long does it take you to decide whether or not you think the strongest 11 are being picked every week? One season...two? How many fans of other clubs do you think would agree that their strongest 11 are picked every week by their manager?

eddie fenwick
Both me and my better half renewed on Saturday, although I went back to the old stand and saved ?140 per ticket, got my old seat back too from 3 years ago, hope my names still on it :D

they would have wiped of blubber;)

Don't be silly, of course I wouldn't.

But how long does it take you to decide whether or not you think the strongest 11 are being picked every week? One season...two? How many fans of other clubs do you think would agree that their strongest 11 are picked every week by their manager?

It won't take me long to figure out if the strongest side is being played in my opinion. If any Ksana, Ivaskev and Zaliukas are anywhere near the starting line-up the first few games I'll know who is calling the shots and won't be buying.

I am sure there will be fans out there who don't agree with every selection their manager makes for a game but I haven't seen many raving that three or four aren't even good enough to be in the squad for the money they pay and the goals they've been told they are trying to achieve.

I renewed the morning after Shabba was appointed and spent most of the day stroking it (the ST book).

:D

What has happened so far that has given the impression that it's going to get better :wink:

Sure Csaba talks the talk but the formation in the friendlies doesn't exactly fire up any thoughts of exciting football and the only player who's possibly coming so far won't get a work permit.

I'm not saying he won't get full control and can sign who he wants and will decide the formation we play but sorry nothing has actually changed "yet".

So sorry no renewal yet. Altho' I'll probably be at most games.

:Bazooka:

I weaned myself off the idea of renewing for the last couple of months but i took the plunge again last week and got one.

Was the appointment the catalyst? Being really honest i`m not sure?I was kidding myself on! What else would i do on a Saturday?

The minute matchday arrives i`d be champing at the bit and i`d end up going to all the games and paying more than i would have if i`d got an ST.

I was disillusioned like many though. Usually i dish out the dough as soon as the STs become available but i held back this time.

Csaba`s appointment did play a small percentage in persuading me to finally get one but i`m still cautious about the new season.:cool:

What has happened so far that has given the impression that it's going to get better :wink:

Sure Csaba talks the talk but the formation in the friendlies doesn't exactly fire up any thoughts of exciting football and the only player who's possibly coming so far won't get a work permit.

I'm not saying he won't get full control and can sign who he wants and will decide the formation we play but sorry nothing has actually changed "yet".

So sorry no renewal yet. Altho' I'll probably be at most games.

:Bazooka:

FFS its pre season, the guys been in the job a matter of days he's played 2 friendly games with players he hardly knows and your already moaning! After last season i just wish the fans would rally round and get behind the new man, because it was embarrasing the amount of times people would boo players in maroon,some thing that was never heard of years ago.After Listening to csaba the very least were going to get is players busting a gut for the jersey, anything more than that this season will be a bonus in my view.

I renewed the morning after Shabba was appointed and spent most of the day stroking it (the ST book).

:D

Likewise.I just moved to the main stand and talked my auld man into buying his 1st one at 60 yrs old and got 1 for my 9 yr old daughter and 5 yr old son.I just have a feeling about Csaba.

Might go tits up but I had to give it a chance.

virgilhiltz

Let me rephrase the OP.

Has anyone been 'suckered' into ploughing more money into the madmans coffers as a result of hiring a nonentity who seems focussed on signing 3rd rate nomads?

Aye right.

Nearly had me there for a minute Vlad, so you did.:o

Let me rephrase the OP.

Has anyone been 'suckered' into ploughing more money into the madmans coffers as a result of hiring a nonentity who seems focussed on signing 3rd rate nomads?

Aye right.

I love you :wub:

And there She is...:dramaqueen:.

A LOT of people said they wouldn't renew until we got a DECENT Manager...How many here SERIOUSLY knew/knows much about Shaba??

I like the way he talks the game...BUT, I've SEEN nothing to inspire me!!

The only thing I know of him is that Robbo toed his hole at Muddayfield!! ;)

TBH, the way the guy talks impresses me,BUT, Will the Wee Madfud keep his nose out of team affairs??? I'll wait and see! :rolleyes:

Let me rephrase the OP.

Aye right.

let me be the first to say:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

Everybody loves Baz
let me be the first to say:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

Trust me mate , you're not the first one to figure that out :hobofish:

Trust me mate , you're not the first one to figure that out :hobofish:

baz i meant on this thread...;)

no doubt he's been spouting pesh and other threads.

Everybody loves Baz
baz i meant on this thread...;)

no doubt he's been spouting pesh and other threads.

Sorry a bit slow tonight,

Indeed, he probably has been pish on other threads this evening

I got three little beauties today for section N

Looking forward to seeing the team play football for a change.

Shabba sounds like he knows how things should be and how he wants them to play, he also sounds like he is willing to bring the right players to play that system.

might take a while for them to get it right, but it's gonna be a hell of a lot better than last season.

I think now till january will tell us what we need and will be a good indication of where we are going.

roll on the 9th August.

ps does yer ticket get u into the Hull game?

robin hood jambo

I renewed this week, a combination of things made me part with my hard earned.

Like other posters have said ive been impressed with what shabba has said and am quietly confident he can do a good job for us,i think he is just what we needed to whip the players into some sorta shape.

Main reason for renewing was that i knew come a saturday and i wasnt at tynie i'd be wishing i was.

I hope my new found optimism will be rewarded.

It won't take me long to figure out if the strongest side is being played in my opinion. If any Ksana, Ivaskev and Zaliukas are anywhere near the starting line-up the first few games I'll know who is calling the shots and won't be buying.

I am sure there will be fans out there who don't agree with every selection their manager makes for a game but I haven't seen many raving that three or four aren't even good enough to be in the squad for the money they pay and the goals they've been told they are trying to achieve.

So, in other words....it's not actually about the manager picking his own eleven at all. It's about whether or not you agree with that eleven? I get the feeling you might be stalling on that season ticket for a while yet.

And there She is...:dramaqueen:.

A LOT of people said they wouldn't renew until we got a DECENT Manager...How many here SERIOUSLY knew/knows much about Shaba??

I like the way he talks the game...BUT, I've SEEN nothing to inspire me!!

The only thing I know of him is that Robbo toed his hole at Muddayfield!! ;)

TBH, the way the guy talks impresses me,BUT, Will the Wee Madfud keep his nose out of team affairs??? I'll wait and see! :rolleyes:

Hehe. We're all partial to a little drama once in a while, but not all of us are professionals. ;)

As for your point...okay...I get that. But the same could be said for any manager who might have taken over. Previous experience is no guarantee of continued success, as we have seen in the past. But from what we have to go on so far, you would surely have to agree that he's doing an okay job so far? The Hearts manager job is no easy task and surely, if there was a list of boxes to tick...he'd be doing pretty well so far? Judge him on what he produces, that's all I'm asking for. No drama. Fairly straightforward, I'd say.

What I am grumping about, is the fact that there was so much made of renewing (or not renewing) based on the fact that we don't have a manager. We now do. He seems to be doing a decent job...and despite that, people are asking for more. They're asking for results. And that makes us awfully close to OF supporters in my book.

I might be getting a season ticket again for the first time in 6 years. I work a lot of weekends and would miss some games but I'm still considering it. I think hearts future can only be optimistic after the last 2 years. I still weep at the memories of the Burley "era"! :frustrated:

And before you start giving me a hard time, the reason I stopped going is because it was something me and my dad done since I was 5 years old and he died so it felt weird getting a ST without him.

Also his ashes are scattered on tynie and he was cremated in a hearts top that I bought him. Plus at the end of the service the hearts song was played, very proud of that fact :)

As I say I may get a ST with my GF as I'm still trying to convert her to the maroon side of life as her whole family are dirty huns. :dunce:

Just a little off topic, but does anybody know how much a Student season ticket would be for her?

letsmakesomenoise

Nope, but I have other (non-fitba related) reasons. Will unfortunately be picking and choosing my games next season.

Probably would have renewed after Shabba was appointed, but then again probably would have done when they first went on sale if my circumstances had allowed!

Mon the JT's!!! :)

FTH!! :107years:

grumpyespana

I think a minority of fans are waiting to see what kind of signings Csaba brings in before getting there season tickets, personally if I was still in Scotland ( I mean sunny Fife ) my ticket would have been purchased in June regardless of what went on last season. Once a Jambo always a Jambo thats my motto.

Grumpy.

'One swallow don't make a summer' as the old proverb goes.

I have been impressed with Casaba and his positive attitude since his arrival, however, he has still to have his meeting with VR.

I'm also reserving judgement until his first real team selection - if certain players start it is a clear sign that he is not 100% his own man (maybe only 80%)

Pete Seeger

An awful lot of people on here waiting to see if we'll be succesful this season before commiting to a season ticket. :rolleyes: How often have we been good in the past and agreed with every decision made? The noises coming from the club are positive and anyone not renewing for football reasons is clearly not interested in supporting hearts unless we're flying high. There's a word for that.

Seymour M Hersh
I'm going snooker loopy I'm so happy.

000112eb10dr.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Saw him as an after dinner speak last year BB. He was not funny in the slightest. A real disappointment in fact.

An awful lot of people on here waiting to see if we'll be succesful this season before commiting to a season ticket. :rolleyes: How often have we been good in the past and agreed with every decision made? The noises coming from the club are positive and anyone not renewing for football reasons is clearly not interested in supporting hearts unless we're flying high. There's a word for that.

I don't think people are waiting to see if we are successful to decide if they will renew, they are waiting to see if it becomes apparent that Vlad is STILL interfering in team selection. After the last few years of Vlad basically shooting Hearts in the foot it's a sensible idea IMO, Csaba could be the best manager in the world but if Vlad doesn't let him bring in the players he wants or play the team he wants it will make no difference.

auldbauldfan

I renewed last week after Csaba's appointment and press conference.

The appointment, the substantial further investment made by Vlad to reduce the debt, along with an apparent new-found willingness to communicate directly with the fans through the Club website, offers some encouragement to think that has some of the messages have been taken on board. We can only hope for the best and wait and see.

In the meantime, its surely time to try and be positive and ditch some of the negative cynicism which has been rampant on JKB for the past year or two. We now, all of us, have to give Csaba every chance to deliver by getting behind the team, regardless of who is selected. Booing players in Hearts jerseys is never acceptable.

I don't think people are waiting to see if we are successful to decide if they will renew, they are waiting to see if it becomes apparent that Vlad is STILL interfering in team selection. After the last few years of Vlad basically shooting Hearts in the foot it's a sensible idea IMO, Csaba could be the best manager in the world but if Vlad doesn't let him bring in the players he wants or play the team he wants it will make no difference.

Perhaps some have adopted that approach, but certainly not all. Whenever this subject comes up there's always a few who simply say that they're just not happy paying to watch rubbish football.

Archived