Best camera phone on the market (exc i-phone)

t04dg7

What does everyone think is the best camera phone on the market right now. I would get an i-phone but is out my price range at the moment!

cheers for any advice.

I've got the K850i and I can confirm it's pish.

The flash doesn't work unless you hold it in a really stupid way, the general usability of the whole phone is really poor.

I only got it because it was the newer version of my old phone.

Can't wait to get rid of it.

I've got a Nokia N95 8GB.

It has a 5 megapixel camera on it and it's the canine's swingers. Very good quality snaps from it.

I've got the Samsung Tocco touchscreen badboy, cameras also 5MP and it is indeed the dugs baws :o

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I've got an 16Gb iphone

It was only ?59 on a ?45/month contract

The camera's decidedly average but the rest of the phone is the cats tits

chester copperpot
I've got the K850i and I can confirm it's pish.

The flash doesn't work unless you hold it in a really stupid way, the general usability of the whole phone is really poor.

I only got it because it was the newer version of my old phone.

Can't wait to get rid of it.

Me and my mate have this phone, and can only echo what you've said mate, a pish poor phone, and I've had Sony Ericsson's forever. Wont be my next one though.

Me and my mate have this phone, and can only echo what you've said mate, a pish poor phone, and I've had Sony Ericsson's forever. Wont be my next one though.

AGREED !!!

Software issues and not the best photos, I also have a BlackBerry Pearl for work, it has a 1.5MP camera and believe it or not those photos come out better although i'm having BlueTooth issues with it on Vodafone.

Cant wait for my contract to finish and get rid of my K850i, not sure what I want though instead. Had Son'y for year but I think it's maybe time for Nokia N Series.

I've got the Samsung Tocco touchscreen badboy, cameras also 5MP and it is indeed the dugs baws :o

Think im going to go for this one! seems like the best alternative to the IPhone! Have you had any problems with it?

Everybody loves Baz

I too have the Tocco and can confirm it's great for Pictures and Recording videos.

i just got the new sony erricson c902 5mp its a decent phone and no software probs like the 850i.

Cappuccino Kid

It has a 5 megapixel camera on it and it's the canine's swingers. Very good quality snaps from it.

Have to agree. Carl Zeiss lens which according to a mate who is into photography is top class.

I too have the Tocco and can confirm it's great for Pictures and Recording videos.

....of a homosexual nature?

If you want to base it on Camera functions only then the N95 or the Viewty.

I don't know what you mention the i-phone though as it only has a 2mp camera!!!

I can only echo what has been said about the Tocco.

Cracking piece of kit. Lightweight and slim too.

What's the video quality on the N95 like? Well impressed with the classic.

the best I have seen anywhere.

It's like watching TV.

Think im going to go for this one! seems like the best alternative to the IPhone! Have you had any problems with it?

Nah mate, none at all. Really easy to use, loads of storage space and i;ve not even managed to break the screen with random drunken 'stabs' at it with my fat finger!!

I P Knightley
I've got an 16Gb iphone

It was only ?59 on a ?45/month contract

The camera's decidedly average but the rest of the phone is the cats tits

That's ONLY ?599 for the first year.

to have a telephone.

Sheesh.

marshallschunkychicken

I've got an SPV M700 touchscreen phone / PDA which is free with a ?35 orange contract.

Camera's not bad for a 2MP, but doesn't have a flash. GPS is great with TomTom6.

Not only can you get loads of free and 'free' software for it, if you like the iPhone, you can download an independent software update to give it the iPhone interface.

All in all, a good phone.

orange-spv-m700-launches-lg.jpg

P.S. Mine is white...

scottish_chicP

That's the one I have. Pictures are brilliant on it.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I have the LG Viewty. Easy to use and the camera is very good (5MP).

The I-phone look good, but I'd want it to have a better camera before I get it.

Jed The Jedi

Originally Posted by Boris

Me 2 Pics and vid's are magic

heartgarfunkel
Have to agree. Carl Zeiss lens which according to a mate who is into photography is top class.

Originally Posted by Boris

Me 2 Pics and vid's are magic

N95's a great phone, N82 has the same lens but a MUCH better flash, and isn't such a brick. I slipped in a photo taken with it as a part of a slideshow of pics taken with a Nikon D300 DSLR (the dog's), and no-one noticed. The N95/N82 camera is that good.

Carl Spackler
That's ONLY ?599 for the first year.

to have a telephone.

Sheesh.

Aye that's right. Only ?800 over 18 months for the ?30 pm contract! That's about ?150 less than iPhone when it first came out and still a rip-off.

SIM free the best phones seem to be ?250 minimum. Peanut's got the right idea I think. ?270 at Carphone Warehouse for one of those 6220 jobs but another ?180 for the N95. Looking at Nokia spec I don't think the camera is exactly the same on the 6220 but can't be that much different.

Archived