My Car

Flux

The Old Tolbooth

Blimey, if I managed to shoe horn myself into that thing, I'd need the bloody fire brigade to get me out again! :wacko:

Blimey, if I managed to shoe horn myself into that thing, I'd need the bloody fire brigade to get me out again! :wacko:

Just lube yerself up bigman:eek::eek::eek:

:boak:

Dear god. What a pile of ****. Almost ?9k? Anyone that buy one deserves all they get. Which looking at it isnt much.

Not only does it look bowf, it does 40mph, only has a range of 60miles, and takes 5 hours to charge it up!!

I'm quite impressed at the blurb that promises "virtually free motoring".

Do you plug it in at your neighbour's house?

"Zero emissions", cos power stations don't pollute.

Still it looks better than this 'car'

gwiz_15_04_05.jpg

They remind me of those three wheeler disabled cars you used to get in the 70s, that had a joy stick instead of a steering wheel (I think). You don't see them on the roads these days, like white dog turd, they just disappeared when 1980 came.

2350699506_25d120fd32.jpg?v=0

Get one of these bad boys! If youre gonna drive something that makes you look like a complete plum, you might as well go all out!

vvrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!

The way things are going.... This is the kinda thing the government wants to see us all driving. Sad times.

I'd rather get the bus than pay ?9k for that. In fact, i'd rather walk, in the p!ssing down rain, than pay ?9k for that.

Archived