Sponsor Needed!

coco1878

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not however I am desperately looking for some help for my Saturday amateur team. We're meant to be joining the LEAFA this year however with less than a month to go the guy who was going to sponsor us has pulled out leaving a bit of a hole in our funds.

We're based in the west of Edinburgh and if any local pubs or businesses would be interested in getting involved let me know, you'll be on the shirts, website etc and if it's a pub we'd be happy to host any fundraisers and nights out there and come in after games - you probably all know what's involved.

If anyone can help at this late stage IM me or leave me a message on here.

Barca-Milton
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not however I am desperately looking for some help for my Saturday amateur team. We're meant to be joining the LEAFA this year however with less than a month to go the guy who was going to sponsor us has pulled out leaving a bit of a hole in our funds.

We're based in the west of Edinburgh and if any local pubs or businesses would be interested in getting involved let me know, you'll be on the shirts, website etc and if it's a pub we'd be happy to host any fundraisers and nights out there and come in after games - you probably all know what's involved.

If anyone can help at this late stage IM me or leave me a message on here.

Good luck its tough I know how hard it is to find one....you need a job with lots of time on your hands.

Pub best bet, go into one with a financial plan on how much you want and what you think you'll put back into them

Archived