WHY IS BASSO EXCLUDED / GERMANY ?

mirsad_beslija

mirsad_beslija

simple question here , is the basso man pretty half decent ?.all our keepers past and present have suffered from drop the ,fumble the ball,or oh my god how did you let that 1 in syndrome ?surely the basso man can be ok given a bit of vote of confidence. from our trainers etc i am sure ive seen him perform to a reasonable standard , apart from his debut which if i can recall was shaky?so who decided this ? Basso not going to germany ? we aint extremly well off for keepers. I know young jamie is waiting the wings but lacks 1st team experience, and tho stevie banks is fairly decent at times his kicking from hand or goalkicks aint brilliant.....so get the basso man out there to germany too i say......... or perhaps another keeper shall be signed ?....................................GO ON BARCELONA ON THURSDAY ......

Guest jambomickey
simple question here , is the basso man pretty half decent ?.all our keepers past and present have suffered from drop the ,fumble the ball,or oh my god how did you let that 1 in syndrome ?surely the basso man can be ok given a bit of vote of confidence. from our trainers etc i am sure ive seen him perform to a reasonable standard , apart from his debut which if i can recall was shaky?so who decided this ? Basso not going to germany ? we aint extremly well off for keepers. I know young jamie is waiting the wings but lacks 1st team experience, and tho stevie banks is fairly decent at times his kicking from hand or goalkicks aint brilliant.....so get the basso man out there to germany too i say......... or perhaps another keeper shall be signed ?....................................GO ON BARCELONA ON THURSDAY ......

the drop the ball, fumble the ball syndrome or how did i let that one in syndrome is hibs goalkeepers! henry smith, gilles rousset, antti niemi and craig gordon have been fantastic servants. leta all laugh at zibbi

:hobo: surely!?

Think so -> "all our keepers past and present have suffered from drop the ,fumble the ball,or oh my god how did you let that 1 in syndrome"

sounds like the sort of thing you'd expect a Hobo to say

:107years:

Basso will be back in the team on the return from Germany, word has it he took a hizzy fit on training last thurs/fri and was left cos of it....maybe true may not be!

Try here: http://www.english-online.org.uk/

alwaysthereinspirit

Again. Only this time in Jambo. None of us get this #obo crap. :107years:

Francis Albert

Wouldn't like to read your complicated ones.

Wouldn't like to read your complicated ones.

This is not a English exam, If the guy wants to speak like that let him, nobody has a go at you for your bad teeth,Im sick of this snobery, "oh my god he spelt David without a capital D"......get a grip! Its for footy fans not Oxfords the graceful use of modern language 2008 nominees.:mad:

Francis Albert
This is not a English exam, If the guy wants to speak like that let him, nobody has a go at you for your bad teeth,Im sick of this snobery, "oh my god he spelt David without a capital D"......get a grip! Its for footy fans not Oxfords the graceful use of modern language 2008 nominees.:mad:

It wasn't the quality of his English I was commenting on. I understood the English, but it didn't bear the description "simple question".

It wasn't the quality of his English I was commenting on. I understood the English, but it didn't bear the description "simple question".

then I read you wrong, and my rant is but a fart in stadium of gas....

Francis Albert

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Even a Hibbie couldn't be stupid enough to come on here and comment on the quality of OUR recent keepers? Surely???

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Even a Hibbie couldn't be stupid enough to come on here and comment on the quality of OUR recent keepers? Surely???

You'd be surprised!!! :wacko:

If he's gonna come on and ask a question the least he can fecking do is set it out so that the educated amongst us don't need to strain to try and work out what the feck he is saying.

Its just decent manners FFS.

Added to the 'where is Beslija?' and 'I've shook Csaba's hand honest gov' threads then surely nothing else to say but :hobofish: ! Mods please empty this school holiday nonsense !!

Drylaw Hearts
Added to the 'where is Beslija?' and 'I've shook Csaba's hand honest gov' threads then surely nothing else to say but :hobofish: ! Mods please empty this school holiday nonsense !!

He's not a Hobo.

If he's gonna come on and ask a question the least he can fecking do is set it out so that the educated amongst us don't need to strain to try and work out what the feck he is saying.

Its just decent manners FFS.

In this case Ive changed my mind as he seems to be on the noise up! think he may just be a hobo....I feel like Harvey keitals character in reservoir dogs after he finds out hes been sticking up for the undercover cop all along......the shame.

Basso will be back in the team on the return from Germany, word has it he took a hizzy fit on training last thurs/fri and was left cos of it....maybe true may not be!

i would say going toe to toe and punching tam ritchie who then started hitting back . a bit more than a hissy fit.;)

Basso isn't good enough, he tried for a pot more cash too...forget the clown.

Move on...new 'keeper required please!

Drylaw Hearts

How do you know?

Because he started a thread earlier about shaking Csaba's hand on the flight to Belfast last week.

I was on the flight also.

The thread has since been deleted because of 1 or 2 comments made later in the thread.

Archived