HORSE TIP FOR TONIGHT.

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Not one for posting tips all that often, but after last success and fact its from the same source, i thought i`d share with you all...

Zelloof 7:20 Windsor. Currently 11/4 @ Corals. Im in for ?50. ;)

duckandcover

Not sure if I would trust Godolphin horses too much when they run 1st time out, remeber Jalil that cost over $11million and ran unplaced at 4/6 first time out. Hope it wins for you though.

Not one for posting tips all that often, but after last success and fact its from the same source, i thought i`d share with you all...

Got 7/2 on Betfair, hopefully will do the biz, my own fancy for tonight is Shanzu in the 8.20 @ Windsor, currently 6/1 on Betfair.

7/2 at hills also,im on;)

Got 7/2 on Betfair, hopefully will do the biz, my own fancy for tonight is Shanzu in the 8.20 @ Windsor, currently 6/1 on Betfair.

Im on with ?25 notes at 7/2

That would be nice lift with me heading down to Blackpool for the Darts wed+Thur.....

It was all over the place. I am writing this 2f out and it's beaten.

I'd never bet on any maiden unless the trainer says he's expecting big things and it's working well at home.

Everyman in Windsor's 8:50 is overpriced at 14s. Not saying it will win but decent each way shot to nothing. He's won off 7 pound heavier at this distance.

Everyman in Windsor's 8:50 is overpriced at 14s. Not saying it will win but decent each way shot to nothing. He's won off 7 pound heavier at this distance.

25s :eek:

Archived