matches on the telly box

200milesfromgorgie

In general it will be every OF away fixture with a couple of 'diddy' games (usually at cr@p KO times) thrown in to show how 'neutral they are and not just interested in the ugly sisters :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
In general it will be every OF away fixture with a couple of 'diddy' games (usually at cr@p KO times) thrown in to show how 'neutral they are and not just interested in the ugly sisters :rolleyes:

Aye, it's shocking. They should be fair and show every team in the league equally. If that means less subscribers and less money to give to the SPL in the future, who cares. :P

I'd definately subscribe to watch Gretna v Hamilton.

Aye, it's shocking. They should be fair and show every team in the league equally. If that means less subscribers and less money to give to the SPL in the future, who cares. :P

I'd definately subscribe to watch Gretna v Hamilton.

might be a while 'til you see that ;)

i think that list posted above is wrong:) on setanta website the first weekends live games are rangers falkirk, celtic against whoever, and dundee united againt hamilton. the list above says hearts motherwell is on tv

Guest JamboRobbo
might be a while 'til you see that ;)

i think that list posted above is wrong:) on setanta website the first weekends live games are rangers falkirk, celtic against whoever, and dundee united againt hamilton. the list above says hearts motherwell is on tv

I'm gonna take a wee guess here - I reckon it'll be the Rangers game thats meant to be on, not the Hearts one. :P

I must be going mad, but I don't see on that list as them saying the Hearts game is on tv. It says the Falkirk, Celtic, and Hamilton games are on.

I must be going mad, but I don't see on that list as them saying the Hearts game is on tv. It says the Falkirk, Celtic, and Hamilton games are on.

you serious:confused:?

the setanta sports logo is beside hearts motherwell, its meant to be beside falkirk rangers though

rumbles1874
you serious:confused:?

the setanta sports logo is beside hearts motherwell, its meant to be beside falkirk rangers though

clear shows it next to the rangers game unless my eye's are playing tricks on my

Guest JamboRobbo
clear shows it next to the rangers game unless my eye's are playing tricks on my

Oh no it doesn't. It's clearly beside the Hearts game :P

To clear things up - it shows beside the Rangers game in IE, and beside the Hearts game (incorrectly) on Firefox......nice work whoever tested that website..... :)

Oh no it doesn't. It's clearly beside the Hearts game :P

To clear things up - it shows beside the Rangers game in IE, and beside the Hearts game (incorrectly) on Firefox......nice work whoever tested that website..... :)

Ahh, that will be why. I'm on IE and everything appears fine.

Was hoping to catch the Rangers v Hearts game at Ibrox on some sort of channel while on holiday in Bulgaria.

I'm hoping its still the norm that all OF home games are picked up by Weedgie loving establishments around holiday resorts ? ;)

What is the story with the BBC Gaelic 'as live' matches.

Are they going to have a caterwauling Western Isles version of Archie McPherson commentating?

By the way, can anyone tell me why they dont just do home-away-home-away etc for teams any more

eg just have Hearts then Hibs alternating at playing at their respective games week in week out.

Why stagger it?

Guest JamboRobbo
By the way, can anyone tell me why they dont just do home-away-home-away etc for teams any more

eg just have Hearts then Hibs alternating at playing at their respective games week in week out.

Why stagger it?

I reckon there are about 125 million reasons!

Seymour M Hersh
That link shows Hearts Motherwell on the 9th being a live Sultana game.

Surely a mistake as it is a 3pm kick off.

I think it must be Taz. The game above Fawkirk v der hun is at 12:30 I noticed so perhaps the Satan TV logo is just misplaced. I certainly hope so.

Archived