T.V characters that you hate

Goose Baxter

Goose Baxter

We all watch the soaps on the t.v and there are some characters on these programmes that we hate. Who are they?

I cant stand that wee boy Ben Mitchell of Eastenders, The wee boy is a gimp and there is something about him that i just hate. I think its the wee turds voice that does it for me or even just the look of his face that makes me want to punch him.

jamboinglasgow

one i used to hate, when I was about 8 was the cat from playdays

playdays.jpg

she ruined what at the time I thought was a great program

We all watch the soaps on the t.v and there are some characters on these programmes that we hate. Who are they?

I cant stand that wee boy Ben Mitchell of Eastenders, The wee boy is a gimp and there is something about him that i just hate. I think its the wee turds voice that does it for me or even just the look of his face that makes me want to punch him.

I am completely with you on that one. He is a right wee eejit and probably the worst child actor on the telly.

james_nesbitt_01.jpg

Which character though? Or do you mean any that James Nesbitt has appeared as? :P

My two pence worth - any character that is in Eastenders, River City etc etc etc

I hate soaps.

jackjambo22

I get frustrated with character's who just whisper, Eastenders is rife with it:mad:.

Steve's girl fae Corrie does my nut in, with all that baggage she brought to weatherfield her attitude stinks:mad: dump her :dribble:

Not that i watch much soap :P

Goose Baxter
I am completely with you on that one. He is a right wee eejit and probably the worst child actor on the telly.

I think its the hearing aids that makes it worse!

Say What Again
I get frustrated with character's who just whisper, Eastenders is rife with it:mad:.

The boy Warren from Hollyoaks annoys me.

He went through a stage where every single word he spoke was delivered in a quite, threatening manner, 1 inch from someones face - and with a 'menacing' scowl on his.

I think he used to buy his sunday papers and rolls like that too.

071112_1_407.jpg

rudi must stay
The boy Warren from Hollyoaks annoys me.

He went through a stage where every single word he spoke was delivered in a quite, threatening manner, 1 inch from someones face - and with a 'menacing' scowl on his.

I think he used to buy his sunday papers and rolls like that too.

071112_1_407.jpg

nah he's a good chacter.

Actually i hate the other guy in that pic he just goes about stealing things are acting like chav

nah he's a good chacter.

Actually i hate the other guy in that pic he just goes about stealing things are acting like chav

you mean stee? he deserves vitriolic hatred just for the fact that his name is stee. not steven, not steve, not stevey, stevey-boy or steve-aldinho, but stee.

tit.

jackjambo22
Take your pick. :ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh:

Birds%20of%20a%20Feather.jpg

It would have to be Blondy on the left, but after a few the the old Trout in the middle might get lucky, as for tubby never say never :P

Rick Grimes
We all watch the soaps on the t.v

speak for yourself. that ****e is banned in my house.

liz "face like a bulldog chewing a wasp" mcforkingdonald!!!!!

argggggghhhhhhhh

LizRovers.jpg

Ian Squeale & his kids

Peggy "git aht ma paab" Mitchell

Not a character but I really cant stand Andrew Castles on GMTV= erse!

Just about anyone in Eastenders does my head in , innit.

Peggy Mitchell, the Mitchell bros , that fat ***** (Pam St Clair or summat, is she the worst actress EVER ?).

The greasy haired loser who needs a good kick in the spuds - every time I see him I want to kick the screen in.

That speccy, gay newsagent on Corrie - does he have to be SO gay ?

Don't tell me it's only a soap !!! Aaaargh !!!!:ahhhhhhh:

liz "face like a bulldog chewing a wasp" mcforkingdonald!!!!!

argggggghhhhhhhh

LizRovers.jpg

Beat me to it.

Fecking HATE her.

And I don't even watch Corrie.

jamboinglasgow

Any of the characters in the Catherine Tate Show, except the really snobby women who is scared of people from 'the North' only ever laughed at that sketch.

jamboinglasgow

controversal I know but one i really hate every time she is on the TV is Lisa Simpson.

I know she is (supposed to be) 8 but she thinks she is better than everyone and gets away with it. She is the opposite of everything I like. If she was real and I met her and she started talking I would slaughter a cow, cook it, juggle its organs, then make it into the biggest burger in the world and eat it right in front of her.

- Note to veggies I dont hate you just dont like Lisa's self -ritousness attitude towards meat.

She is horrible to her family, to her classmates and to all around her as she persues what she thinks is right without listening to anyone else. And I blame the writers as they are clearly putting through what they think through her thinking if we put it through a 8 year old girl we can make it sound right.

Lisa Simpson, the next hitler?

end rant

chester copperpot

Although not characters in any way, I hate all these people.

Hate them all, hate them all, hate them all.

eda460.jpg

Celeb_77.jpg

out of

two_pints_wt_l_1.jpg

Shocker

To be fair Borthers you could have picked any one out of them.

Quite possibly the worst "sitcom" ever. I can't believe how many half hours of my life have been lost watching that nonsense until the penny finally dropped.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
To be fair Borthers you could have picked any one out of them.

Quite possibly the worst "sitcom" ever. I can't believe how many half hours of my life have been lost watching that nonsense until the penny finally dropped.

You're obviously not as intelligent as I thought you were ;)

I know I'll get slapped down for this one but Homer Simpson makes my blood boil. I've never watched a whole episode of The Simpsons purely because of that ****. And yes I do know it's not real.

maroondoonhamer

Not a character but I really cant stand Andrew Castles on GMTV= erse!

Only him?? How about any ringpiece on GMTV?? Doctor Slime, Fiona Philips, Lorraine Kelly, the tart that talks about soaps, any of them. Then follow that up with Jeremy Springer Kyle, and you have a morning of tabloid telly.

I'm extremely freaked out by both the Teletubbies (all of them) and that Makka Pakka from the Night Garden. He has a head like something you'd find as part of the plumbing under your sink. None of them speak anything approximating English and yet, children are supposed to be learning something. Hmm.

And didn't 'Stee' die this week in Hollyoaks anyway?

Mr Tumble is a tw@t. :mad:

snf0412a280_363128a.jpg

Harsh. The bairns love him and his alter ego Justin.

Although I do hate him for his close proximity to Sarah-Jane (*sigh*) in Higgelty House. :mad:

Chad Sexington
Harsh. The bairns love him and his alter ego Justin.

Although I do hate him for his close proximity to Sarah-Jane (*sigh*) in Higgelty House. :mad:

My wee one likes him too, but his sub Oliver Hardy shtick makes my skin crawl.

Plus as you say, he gets to get up close to Sarah Jane. :loved:

sarah_jane_honeywell_004.jpg

Like I said...tw@t.

Daddy Pig from Peppa Pig.

Gail Tilsley - chinless bag.

Mr G from Summer Heights High.

• 2 weeks later...
I cant stand this return to sender.

cottontv300-thumb.JPG

would like to see what'd happen to him if he turned up at a game!

husref musemic

richard arnold the "tv's camp pundit" and carla romano the "im in america aren't i special" both of gmtv.

these two t wats drive me insane. Genuine waste of air.

Archived