Tynie Tigers....

AyrJambo

What do kids get as members?

Website says package not finalised yet so wondering what the package was over last few seasons?

cleriejungle

registered my son six weeks ago and have had not a single thing yet, even took the time to go to the shop to register and have still not heard a thing.

i have had an email trying to sell him a season ticket, but as he is only 7 weeks old i dont think i'll bother this year

usually worth the money as last season my son got a free spl sticker book and stickers from panini as well as other freebies and for 3 different games last season if an adult bought a ticket i got 2 kids tickets free so its usually worth the money

blondejamtart

Good luck - I sent off a cheque to enrol both of my two in the HYSC (the older age group) right at the start of last season. Heard nothing and after a while, I phoned to be told that yes, they had received the cheque and the stuff would be sent out shortly. Several unsuccessful phone calls and emails followed - but they never received a thing and missed out on the signing sessions etc too.

Needless to say, I won't be enrolling my son this season.... :(

Just registered my 2 boys last week. Did it online through ticketmaster.

Even though I bought 2 Tynie Tiger memberships they only provided one form on screen to register their details. I hope whoever deals with it is clever enough to realise there are 2 names and DOB's in each space !

Oh, and if you want to avoid the ?2.50 booking fee, DONT do it online ! Post them a form and cheque instead.

(needless to say I couldn't be bothered doing the latter and grudgingly paid the extra ?2.50. My own laziness so I shouldn't really complain)

Guest jambomickey

my partner 5 months pregnant and we already got the baby jambo clothes from the hearts super store! as soon as the baby born it have season ticket and be a tiny tiger

my partner 5 months pregnant and we already got the baby jambo clothes from the hearts super store! as soon as the baby born it have season ticket and be a tiny tiger

Is a season ticket part of the package then?

I'm just about to part with ?175 for my boy's

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Are they not getting a free speedboat this year? That's what I heard.

I like what you've heard.

Frankenstein Jambo.

you'll a good deal. 5 a side tourneys and that...be good fun for the little one

I signed up the wee man in December. Got a sticker book, stickers, newsletter and an invite to the signing session.

My 2 girls are both members of Tynie Tigers last season they received a kit bag, autograph book, hand warmer, wristbands and other bits and pieces. They also get invited to 2 signing sessions a season, birthday card,xmas card and also the chance to be matchday mascot it's well worth the ?15.

Archived