WHERE IS BESLIJA

mirsad_beslija

mirsad_beslija

hi, there just read the hearts official web page.delighted that we have finally started to aquire some hopfully decent international quality players. david obua .another few off the same please csaba.and i thought the kaiser chiefs were some kinda pop band , sorry for that not funny i know. but get rolling in the quality hearts. anyhow my main question is were is the most expensive player ever in heart of midlothians history ? mirsad the flying skunk who i do think can play a bit once he applies himself more.could be a flying winger for us and can jump pretty well for a wee guy he reminds me off west broms and now fulhams zoltan gera he is awesome at headering the ball, .......c"mon hearts show the rest off scottish football we have a good team.............. finally .......fingers crossed .........

He Who Cannot Be Named

What on earth are they teaching in schools these days?

Hilary Briss
anyhow my main question is were is the most expensive player ever in heart of midlothians history ?

Erm, you should know mirsad :wacko:

If the wee sh*t is still here, maybe Csaba'll give him the boot up the backside he deserves! For what it's worth, I think he's a decent player but one of those types that needs a lot of motivation from others, we'll just have to wait and see what'll happen when he comes back from injury........AGAIN!!!

Doctor FinnBarr
If the wee sh*t is still here, maybe Csaba'll give him the boot up the backside he deserves! For what it's worth, I think he's a decent player but one of those types that needs a lot of motivation from others, we'll just have to wait and see what'll happen when he comes back from injury........AGAIN!!!

You're letting the Hobo yank you off!

:hobofish:

I bumped into Beslija outside Bathgate Tesco`s lastnight, He was on Crutches, He had his agent with him.

I bumped into Beslija outside Bathgate Tesco`s lastnight, He was on Crutches, He had his agent with him.

And Mark Knophler was walking behind them singing 'Money For Nothing'.

He's now taking an advisor to tesco.....never Trust the Broccolli Mirsdad here have some asparagus. Whatever next. Press conference by the frozen foods.

err Tesco is the only supermarket I've ever wanted to shop in. blah blah blah blah

He's now taking an advisor to tesco.....never Trust the Broccolli Mirsdad here have some asparagus. Whatever next. Press conference by the frozen foods.

err Tesco is the only supermarket I've ever wanted to shop in. blah blah blah blah

:):):)

hearts_crazy
What on earth are they teaching in schools these days?
Good question. It never fails to amaze me when people get 'off' and 'of' mixed up. Don't wish to slag off Leith Academy or wherever the OP went to school, but sheesh!

He's recently signed a recording contract and will be releasing his first album shorty. It's an intriguing mix of Folk and R & B, with the working title "Hoe me down, baby".

Drylaw Hearts
He's recently signed a recording contract and will be releasing his first album shorty. It's an intriguing mix of Folk and R & B, with the working title "Hoe me down, baby".

I expect that his album will be played as often as he is.

Is that folk music for folkers?

He does not like the weather in Scotland, he reckons its too cold and wet for him.

Plus it takes ages to count his 40k per month so he got no time too even think about actually playing football.:sarcasm:

Archived