songs to annoy hobos

andi17

got a night out on friday and one particular hobo at every night out im at always gets the d.j. to play the spekky brothers because he knows how much they bug me any ideas on what to hit back with white stripes obviously would love to here more that d.j might have

Chad Sexington
got a night out on friday and one particular hobo at every night out im at always gets the d.j. to play the spekky brothers because he knows how much they bug me any ideas on what to hit back with white stripes obviously would love to here more that d.j might have

G ypsys tramps and thieves?

Destruction Derby

Alex Guadino (sp?) - Watch Out

Previously Larry Kingston song, Now Csaba Laszlo

I P Knightley

A. Don't hang out with hobos

B. If you do hang out with hobos and they insist on annoying you, kick 'em in the fud.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Alex Guadino (sp?) - Watch Out

Previously Larry Kingston song, Now Csaba Laszlo

You've decided that, have you? :confused:

I think if we're going to have a song for Shabba it should be something new, we've been singing that one about Kingston for a wee while now and it's also been sung about Nade once or twice too.

Archived