Istanbilly boys.

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Anyone seen this in the Mail today? What a set of clowns at the Ibrox bar in Marmaris, waiters wearing blue berets, red white and blue T-Shirts and camo trousers whilst marching around the pub to flute music! The Mail describes it as being more Village People than We are the people. LOL

You really couldn't make it up!

:4_1_72:

I know 1 pub that won't be getting any custom off the Bikerjambo family in Sept.

:wacko:

The Old Tolbooth
Anyone seen this in the Mail today? What a set of clowns at the Ibrox bar in Marmaris, waiters wearing blue berets, red white and blue T-Shirts and camo trousers whilst marching around the pub to flute music! The Mail describes it as being more Village People than We are the people. LOL

You really couldn't make it up!

:4_1_72:

I know 1 pub that won't be getting any custom off the Bikerjambo family in Sept.

Heh heh, that's pretty funny like, what a bunch of wallopers!

Is that another sober holiday your going on BJ ;)

Doctor FinnBarr
Heh heh, that's pretty funny like, what a bunch of wallopers!

Is that another sober holiday your going on BJ ;)

All Inclusive, I think not!

:)

Success, I highlighted something! Musta been the beer hindering me last night.

The Old Tolbooth
All Inclusive, I think not!

Success, I highlighted something! Musta been the beer hindering me last night.

But your tee total :whistling:

IN YOUR DREAMS!!!! :D

Doctor FinnBarr
But your tee total :whistling:

IN YOUR DREAMS!!!! :D

I lapsed, will have a drink tonight as well after the day I've had at work but thats another story!

:rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
I lapsed, will have a drink tonight as well after the day I've had at work but thats another story!

:rolleyes:

I'm enjoying a few beers now mate whilst watching the golf, needs must!

Carl, you just gotta laugh at the planks in that video you posted mate, do they actually realise how stupid they look?? :confused:

Doctor FinnBarr
I'm enjoying a few beers now mate whilst watching the golf, needs must!

Carl, you just gotta laugh at the planks in that video you posted mate, do they actually realise how stupid they look?? :confused:

Nikki's on the Rose beer already after the day I've had at work!

Robbos Right Peg

Not sure what I find more amusing these idiots or some of the self rightious a.. holes on this thread

Not sure what I find more amusing these idiots or some of the self rightious a.. holes on this thread

I was thinking the same.

Doctor FinnBarr

So, do you reckon I should patronize a hun pub when I visit Marmaris just to see the camp gay chimps trying to be orange, when in all reality they're

muslim?

:confused:

Robbos Right Peg
So, do you reckon I should patronize a hun pub when I visit Marmaris just to see the camp gay chimps trying to be orange, when in all reality they're

muslim?

:confused:

I reckon you should do what what you want when you are lucky enough to go to Marmaris BJ If you dont want to go to this pub well then dont Never been there but I am pretty sure it is not the only place you could find a bevvy perhaps there might be one with a Harley Davidson theme Not my cup of darjeeling but hey ho

Doctor FinnBarr
I reckon you should do what what you want when you are lucky enough to go to Marmaris BJ If you dont want to go to this pub well then dont Never been there but I am pretty sure it is not the only place you could find a bevvy perhaps there might be one with a Harley Davidson theme Not my cup of darjeeling but hey ho

I would almost rate a Harley bar along with a hun bar, Yank agricultural machinery!

I'm just going to be a normal holiday-maker for once!

Carl Weathers

Eh, no-one has said anything self righteous - we're all just laughing at a bunch of Turks marching to flutes.

Robbos Right Peg
I would almost rate a Harley bar along with a hun bar, Yank agricultural machinery!

I'm just going to be a normal holiday-maker for once!

So just go to a bar that is not associated with 'muslims', 'yanks' 'huns' 'trained monkeys' etc etc. and enjoy what you consider to be a 'normal' holiday maker ;)

Robbos Right Peg
Eh, no-one has said anything self righteous - at a bunch of Turks marching to flutes.

Says it all CW.

Carl Weathers
Says it all CW.

The Turkish businessman's pub is bedecked in Ibrox mementoes and UVF banners and staff march round it to flute band music.

Dressed in blue paramilitary-style berets, blue and white T-shirts with the Rangers crest and camouflage army trousers, they strut their stuff in a style which is more Village People than We Are The People.

We're entitled to laugh, imo.

So just go to a bar that is not associated with 'muslims', 'yanks' 'huns' 'trained monkeys' etc etc. and enjoy what you consider to be a 'normal' holiday maker ;)

Or go to the bar in question wearing a Celtic top :)

Doctor FinnBarr
The Turkish businessman's pub is bedecked in Ibrox mementoes and UVF banners and staff march round it to flute band music.

Dressed in blue paramilitary-style berets, blue and white T-shirts with the Rangers crest and camouflage army trousers, they strut their stuff in a style which is more Village People than We Are The People.

Damn right we are!

:rofl:

Robbos Right Peg

As I am entitled to laugh at while calling 'self rightious' anyone that uses the words 'muslims', 'yanks' 'huns' 'trained monkeys' 'camp gay chimps' in their post about one bar in Marmaris mon ami. Non ?

So lets allow BJ go to a pub that suits his ideals and lets hope he has a happy holiday :wacko: FFS

Doctor FinnBarr
As I am entitled to laugh at while calling 'self rightious' anyone that uses the words 'muslims', 'yanks' 'huns' 'trained monkeys' 'camp gay chimps' in their post about one bar in Marmaris mon ami. Non ?

So lets allow BJ go to a pub that suits his ideals and lets hope he has a happy holiday :wacko: FFS

Damn good of you to allow me this privlage RRP.

:eek:

Robbos Right Peg
Damn good of you to allow me this privlage RRP.

:eek:

No mate (I am not going to pick you up on the spelling but will assume I know what you meant)............... hee haw to do with me just as it is the same right as the owner of the bar in question has to have...........what is it again you called them ? Oh aye 'camp gay chimps' marching up and down in his premises.

If you are so concerned and outraged go there in September and kick up ****.

I rest my case to use the words self righteous Mr Weathers :)

Doctor FinnBarr
No mate (I am not going to pick you up on the spelling but will assume I know what you meant)............... hee haw to do with me just as it is the same right as the owner of the bar in question has to have...........what is it again you called them ? Oh aye 'camp gay chimps' marching up and down in his premises.

If you are so concerned and outraged go there in September and kick up ****.

I rest my case to use the words self righteous Mr Weathers :)

Ok, no suspenders!

Robbos Right Peg
Ok, no suspenders!

Be sure to tell us how you get on. We are all right behind you ;) Or if not someone will be

Doctor FinnBarr
Be sure to tell us how you get on. We are all right behind you ;) Or if not someone will be

Is that a sexual thing?

:P

Robbos Right Peg
Is that a sexual thing?

:P

Not as far as I am concerned but maybe you should ask the 'muslims', 'yanks' 'huns' 'trained monkeys' 'camp gay chimps' that you seem to know so well.

Once again enjoy your holly bobs ;)

Archived