Anyone live in Barca / Gone to any Barca Home Games?

cosanostra

Anyone any idea how easy it is to get tickets for home Barca games?

Going to v Real Madrd in December and everything is hooked up apart from match tickets but they don't go on sale until September.

Anyone know any online agencies that are not going to rip us off?

Any advice appreciated.

I've been to a game there, easy enough to get tickets. Just went to the ticket office the week before.

against Real Madrid I'm afraid may be an different story.

I once seen a website that sold group tickets for events like that, will see if I can find it again. It was very expensive though

I've been to a game there, easy enough to get tickets. Just went to the ticket office the week before.

V Real Madrid I'm afraid may be an different story

I thought it might be.

I went to a Real v Barcelona game and there were dozens of touts outside selling tickets but i'd rather have the tickets hooked up before i leave.

How about joining Barcelona FC as a member? I know that they get to vote on signings, presidents etc but does it make getting tickets easier to buy? I also can't see on their website how much it costs.

Rankeillor_hearts

Going to v Real Madrd in December and everything is hooked up apart from match tickets but they don't go on sale until September.

Any advice appreciated.

I have been to a non_madrid game. Simply went to the ticket office the day before the game.

I thought it might be.

I went to a Real v Barcelona game and there were dozens of touts outside selling tickets but i'd rather have the tickets hooked up before i leave.

How about joining Barcelona FC as a member? I know that they get to vote on signings, presidents etc but does it make getting tickets easier to buy? I also can't see on their website how much it costs.

I think the main prob is they claim to have more season ticket holders than seats, so must work in a game category system

I've found this site claiming to sell them - although no idea how legit it is

http://www.barcelona-football-weekends.co.uk/?w=a5771bce93e200c36f7cd9dfd0e5deaa&

I think the main prob is they claim to have more season ticket holders than seats, so must work in a game category system

I've found this site claiming to sell them - although no idea how legit it is

http://www.barcelona-football-weekends.co.uk/?w=a5771bce93e200c36f7cd9dfd0e5deaa&

Seems to be about ?300 a ticket on there.

Must be a more resonable way than that.

I have been twice in last three years for lads holiday! forget your magalufs etc two weeks in barcelonas where it is at!

try 1st4footballtickets dot com and barcelonafootballtickets dot com

the 2nd link above is generally the one we used (i am not sure if it was axactly that one we used but it was one like that we used - my mate booked tickets so cant mind if it was exactly that one). the catch with websites is that they do not send the tickets out to the uk. the first time we went we got got tickets sent to out property company that we were renting flat off. second time we got company that you could go to there office to pick tickets up.

the first of the above websites - we used them because they can post to UK and the first game we were seeing (barca v lyon) was on day we arrived and never had time to go and get tickets from other websites office.

one thing i would say is the tickets are expensive from these types of websites but thats just the agencies mark up and just have to bite the bullet.

Seems to be about ?300 a ticket on there.

Must be a more resonable way than that.

You would think so eh? hardly a good deal

Although a guy that I play football went to Real V Barca in Madrid about 5 years ago and said he paid about ?200!

I have been twice in last three years for lads holiday! forget your magalufs etc two weeks in barcelonas where it is at!

try 1st4footballtickets dot com and barcelonafootballtickets dot com

the 2nd link above is generally the one we used (i am not sure if it was axactly that one we used but it was one like that we used - my mate booked tickets so cant mind if it was exactly that one). the catch with websites is that they do not send the tickets out to the uk. the first time we went we got got tickets sent to out property company that we were renting flat off. second time we got company that you could go to there office to pick tickets up.

the first of the above websites - we used them because they can post to UK and the first game we were seeing (barca v lyon) was on day we arrived and never had time to go and get tickets from other websites office.

one thing i would say is the tickets are expensive from these types of websites but thats just the agencies mark up and just have to bite the bullet.

That 2nd one looks worthwhile.

Maybe worth a shot.

You would think so eh? hardly a good deal

Although a guy that I play football went to Real V Barca in Madrid about 5 years ago and said he paid about ?200!

I went to Real Barca in 2002, cost about ?350 for the whole trip including flights and hotel for 5 nights so hopefully the tickets will be a wee bit cheaper than ?200.

That 2nd one looks worthwhile.

Maybe worth a shot.

i am trying to locate exact one we used for you cos it worked perfectly going to there office in barcelona city centre to pick up tickets.

i am trying to locate exact one we used for you cos it worked perfectly going to there office in barcelona city centre to pick up tickets.

Thanks for that - appreciated. :)

grumpyjambo

Any advice appreciated.

I was there last season, booked online before I went but there was official ticket sellers in the city centre on the day of the game, loads of guys selling tickets outside ground though. You will get a ticket but as for cost............

I was there last season, booked online before I went but there was official ticket sellers in the city centre on the day of the game, loads of guys selling tickets outside ground though. You will get a ticket but as for cost............

Flights and hotels are seriously cheap in December so i should have the funds. There are also 98'000 seats in the Nou Camp so hopefully there will be some available.

John Montgomery

Any advice appreciated.

Try this site as well:

http://www.eatb.es/

You will have to type it in to your browser yourself my attempt at copying and pasting doesn't seem to have resulted in a working link.

My wife and I used this site two year ago for tickets to Espanyol v Real Madrid. Prices were dearer than face value. My wife thinks about a hundred pound each but I was thinking about sixty pounds although she may be right. They also delivered the tickets to the hotel and they were at reception when we arrived the day before the match.

I checked their site and only tickets for Barca friendly against Boca Juniors available at the moment (from 47.80 Euros). Barca also sell them through La Caixa bank but I think you would be taking a risk for that match waiting till you get there.

I also think as has been said though you might have trouble getting them.

Good luck.

ps Sorry just checked and the link works.

Try this site as well:

http://www.eatb.es/

You will have to type it in to your browser yourself my attempt at copying and pasting doesn't seem to have resulted in a working link.

My wife and I used this site two year ago for tickets to Espanyol v Real Madrid. Prices were dearer than face value. My wife thinks about a hundred pound each but I was thinking about sixty pounds although she may be right. They also delivered the tickets to the hotel and they were at reception when we arrived the day before the match.

I checked their site and only tickets for Barca friendly against Boca Juniors available at the moment (from 47.80 Euros). Barca also sell them through La Caixa bank but I think you would be taking a risk for that match waiting till you get there.

I also think as has been said though you might have trouble getting them.

Good luck.

ps Sorry just checked and the link works.

Thanks. I'll take a look.

Any advice appreciated.

Went to See Barca v Deportivo last March and just got tickets at the ground on the afternoon of the game no probs.

Versus Real is going to be a different ball game all together, went to see Real v Barca in March 2001 at the Bernabau and went out a week before the game. Went up the ground nearly every day to see what the touts were wanting and most of them were asking for ridiculous amounts. Me and my mate eventually paid 50,000 (approx ?250 at the time) on the night of the game to use some random boys season tickets, totally worth it though as a one off.

Old Firm game biggest match in the world my ar*e, the atmosphere that night will never be bettered.

Went to See Barca v Deportivo last March and just got tickets at the ground on the afternoon of the game no probs.

Versus Real is going to be a different ball game all together, went to see Real v Barca in March 2001 at the Bernabau and went out a week before the game. Went up the ground nearly every day to see what the touts were wanting and most of them were asking for ridiculous amounts. Me and my mate eventually paid 50,000 (approx ?250 at the time) on the night of the game to use some random boys season tickets, totally worth it though as a one off.

Old Firm game biggest match in the world my ar*e, the atmosphere that night will never be bettered.

When i went to Real v Barca, the Barca fans were right at the very back of the far away stand so they could hardly even be heard. It was a 1-1 draw with Ronaldo scoring first and Luis Enrique scoring a penalty equaliser. Decent atmosphere, decent game, atmosphere was nowhere near as nasty or mental as an OF game.

When i went to Real v Barca, the Barca fans were right at the very back of the far away stand so they could hardly even be heard. It was a 1-1 draw with Ronaldo scoring first and Luis Enrique scoring a penalty equaliser. Decent atmosphere, decent game, atmosphere was nowhere near as nasty or mental as an OF game.

It was a 2-2 classic the game I went to, really nasty atmosphere. Every time Luis Enrique went to take a corner the riot police had to come in with their shields to protect him from bricks and god knows what else was getting thrown at him!! It was also interesting to see the part of the ground where the Madrid Ultras all sit and the police don't even attempt to go in. At one point they started battling amongst themselves and were just left to get on with it!

It was a 2-2 classic the game I went to, really nasty atmosphere. Every time Luis Enrique went to take a corner the riot police had to come in with their shields to protect him from bricks and god knows what else was getting thrown at him!! It was also interesting to see the part of the ground where the Madrid Ultras all sit and the police don't even attempt to go in. At one point they started battling amongst themselves and were just left to get on with it!

Luis Enrique was man of the match at the game i went to. Absolutely phenomenal player and one of the best individual performances i've seen in the flesh. I never even knew that he'd played for Real Madrid until i did the stadium tour. Shame his career was destroyed by injury because he was a great, great player.

Luis Enrique was man of the match at the game i went to. Absolutely phenomenal player and one of the best individual performances i've seen in the flesh. I never even knew that he'd played for Real Madrid until i did the stadium tour. Shame his career was destroyed by injury because he was a great, great player.

Agreed, really wonderful player. The Real fans had long since forgotten about him that night though, it was total hatred towards him! They had song about him which was quality, well the sounds of it was quality as I don't speak Spanish!

Agreed, really wonderful player. The Real fans had long since forgotten about him that night though, it was total hatred towards him! They had song about him which was quality, well the sounds of it was quality as I don't speak Spanish!

They were all chanting something that sounded like

LUIS ENRIQUE something PUTA JUDAS!!!

They sure did hate him.

Any advice appreciated.

You can get them for virtually every game except probably Real Madrid.I went to see them play Tenrife a few years ago now and it was amazing Saviola had not long signed and he scored a goal after collected the ball on the bye line just inside the opposition half and running the length of pitch beating a few men on the way then rounding the keeper.It was absolutuley lashing down with rain the whole game though and us being the silly scots only had t shirts and shorts on.

Oh you lucky duck. We were in Barcelona last summer and went for a wee wander around the Nou Camp but didn't get to see a game unfortunately. The ticket office had prices up though and if I remember rightly, they were much cheaper than what we pay here.

Not a great stadium for those who have a fear of heights, mind you. :)

i was in a resort last year near barca and the hotel did trips to the game and supplied tickets so contact your hotel and see if they can set you up.

I'm going to be in Barcelona in September when Barca are playing Espanyol away, anyone know if there's much chance of getting a ticket for this one at the Olympic Stadium on the day of the game?

John Montgomery
I'm going to be in Barcelona in September when Barca are playing Espanyol away, anyone know if there's much chance of getting a ticket for this one at the Olympic Stadium on the day of the game?

You should have no bother but I do not know when the club starts selling tickets. You can buy them before that (through their official ticket agency) but they will be dearer. However I am sure the club will open some up to the public. They appear to be on sale through their agency at the moment and you can enter the agency site through Espanyols:

http://www.rcdespanyol.com/

See also post 15 on this thread.

You should have no bother but I do not know when the club starts selling tickets. You can buy them before that (through their official ticket agency) but they will be dearer. However I am sure the club will open some up to the public. They appear to be on sale through their agency at the moment and you can enter the agency site through Espanyols:

http://www.rcdespanyol.com/

See also post 15 on this thread.

Thanks for that.

It seems that members (Barcelona are a club owned by the fans etc so their fans pay a yearly membership of 75 euros - they have 160'000 members aparently) can buy tix for any home game from sept 1st but public sale does not happen until 1 month before the game. There is an offer at the moment to become one of their members for 41 Euros so it may be worthwhile doing that and getting 2 tix early on.

Archived