Pubs in Aberdeen?

ring-of-fire

My 1st trip to sheepland and was wondering if 'ewe' could give me some advice on the best places to get a pint with fellow JT's before the match. Any well known roseburn-esk away pubs in the land o' the giant seagulls?:dribble:

FTH

Me thinks that it may take a few pints to get threw this one!!:ninja:

My 1st trip to sheepland and was wondering if 'ewe' could give me some advice on the best places to get a pint with fellow JT's before the match. Any well known roseburn-esk away pubs in the land o' the giant seagulls?:dribble:

FTH

I always end up in one called the Nova Scotia, no a bad boozer with a few good old boys who are locals, theres one who always seems to be there when i went he has a massive nose. Hes a nice old guy though.

I always end up in one called the Nova Scotia, no a bad boozer with a few good old boys who are locals, theres one who always seems to be there when i went he has a massive nose. Hes a nice old guy though.

sounds good, any idea where it is? close to the ground?

i really hate aberdeen (both the city and the team)....

FTH

sounds good, any idea where it is? close to the ground?

i really hate aberdeen (both the city and the team)....

FTH

I'm not partial to aberdeen neither mate.

Cant mind the name of the street but its just down a side street from Union Street....only about a ten minute walk from the ground its not far from where the away buses get parked.

The bobbing usually has a good mix of home and away fans. Cheap pint and loads of teles. Quite studenty though. It's a 5 min walk from the ground towards town.

The bobbing usually has a good mix of home and away fans. Cheap pint and loads of teles. Quite studenty though. It's a 5 min walk from the ground towards town.

The Bobbin you mean? Aye it is studenty cos it's all students that live round there. Decent enough though

The Bobbin you mean? Aye it is studenty cos it's all students that live round there. Decent enough though

Thats the fella. Yeah it's quite good. We always go there. My mates brother is a regular through the week there.

Thats the fella. Yeah it's quite good. We always go there. My mates brother is a regular through the week there.

Archibald Simpson's on corner of Union Street and King Street - cheap, decent grub and a ten minute walk to pitsoddrie

I've aye had decent pints in the Prince o' Wales - up near the M&S in one of the shopping centres.

Never been in it on a fitba weekend though.

if I hit a bar it will probably be the Scotia. Its my local even if it is a hun pub ;)

The Tilted Wig at the top of Union Street is decent as well. Just don't go into the East Yeuk!

Bobbin pre match and maybe a couple after then bus from outside the door up to Union Street. Archie Simpsons or go half way along Union Street to Belmont Street, loads of good pubs/clubs down there.

The game at Pittodrie earlier in the season, we ended up in some boozer near the docks.

Turns out it was a hoor hoose.

Decent pint though.

Nelly Terraces

FTH

1st time I went to Codland was in '83. Fitba special choo choo was ?1.50 and I think it cost about ?2 to get in.

It kicked off big time outside and I managed to land one on a Codhead in the chops afters:wacko:. Unforgettable.

Gie the lads a shout from me tomorrow son.

Gorgie Rules.

Archived