what ever happened to.....?

rumbles1874

rumbles1874

what ever happened to alexander hleb's brother though he was meant to be coming to us at some point other was he not able to get a work permit for britain due to not playing enough of international games? also this might be daft question but how come players are able to play in spain or other countries but not able to play in scotland with out the work permit i know that they do need them for spain and other countries, is just me who thinks that they get them a lot easier then they do here? when was the last time you heard of a German or spainish team not signing some one due to them being denied a work permit?

Csaba's Broon Shoes
what ever happened to alexander hleb's brother though he was meant to be coming to us at some point other was he not able to get a work permit for britain due to not playing enough of international games? also this might be daft question but how come players are able to play in spain or other countries but not able to play in scotland with out the work permit i know that they do need them for spain and other countries, is just me who thinks that they get them a lot easier then they do here? when was the last time you heard of a German or spainish team not signing some one due to them being denied a work permit?

I am sure Vyacheslav Hleb is still at MTZ Ripo as he scored in their cup win

recently , did he not ask for too much money from Hearts ?

If we were German or Spanish we would probably hear of work permits

being refused in Germany or Spain , I am sure it happens just the same

Commander Harris

Hleb was linked several times and Romanov was quoted as saying that he was on his way here last close season, it never happened and has seemed to have died a death.

As for work permits, different countries will have different regulations, this is at a national level not a football level so the regulations vary a lot from country to country. I'm sure the same issues exist in Germany and Spain for signing non-EU nationals, but we just don't hear about it. Spain does seem to be more relaxed immagration wise though.

Generally speaking, a person belonging to an EU country is entitled to live and work in any EU country and do not require a work permit to do so. (Bulgaria and Romania are exceptions)

Re Hleb, I'm not sure, according to one particular poster, he was definitely signed months ago...

Re your other point, it's quite simple. Different countries have different rules when it comes to non-EU workers getting a job.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8926_3802466,00.html

RODA SNAP UP HLEB

Roda JC have signed Vyacheslav Hleb, the younger brother of Arsenal midfielder Alexander, on a season-long loan.

Hleb impressed during a week's trial at the Eredivisie club from Belarus outfit MTZ-Ripo Minsk and scored four times in an 8-0 friendly win against amateur side FC Kerkrade-West.

Roda have an option to sign the 25-year-old on a three-year contract once the loan deal expires

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8926_3802466,00.html

RODA SNAP UP HLEB

Roda JC have signed Vyacheslav Hleb, the younger brother of Arsenal midfielder Alexander, on a season-long loan.

Hleb impressed during a week's trial at the Eredivisie club from Belarus outfit MTZ-Ripo Minsk and scored four times in an 8-0 friendly win against amateur side FC Kerkrade-West.

Roda have an option to sign the 25-year-old on a three-year contract once the loan deal expires

Thats how to take yer chance on a trial match... score 4.

rumbles1874

how many other can we finally put to bed then if we know helb not coming, then who else can we finally say that this person is not coming

Archived