Astrazeneca Covid Jab

That thing you do

BlueRiver
Just now, jack D and coke said:

One of my mates to a tee…

He was an utter bellend right through the whole thing. 

Is he one of the sorts thats into every health conspiracy going these days? 

Covid really shone a light on how mental some of my mates are.  

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• escobri

• Ulysses

• Victorian

• il Duce McTarkin

Ulysses

🎵 If I was the Emm Ess Emm

I would round up all the Sheeple

And try to kill them 🎵

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, escobri said:

Sorry it was a typo,  should have been pure blood.

Pure something, buddy. Pure something...

escobri
13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

To be quite honest,  I really couldn't give a **** if you think it's pish.  The vast majority of the world has moved on with life.  People like you are unable to moderate your bizarre alt-reality prejudices.

Everyone had different life experiences through covid, some never succumbed to the brainwashing from our government and media, you stick to your moral high ground though.

luckily most of the younger generation eventually twigged that it was really just the flu rebranded.

Tazio
13 minutes ago, escobri said:

Sorry it was a typo,  should have been pure blood.

It’s a draw. 

cazzyy

I take it this thread didn't go the way the op hoped for. 😄

il Duce McTarkin
10 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Ah shite.  He's doing the funeral undertaker rubbery blood bollox again.  

ENDxgCKW4AABP5S?format=jpg&name=small

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, escobri said:

Everyone had different life experiences through covid, some never succumbed to the brainwashing from our government and media, you stick to your moral high ground though.

luckily most of the younger generation eventually twigged that it was really just the flu rebranded.

So it wasn't a bioweapon deliberately released by Chinese state actors in order to disrupt and weaken Western economies then?

That thing you do
40 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

So you encountered short-term consequences? Can you describe??

Constant tinnitus since first jab

My aunt died of a blood clots to the heart two weeks after hers, we watched the online funeral.

escobri
3 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

So it wasn't a bioweapon deliberately released by Chinese state actors in order to disrupt and weaken Western economies then?

No, do you not watch BBC news? The experts on here will keep you right.  I'm out as got some hobos to haunt 👻

Shooter McGavin
13 minutes ago, escobri said:

Yeah just a flu, those 225,000 people that died in the UK probably feel a bit dramatic right now!

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Is he one of the sorts thats into every health conspiracy going these days? 

Covid really shone a light on how mental some of my mates are.  

I don’t see him as much now he became a pain in the ***** about it all. 
The biggest thing about Covid is the heads it’s utterly destroyed. They’re never coming back either. 
I never badgered anybody about getting their jags but he kept making jibes at me and stuff. CBFA with these *****. 

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, escobri said:

No, do you not watch BBC news? The experts on here will keep you right.  I'm out as got some hobos to haunt 👻

Come on, play nice.

redjambo
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yeah just a flu, those 225,000 people that died in the UK probably feel a bit dramatic right now!

They should have drunk bleach or injected themselves with sunlight. Amiright?

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, jack D and coke said:

I never badgered anybody about getting their jags but he kept making jibes at me and stuff. CBFA with these *****. 

While aff his chaggers on a half pound of council bingo cut with rat poison, probably. There was a few of them up my way anaw.

OmiyaHearts

Been a while since we've had a covid/vaccine thread. Crazy times back then but I think it showed that us humans can easily adapt quickly to very unusual situations and major changes to our daily routines.

I have nothing to add about vaccines. I'm not qualified to talk about it or even understand most of it. I still go on holidays abroad even though I don't really understand aviation technology, so I'll take a vaccine if health board advise that it's safe.🐑

BlueRiver
4 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

While aff his chaggers on a half pound of council bingo cut with rat poison, probably. There was a few of them up my way anaw.

:spoton:

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Comical so it is. 

Zerothehero

There's no point in trying to logic someone out of a position they didn't logic themselves into. It's an absolute waste of everyone's time arguing with a conspiracy theorist. They're not interested in an actual discussion. They're just addicted to the adrenaline buzz of arguing and confrontation. 

Ulysses
1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

ENDxgCKW4AABP5S?format=jpg&name=small

Get him telt!  :laugh:

Oh, wait... :unsure:

AlimOzturk
Posted (edited)

Completely disagree with the way the government used social manipulation and fear mongering to force people

into these vaccines. The way folk bought into allowing things such as tracking apps, social exclusion, forced isolation and vaccine passports just proves how easily manipulated and willing folk are to give up their basic freedoms of choice. 

It became a choice. Either get

the vaccine or become a social parasite and you are not welcome. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Bender
7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Completely disagree with the way the government used social manipulation and fear mongering to force people

into these vaccines. The way folk bought into allowing things such as tracking apps, social exclusion, forced isolation and vaccine passports just proves how easily manipulated and willing folk are to give up their basic freedoms of choice. 

Yeah, it was probably the UK Government who put the WHO up to repeating the same message across the globe too.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

They should have drunk bleach or injected themselves with sunlight. Amiright?

Or disinfected their shopping. 😁

redjambo
25 minutes ago, Bender said:

Yeah, it was probably the UK Government who put the WHO up to repeating the same message across the globe too.

I knew it!

il Duce McTarkin
10 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Or disinfected their shopping. 😁

:pleasing:

been here before
49 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

You've pretty much describes @frankblack at the time. Anyone who wasnt sure, wasnt wholly convinced or had any concerns was some 'mad anti vaxxer, conspiracy loony who would die'. He was utterly delighted Hearts fans would miss games as I remember.

There was no middle ground to him at all. Utterly lost it. It was quite a thing to behold.

frankblack
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

You've pretty much describes @frankblack at the time. Anyone who wasnt sure, wasnt wholly convinced or had any concerns was some 'mad anti vaxxer, conspiracy loony who would die'. He was utterly delighted Hearts fans would miss games as I remember.

There was no middle ground to him at all. Utterly lost it. It was quite a thing to behold.

You are having an absolute 'mare in addition to posting complete bollocks as per usual.

frankblack
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

So, you would have supported continuing to live as normal and bring the NHS to its knees in 2020-2021?

The SNP and Welsh governments wanted to keep us locked up far longer than England, and relished the opportunity to keep the pubs shut while everyone else was on the road back to normality.

been here before
26 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You are having an absolute 'mare in addition to posting complete bollocks as per usual.

You're vaccine has scrambled your memory frank.

In all honesty if Id lost it like you did at the time Id welcome anything to make those memories go away.

Mind you thinking folk who refused the vaccine shouldnt be allowed out? :rofl:

doctor jambo
2 hours ago, escobri said:

Even if it was, it was a really, really bad flu that killed huge numbers of people.

The rest of us took the vaccine to protect them.

Yes, it was a numbers game.

Some people had serious effects from the vaccine, but it saved many many more.

Do you not remember the videos from the hospitals in Italy before it hit here properly?

Utterly horrific.

Think yourself lucky you didnt work in a care home or hospital and actually see first hand what it was like.

Stop your nonsense.

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Even if it was, it was a really, really bad flu that killed huge numbers of people.

Do you not remember the videos from the hospitals in Italy before it hit here properly?

Utterly horrific.

Think yourself lucky you didnt work in a care home or hospital and actually see first hand what it was like.

Stop your nonsense.

Huv ye no seen the yoo choob videos tho pal?! Boay oan there said it was aw a hoax likesay

frankblack
40 minutes ago, been here before said:

You're vaccine has scrambled your memory frank.

In all honesty if Id lost it like you did at the time Id welcome anything to make those memories go away.

Mind you thinking folk who refused the vaccine shouldnt be allowed out? :rofl:

The only person who shouldn't be allowed out is you as you don't seem very stable. :lol:

Konrad von Carstein
5 hours ago, Daktari said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68977026

This article covers the reasons for withdrawing as above posters have pointed out. It has also been independently assessed as saving 6.5 million lives. Personally, I took it and haven't died once.

I think I saw on the BBC news a very low number of deaths related to blood clots, however, read the information leaflet for side effects on any medicine, and you'd never take anything again......  Everything comes with some sort of risk unfortunately and it's about proportionality and balance after that.

:lol:

escobri
32 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Utterly horrific.

Stop your nonsense.

I, gutted I missed the chance for tiktok fame. 

been here before
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The only person who shouldn't be allowed out is you as you don't seem very stable. :lol:

Didnt you tell us folk who didnt take the vaccine can stay at home or that if they opt out the vaccine they can opt out of society opening and stay at home?

You didnt describe folk as antivaxxer loons because they didnt or wouldnt take the vaccine?

Or describe them as cretins recklesly endangering others?

None of that happened frank?

Admit it man you totally lost your shit.

escobri
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Didnt you tell us folk who didnt take the vaccine can stay at home or that if they opt out the vaccine they can opt out of society opening and stay at home?

You didnt describe folk as antivaxxer loons because they didnt or wouldnt take the vaccine?

More than that mad fella lost his mind on here, must be gutting that those that declined the jabs live among them quite happily.

frankblack
2 minutes ago, escobri said:

Dig deep taxpayers 

20240509_171846.jpg

Do you have an actual link to the article or was it a photoshop job?

Samuel Camazzola
6 hours ago, Homme said:

Got sheeple on my bingo card. Anyone else?

5 hours ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

Yip, I'm waiting on flat earth and lizard King for a full house.

'Staycation' and 'banana bread' are the ones I'm awaiting... 

escobri
6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Do you have an actual link to the article or was it a photoshop job?

Should be easy enough for an auld codger like yersel to find. I can write you an idiots guide if you like.

Malinga the Swinga
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, That thing you do said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-withdraw-blood-clots-b2541291.html

Withdrawn as now accepted it causes blood clots. I was on here a few months ago talking about clots and it was dismissed.

We were experimented on with a fast track jab and this proves it for me. It was never tested fully and us sheeple lined up anyway.

I have major regrets about taking it as no doubt long term consequences coming as well.

This is utter lies. Withdrawn, as stated by Victorian and others, as demand isn't there.

It's garbage like your post that causes the gullible in the public to be ill informed and fed misinformation.

A shameful post from you

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

joondalupjambo

My thoughts at the time were if this thing is out so soon, and it only costs 50p a dose then that says limited testing and wtf is in it.  

Malinga the Swinga
6 hours ago, Daktari said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68977026

This article covers the reasons for withdrawing as above posters have pointed out. It has also been independently assessed as saving 6.5 million lives. Personally, I took it and haven't died once.

Exactly what someone who's died would say.

Daktari
41 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Exactly what someone who's died would say.

Damn..... I wondered why people had stopped speaking to me....

frankblack
1 hour ago, escobri said:

Should be easy enough for an auld codger like yersel to find. I can write you an idiots guide if you like.

The onus is on you to provide a link.  I work in IT so don't try and patronise me as you only make yourself look thick.

been here before
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The onus is on you to provide a link.  I work in IT so don't try and patronise me as you only make yourself look thick.

Does your franky big brain IT heid allow you work this out? Or are you just pretending it didnt happen?

Nae bother if you want to forget it happened frank, I would too.

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Edited by been here before