just a quick question folks.........

forrester_jambo

forrester_jambo

Having knowing very little about golf i decided to put a wee bit cash on sergio garcia...... lol now i see he is 9over and i think the leader is 4 or 5 over going in to tommorow i was just wondered if im as well throwing away my bookies slip???? any help guys wud be appreciated ta FJ.

Denny Crane
Having knowing very little about golf i decided to put a wee bit cash on sergio garcia...... lol now i see he is 9over and i think the leader is 4 or 5 over going in to tommorow i was just wondered if im as well throwing away my bookies slip???? any help guys wud be appreciated ta FJ.

If he tears up the course and shoots a 62 - and Norman, Choi & Harrington all start to struggle - then keep hold of it. If, more realistically, he doesn't, bin it.

I too have also jinxed Garcia, bin the ticket!!

chester copperpot
I too have also jinxed Garcia, bin the ticket!!

Dont bin it till the games over. I've found that out to my cost previous tournaments (not golf).

Definitely bin it. You will gain a huge amount from doing that, as opposed to hanging onto it for another 24 hours...

Archived