How will Hibs spin this one.

Ron Burgundy

Famous 1874

Hibs have got a huge problem with fan behaviour these days.

A Hibs ‘mate’ of mine has said their CEO has prioritised their ultras group over their general fans. Their ultras group have been the ones causing most of the trouble. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• 1971fozzy

• Threedoorsdown

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ricardo Quaresma
29 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

2nd post, quality

Look at the first post; I got my reply to it deleted; definitely not Hearts and stinks to high heaven 😉

Ricardo Quaresma
9 hours ago, Threedoorsdown said:

You can bury your head in the sand all you like. It’s mental to pretend Hearts and Hibs fans are any different. We are literally friends, neighbours and family to each other. 

I maybe guilty of exaggeration when I said weekly - however sectarianism, racism and violence is a common occurrence at Hearts games and every other team with a sizeable fan base.

If you take 100 random people from Edinburgh, chances are at least 10 of them will be complete wankers regardless of what team they support. 

I think shifting the conversations away from the individuals and onto the clubs takes away ones personal responsibility to behaviour in a civilised manner. We can’t ask clubs to legislate for stupidity.

You're honking; post a picture of your 'alleged' season ticket then, edit the personal stuff out

Cameronstheman
17 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Look at the first post; I got my reply to it deleted; definitely not Hearts and stinks to high heaven 😉

Subtle as a brick, the fact that he mentioned sister fister as a reference, says it all

HMFC 86
17 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

You're honking; post a picture of your 'alleged' season ticket then, edit the personal stuff out

I’m sure he has a season ticket, just not at Tynie 

Ricardo Quaresma
9 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

I’m sure he has a season ticket, just not at Tynie 

It's the most hibby stuff I've ever seen on here; on the day we clinch third, too

The timing always the most obvious thing on here and posting vile cr@p that NO Hearts Fan would post

Only time I've seen such cr@p is from hibbys on pieandbovril, years ago

I think Dhanda has the potential to hit Rudi levels of getting under their skin. 

He's not even signed yet, and they absolutely hate him :lol: 

Hopefully from his first kick of the ball for us, everyone and their dug will be behind him :) 

1971fozzy

I see a 27 year old has now been charged by police Scotland. 

Sooks
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

I think Dhanda has the potential to hit Rudi levels of getting under their skin. 

He's not even signed yet, and they absolutely hate him :lol: 

Hopefully from his first kick of the ball for us, everyone and their dug will be behind him :) 

His first goal against them he should do the Rudi celebration where he tells them to GTFO 

Sooks
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I see a 27 year old has now been charged by police Scotland. 

A 27 year old Hibby ? That is sad , imagine your great granddad behaving like that 

1971fozzy
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

His first goal against them he should do the Rudi celebration where he tells them to GTFO 

this.

at a distance though

Mad Bad and Dangerous
1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

👏👏👏👏

Armageddon
11 hours ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Does this really need to be about Hibs? I hear racist and sectarian things on a weekly basis at Tynecastle.

A ***** is a ***** regardless of what team they support. I’m glad he has been caught and hopefully he has the book thrown at him.

Only a thick Hibs rat would think we play at home every week 😂😂😂

Armageddon
1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

There you go 😂

IMG_2880.jpeg

Sooks
10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

this.

at a distance though

Would be first class . Get the **** out you smelly classless inbreds :) 

Ricardo Quaresma
5 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

There you go 😂

IMG_2880.jpeg

:lol:

The Hogfather
10 hours ago, Sooks said:

They continue to turn a blind eye to Block 7 and their shit every week however . Although I appreciate they are between a rock and a hard place on that one after condemning the unacceptable behaviour of other fans at Easter Road , while giving Block 7 their own dedicated section in Easter Road 

I've been told a different story RE Block 7. I've heard that they've been told the new safe standing in the Famous Five is not for their use and is, instead, open for anyone to purchase a space in. Same source says the club hierarchy are extremely unhappy with how that group behave. This might all turn out to be untrue, but I'd be surprised if there weren't any concerns.

Sooks
3 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

I've been told a different story RE Block 7. I've heard that they've been told the new safe standing in the Famous Five is not for their use and is, instead, open for anyone to purchase a space in. Same source says the club hierarchy are extremely unhappy with how that group behave. This might all turn out to be untrue, but I'd be surprised if there weren't any concerns.

This automatically causes a problem for them . Unless Hibs actually prevent them from purchasing tickets there , there will be fights in that section as those without tickets for the section try and bully others out of their places , as has happened repeatedly at Easter Road and at away games this season and last 

The Hogfather
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This automatically causes a problem for them . Unless Hibs actually prevent them from purchasing tickets there , there will be fights in that section as those without tickets for the section try and bully others out of their places , as has happened repeatedly at Easter Road and at away games this season and last 

Now when I say 'anyone', I'm not sure if this includes those registered with Block 7 or whether they've all been told they'll be moved elsewhere. I can't see the club being all that keen on giving certain fans carte blanch to cause bother in a prominent area like that.

Sooks
9 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Now when I say 'anyone', I'm not sure if this includes those registered with Block 7 or whether they've all been told they'll be moved elsewhere. I can't see the club being all that keen on giving certain fans carte blanch to cause bother in a prominent area like that.

If they have actively stopped them going there , then they should be fine , apart from perhaps a few banners and protests about it . If they have just left it as a first come - first serve , then there will be scraps. I know it is wrong but I hope it is the latter 

Tynecastle Valhalla

Did he call him a refugee like they did skacel ?

OldGorgie

A Quick Look at Hibsnutters.net shows the excuses are already being trotted out. Absolute scummy support.

tntjambo

but they built the canteen that must mean something progress i guess like the flood lights back in 1955

1971fozzy

The best thing that club can do is ban the lot of them.  Utter scum who ruin it for others. No space for that type nowadays. Will be interesting to see how this pans out. Add in their pro IRA stuff and wrecking away ends and now pubs is a disgrace. 

Armageddon
Posted (edited)

The Hibs ‘Ultra’ element are just bams out to wreck things, including their own club 👌🏼😂

Edited by Armageddon

Sooks
1 hour ago, Tynecastle Valhalla said:

Did he call him a refugee like they did skacel ?

Called him a skinny Eddie Murphy looking refugee who is a looky looky man and a black ******* . He was trying to cover all their old toe tapping classic hits of the past 

Beave1874

Have the I-pads been recovered... I fear the worst

1971fozzy
7 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

The Hibs ‘Ultra’ element are just bams out to wreck things, including their own club 👌🏼😂

This is the thing , it’s baffling.  The difference between us and them (apart from the obvious) is that we care about our club. We Chuck in £140,000 a month and wouldn’t stand for that element if it ever appeared. They’ve sold their club to the devil and in turmoil so the apathy over their with their decent support is rotting it away even more.  They are in a state and can only seeing it getting a lot worse. Thing is they laughed at us with Romanov. In 2 years time I will love the shitshow they’ll be in

Cameronstheman

Hibs support especially away from home   are being caught out  for there scummy ways  as there numbers are diminishing rapidly  at home and away games   by the week

Which pretty much means the culprits like a whole 50 or so are more are  easily identified and the regular. decent, lol, supporting  hobos can see this with there own eyes  and are not happy, but like the multitude of other incidents at games the  hibs power faces  will l be hoping for a sweepity sweep that has worked so well for them recently 

Deevers
Posted (edited)

I hear that apart from the abuse to Dhanda that there was a significant amount of damage done inside the RC stadium by these clowns. Graffiti and broken seats being the main problems. Hilarious that as a club they seek the moral high ground by reducing the OldFirm allocation while sitting on their hands when it comes to dealing with their own dirt.

Edited by Deevers

DaveyT
22 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

So despite the availability of sending an anonymous text to Hearts about racist abuse during a game, you'd rather moan about it on here instead of doing something worthwhile at the time ?

Spot on.

leginten
16 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Hibs have got a huge problem with fan behaviour these days.

A Hibs ‘mate’ of mine has said their CEO has prioritised their ultras group over their general fans. Their ultras group have been the ones causing most of the trouble. 

Indeed they have. I’m not convinced it ever really went away, but it’s back in spades.

It’s remarkably similar to the situation with the Green Brigade at Parkhead - one group of supporters given preferential treatment while at the same time showing themselves to be bent on ruining things for other supporters and deliberately causing reputational damage to their club. Mind you, there’s a considerable section of the Hibs support which will do anything to ape what goes on in the East End of Glasgow.

All part of the rotten culture at Easter Road - worship of ned behaviour which currently starts right at the top with Kensell pandering to the Block 7 yobs, stretches back through decades of lionising lowlife players with charge sheets as long as your arm and is therefore logically manifested in the behaviour of their supporters. 

But hey. They have Irvine Welsh.

frankblack
2 hours ago, Deevers said:

I hear that apart from the abuse to Dhanda that there was a significant amount of damage done inside the RC stadium by these clowns. Graffiti and broken seats being the main problems. Hilarious that as a club they seek the moral high ground by reducing the OldFirm allocation while sitting on their hands when it comes to dealing with their own dirt.

These clowns are that thick they don't even realise that Hibs would have to cover the cost of repairs and cleanup.

15 hours ago, Sooks said:

A 27 year old Hibby ? That is sad , imagine your great granddad behaving like that 

Sometimes they just need to pull their great granddad aside and say “Dad, you really need to get your shit together you’re embarrassing yourself and Hibs, not to mention me, my auntousins and sibuncles“

DaveyT
On 05/05/2024 at 09:46, Threedoorsdown said:

People are angry, young men especially are increasingly alienated and one of the ways that’s manifesting itself is as social unrest which includes the football. 

The problem is much bigger than point scoring against clubs. I’m so fed up of tribalism holding society back.

Most of the people commenting on this thread probably don’t give a **** the guys racist or that Yan has been victimised. They just want to point score and point fingers. Until that changes we will achieve nothing and the problems will continue. 

Just as a FYI, I posted a thread on here warning other fans about someone loosely connected to the club who has just been caught in trying to meet young kids and the kids deleted it, I’ll say no more on that matter as I don’t want banned, but I know which I’m more concerned at.

Hobbit alert !

Bazzas right boot
On 05/05/2024 at 09:30, Threedoorsdown said:

Does this really need to be about Hibs? I hear racist and sectarian things on an almost weekly basis at Tynecastle.

A ***** is a ***** regardless of what team they support. I’m glad he has been caught and hopefully he has the book thrown at him.

I think we are well on top of this now.

Less racism to the point I do not hear it since the Djoum days and even the bigotry is disappearing to the point where there are no union jacks getting waved at hibs or celtic games.

The diet hun tag is being dropped. 

We are way ahead of hibs in terms of supporter engagement and weeding out the twats.

Miles ahead of the OF as well with their political and religion shite, I think rangers encourage it but in a stealthy way  - even celtic are addressing the green brigade stuff now.

Granny Budge has done wonders in this area, I don't think it's appreciated how far we are ahead we are of other clubs. 

Ultras do well to avoid the vile, horrible shite as well.

Leveins Battalion

I think the fact Yan has scored twice and created a few more against the Hobbits the last 2 seasons has got to them.

Here's hoping he hammers Hibs when he's in maroon 🇱🇻

Sherbet
23 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Less racism to the point I do not hear it since the Djoum days and even the bigotry is disappearing to the point where there are no union jacks getting waved at hibs or celtic games.

We are way ahead of hibs in terms of supporter engagement and weeding out the twats.

Miles ahead of the OF as well with their political and religion shite, I think rangers encourage it but in a stealthy way  - even celtic are addressing the green brigade stuff now.

Granny Budge has done wonders in this area, I don't think it's appreciated how far we are ahead we are of other clubs. 

Is waving a union flag bigoted?

DaveyT
On 05/05/2024 at 09:30, Threedoorsdown said:

Does this really need to be about Hibs? I hear racist and sectarian things on an almost weekly basis at Tynecastle.

I never hear any racism at Tynecastle.  Don't try to drag us into the Hibs world.

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

Is waving a union flag bigoted?

Of course it isn't, but it is arsehole behaviour in the context in the post your smart arse reply was for.

Hmfc1965
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I don't know where you sit but there have been union flags at every Hibs and Celtic game thus season.

22games nro
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Deevers said:

Picture clearly showing B7 spray painted/marked on the seats, also give the mallard pub the same treatment 

Edited by 22games nro
Better picture

Mister T
17 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

IMG_4931.jpeg

Nick getting telt by a 16 year old scaff while an edgy dude in sunglasses and a scarf with the anarchy "A" on it looks on.

How can we ever compete with them? 😂

Samuel Camazzola
On 05/05/2024 at 08:39, Sir PH said:

I'm not sure he's got the glasshouses saying correct.

This needs more coverage! 😂 

Too many cooks is like two in the bush. 

Boyces beard
8 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

This needs more coverage! 😂 

Too many cooks is like two in the bush. 

The darker the Knight the 5h1ter the stars

RustyRightPeg

Just had a read of their Block 7 & Dhanda thread.

The majority are at wits end with the club, and Block 7 (including Kensell who lets them away with murder). 

Their club really is in turmoil at the moment. Foley probably has no idea any of this goes on.

Rick Sanchez

I see someone on .net said he heard the racist shout.

Leveins Battalion

Assuming the guy involved is still in custody with the bank holiday weekend?

Good enough for him.

mscjambo

Listen we will all have Hibs pals. Majority of decent hibs fans won't condone this nonsense. 

This Block 7 group are a cancer. But Hibs seem to give them stature posting videos of them on social media etc...a pal big Hibee went to Perth last season block 7 were in their seats, one of them swung punches at his dad 70 year old man for challenging them. Hibs fans themselves in the main are probably sick of these morons.

Hibs as a club seem to ignore their antics and their own decent fans seem sick of their garbage. 

As I say I've got hibs mates so I'm not painting all hi s fans with the same brush, but they've got a huge issue with behaviour of travelling fans that they seem unable or unwilling to fully address. My pal who I spoke about limits away days now because of these idiots