How will Hibs spin this one.

Ron Burgundy

Thomaso
42 minutes ago, indianajones said:

It's about Hibs because the guys been arrested for it. 

I'd suggest you report the racist things you hear to the club so the clowns can be weeded out. Very surprised to hear you hear racism on a weekly basis at Tynecastle though. 

Thats because he doesn’t 🙄

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• 1971fozzy

• Threedoorsdown

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thomaso
6 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Another leftie Hibs supporter I think! Well out the closet with his reply! 

👍

leipzig76
11 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Yep JIB ! Definitely a warrior poet !

Thomaso
56 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Does this really need to be about Hibs? I hear racist and sectarian things on an almost weekly basis at Tynecastle.

A ***** is a ***** regardless of what team they support. I’m glad he has been caught and hopefully he has the book thrown at him.

Well we did wonder how the Hibees would spin it…….

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think many on here are unaware of how bad that particular section of their support has become . Their ultras are more of a casual group than a singing section . They are attempting to revive a sort of football fighting culture that Scotland has moved on from , and it is causing their normal supporters a lot of aggro . They are getting in to fights with their own supporters and ejecting them from seats and bullying them . The club has thus far remained silent on them , but it is getting to a point where they will have to speak out 

Spot on, my cousin has told me that they are also being moved next season from their seats behind the goals for these arseholes, and as you say they seem to want to go back to the 1980s. 
Ive heard a couple of their fans moving to the East Stand and then back because of these bams, all sorts of abuse and Buckfast bottles flying about. 

Sooks
28 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

You can bury your head in the sand all you like. It’s mental to pretend Hearts and Hibs fans are any different. We are literally friends, neighbours and family to each other. 

I maybe guilty of exaggeration when I said weekly - however sectarianism, racism and violence is a common occurrence at Hearts games and every other team with a sizeable fan base.

If you take 100 random people from Edinburgh, chances are at least 10 of them will be complete wankers regardless of what team they support. 

I think shifting the conversations away from the individuals and onto the clubs takes away ones personal responsibility to behaviour in a civilised manner. We can’t ask clubs to legislate for stupidity. 

That is not what is happening . A Hibs supporter has been lifted for allegedly shouting racist abuse at Dhanda . That is the conversation . You are attempting to shift the narrative on to the very real problems in society which we are all quite aware of . It is a good topic and if you start it in the shed then I am sure it will get a lot of replies and a good discussion . This thread is about a Hibs supporter allegedly abusing Yan Dhanda the PCA Hearts player

the posh bit
1 hour ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Of course, as soon as someone has a different opinion they must be Hibs.

I’m a Hearts fan. I have a season ticket. Happy to take this offline to prove it if you like 👍

Hibs. 

John Findlay

Credit to Hibs. They in conjunction with Ross County, and Police Scotland identified the person in question and they were duly arrested.

On this occasion I don't think Hibs football club have swept it under the carpet.

Some of the neanderthals in their support will, and play the whataboutery game.

Sooks
47 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Oi , I am a leftie Hearts supporter and I disagree with his point :( 

Sooks
Just now, John Findlay said:

Credit to Hibs. They in conjunction with Ross County, and Police Scotland identified the person in question and they were duly arrested.

On this occasion I don't think Hibs football club have swept it under the carpet.

Some of the neanderthals in their support will, and play the whataboutery game.

They continue to turn a blind eye to Block 7 and their shit every week however . Although I appreciate they are between a rock and a hard place on that one after condemning the unacceptable behaviour of other fans at Easter Road , while giving Block 7 their own dedicated section in Easter Road 

Sooks
36 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Spot on, my cousin has told me that they are also being moved next season from their seats behind the goals for these arseholes, and as you say they seem to want to go back to the 1980s. 
Ive heard a couple of their fans moving to the East Stand and then back because of these bams, all sorts of abuse and Buckfast bottles flying about. 

Yeah I have heard similar . There have been a few altercations in recent times and it will not be too long before some of the harder elements of their support get a bit pissed off with it and push the self policing up a few notches . Women and kids bullied out of their seats a commonplace occurrence ………… these women and kids tend to have male family members too and they are unlikely to take too kindly to that sort of thing 

martoon
42 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Stop shouting them then. :) 

😄

Chuck Berry
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Spot on. 

:vrface:

Threedoorsdown
21 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Hibs. 

Troll. 

Chuck Berry

I hear racist and sectarian things on an almost weekly basis at Tynecastle.

Have you done this?

Unacceptable behaviour

If you feel you need to report any issue concerning unacceptable behaviour at Tynecastle on matchday, please contact your nearest steward or send a text message to: 07467918874  

milky_26
46 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

i had a look on dot net yesterday and there was posts about people deciding to not to go to away games due to block 7 and others as you say changing where they sit at ER to get away from them

gordon simpson
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

That is a part of it yes . Another problem that they have is Ben Kensell has encouraged them and supported them . They have made him look like a right ****ing wally 

IMG_6965.webp

Choose YLT

Threedoorsdown
20 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Have you done this?

Unacceptable behaviour

If you feel you need to report any issue concerning unacceptable behaviour at Tynecastle on matchday, please contact your nearest steward or send a text message to: 07467918874  

Nope, I mind my business and watch the game 👍

Go for it 1308

People are angry, young men especially are increasingly alienated and one of the ways that’s manifesting itself is as social unrest which includes the football. 

The problem is much bigger than point scoring against clubs. I’m so fed up of tribalism holding society back.

Most of the people commenting on this thread probably don’t give a **** the guys racist or that Yan has been victimised. They just want to point score and point fingers. Until that changes we will achieve nothing and the problems will continue. 

Just as a FYI, I posted a thread on here warning other fans about someone loosely connected to the club who has just been caught in trying to meet young kids and the kids deleted it, I’ll say no more on that matter as I don’t want banned, but I know which I’m more concerned at.

Hibby alert!!!! ⚠️ 

Chuck Berry
3 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Then you're part of the problem.

alicante jambo
3 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

What section are you hearing all this racism and sectarianism stuff? I go to most games and dont hear it so let us know what section please then it would help.

Gorgierools
4 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

What section are you hearing all this racism and sectarianism stuff? I go to most games and dont hear it so let us know what section please then it would help.

I believe there was a problem in the sky lounge where a potential racial comment was made regarding the colour of a breakfast pudding. I can't go into details as the club are investigating.

GinRummy
2 hours ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Of course, as soon as someone has a different opinion they must be Hibs.

I’m a Hearts fan. I have a season ticket. Happy to take this offline to prove it if you like 👍

Is offline, in this instance,  some sort of veiled threat ? 

Sir PH
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He clearly means away from the forum and through PM.

Jambo in Bathgate
55 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oi , I am a leftie Hearts supporter and I disagree with his point :( 

There’s lefties and Hibs lefties just saying! 

Threedoorsdown
16 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

I actually think I’ve met you mate - pub with no name in Talinn? Could be getting you confused. 

Section N my season ticket is in. 

john thomas
1 hour ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Leftie !

What next woke , commie , liberal

Bull's-eye

The whataboutery begins.

Hibs class.

heartmussel
3 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah. But a rolling stone spoils the broth. 

People in glass houses shouldn’t boil kettles👍

Gorgierools
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It's like cyber square goes

Edited by Gorgierools

the posh bit
27 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Mind my business. 

Watch the game. 

Report it anonymously on the Internet. 

Offer square go's to anyone who doesn't believe me. 

Sir PH
2 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Mind my business. 

Watch the game. 

Report it anonymously on the Internet. 

Offer square go's to anyone who doesn't believe me. 

You've made that up. Weird.

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

That is a part of it yes . Another problem that they have is Ben Kensell has encouraged them and supported them . They have made him look like a right ****ing wally 

IMG_6965.webp

Is that a glass  beer bottle Ben Kensall is holding ? 😏

Skye1874
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, iainmac said:

Untitled-collage108.jpg

Live on sky too. Caught Bonnie - or no so Bonnie in his case 

Edited by Skye1874

Sooks
3 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Is that a glass  beer bottle Ben Kensall is holding ? 😏

Yes and he should not throw it if he is in a glass house 

RustyRightPeg

Does this really need to be about Hibs? I hear racist and sectarian things on an almost weekly basis at Tynecastle.

A ***** is a ***** regardless of what team they support. I’m glad he has been caught and hopefully he has the book thrown at him.

Do something about it then?

Nobreath
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

There is feck all wrong with being a Leftie.  Coming from Bathgate... now that's a different matter. 😉

Edited by Nobreath

alicante jambo
25 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

I actually think I’ve met you mate - pub with no name in Talinn? Could be getting you confused. 

Section N my season ticket is 

Ok i was in talinn and in that pub your no confused. I sit in s and dont hear anything like what your saying but i often get told im in with the prawn sandwich brigade. Seriously though if its that bad why no make a note of where its coming from and just pass it to a steward on the way out. Im  No saying your lying btw i wouldny put up with it myself.

Lone Striker
49 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

So despite the availability of sending an anonymous text to Hearts about racist abuse during a game, you'd rather moan about it on here instead of doing something worthwhile at the time ?

KevinKyle10

You can bury your head in the sand all you like. It’s mental to pretend Hearts and Hibs fans are any different. We are literally friends, neighbours and family to each other. 

This, along with your posts, reads as, “bury your head, like me, and don’t report despicable behaviour.”

I maybe guilty of exaggeration when I said weekly - however sectarianism, racism and violence is a common occurrence at Hearts games and every other team with a sizeable fan base.

Don’t bury your head, call it out.

If you take 100 random people from Edinburgh, chances are at least 10 of them will be complete wankers regardless of what team they support.

doesn’t explain why you don’t call out shit behaviour, or indeed why you’re trying to justify it.

I think shifting the conversations away from the individuals and onto the clubs takes away ones personal responsibility to behaviour in a civilised manner. We can’t ask clubs to legislate for stupidity.

so individuals aren’t to call out shit behaviour, just mind their own business. Clubs aren’t to manage arseholes. Your resolution is just to accept “tribalism.”

There ya go, “there’s a problem, I won’t do my part to weed it out, but I’ll bury my head, your shouldn’t do that.” But it’s cool you’ve got season ticket 🫣😆

HMFC 86
Posted (edited)

Yet then try to castigate the whole Hearts support after rightful criticism of a hubz supporter who has been caught bang to rights abusing Dhanda with racist abuse. And you wonder why people say you are hubz. Maybe you should pop off to dot nest

Edited by HMFC 86
Typo

Armageddon
3 hours ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Interesting, very interesting 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

1 hour ago, Nobreath said:

There is feck all wrong with being a Leftie.  Coming from Bathgate... now that's a different matter. 😉

Generalising someone on the basis of where they are from.

Seems a bit righty.

😆

Sooks
3 minutes ago, Ked said:

Generalising someone on the basis of where they are from.

Seems a bit righty.

😆

I actually assumed it was a clever retort based on the mass unemployment caused by a rightwing government that affected places like Bathgate pretty fiercely :D 

escobri
5 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

Have you done this?

Unacceptable behaviour

Budges snitch line. 🐍 

Chuck Berry
Just now, escobri said:

Budges snitch line. 🐍 

Yeah it's a good way to report sectarian bigots and racists in confidence, and get them turfed out our club.

I P Knightley
8 hours ago, Sir PH said:

I'm not sure he's got the glasshouses saying correct.

He said it's what springs to his mind. i.e. his head's full of gobbledegook.

chrystaf
8 hours ago, Sooks said:

I think many on here are unaware of how bad that particular section of their support has become . Their ultras are more of a casual group than a singing section . They are attempting to revive a sort of football fighting culture that Scotland has moved on from , and it is causing their normal supporters a lot of aggro . They are getting in to fights with their own supporters and ejecting them from seats and bullying them . The club has thus far remained silent on them , but it is getting to a point where they will have to speak out 

Sadly correct.  I don't think the club has the balls to do anything about it.

iainmac
8 hours ago, gjcc said:

Image thankfully blurred. 
From memory the guy looked like Sid James if he’d been brought up in the bushes at Leith Links with free access to a dealers stash his whole life. 

Close but no cigar. 

Muirhouse. 

Used to play CF for the Muirhouse Violence. 

Cameronstheman
9 hours ago, el padrino said:

To be fair on their forum they are slating this morons behaviour so let's hope Hibs ban the racist clown 

2nd post, quality