How will Hibs spin this one.

Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy

Police Scotland have detained a Hibernian supporter after Ross County midfielder Yan Dhanda reported being the subject of alleged racial abuse during the sides’ meeting at the Global Energy Stadium.

Dhanda raised the incident in the 30th minute of the game with match referee Don Robertson, who then informed the fourth official.

"Ross County and Hibernian have worked with Police Scotland to identify the male suspect, who has now been detained," the Dingwall club said in a statement.

"There is no place for this in our game or society as a whole."

Hibernian said they would take "the strongest possible action against anyone identified in making discriminatory and hateful comments".

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• 1971fozzy

• Threedoorsdown

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bungalow Bill

Hibs class strikes again. 

martoon

"The Jambo bassa provocavated me, likesay, yer honour...ken"?

Sooks
Posted (edited)

They have a history of this sort of thing . Hibs have a problem with racism and have done for a while 

IMG_6961.jpeg

Edited by Sooks

Bull's-eye

Whataboutery is usually their go to narrative when they disgrace themselves.

Pretty common thing over the years & quickly forgotten by the media who pander to the Easter Road myths.

Sir PH
14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

They have a history of this sort of thing . Hibs have a problem with racism and have done for a while 

IMG_6961.jpeg

I'm not sure he's got the glasshouses saying correct.

Ron Burgundy
4 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Yeah. But a rolling stone spoils the broth. 

Sir PH
Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah. But a rolling stone spoils the broth. 

True. And never look a gift donkey in the arse.

jamboozy
18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

IMG_6961.jpeg

😖😖 these posts from dot nut. I can’t believe people like that are allowed anywhere near the internet.  :facepalm:

el padrino

To be fair on their forum they are slating this morons behaviour so let's hope Hibs ban the racist clown 

Sooks
17 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I am not sure he manages to find his own house on the way home each day 

munro9

You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead! 

Sooks
Just now, munro9 said:

You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead! 

You can lead a Hibs to culture but you cant make him think 

Threedoorsdown

Does this really need to be about Hibs? I hear racist and sectarian things on an almost weekly basis at Tynecastle.

A ***** is a ***** regardless of what team they support. I’m glad he has been caught and hopefully he has the book thrown at him.

John Findlay
44 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

😖😖 these posts from dot nut. I can’t believe people like that are allowed anywhere near the internet.  :facepalm:

That's from the hibees.bounce not .nut.

indianajones
3 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Does this really need to be about Hibs? I hear racist and sectarian things on an almost weekly basis at Tynecastle.

A ***** is a ***** regardless of what team they support. I’m glad he has been caught and hopefully he has the book thrown at him.

It's about Hibs because the guys been arrested for it. 

I'd suggest you report the racist things you hear to the club so the clowns can be weeded out. Very surprised to hear you hear racism on a weekly basis at Tynecastle though. 

jamboozy
7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

That's from the hibees.bounce not .nut.

Thanks👍 point still stands.

A heading Rocky is megged twice a match. 

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You can lead a Hibs to culture but you cant make him think 

Sooks
10 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

It is about Hibs because it was one of their fans that is responsible . Not an uncommon feature in that support in recent times . When it happens with a fan at another club then it will be centred on the individuals there . Hibs have a problem with their support and it is escalating 

Shooter McGavin

aYe bUt hE ShOuLdNy bE WiNdInG Us uP Eh, PrAcTiCaLlY AsKiNg fOr iT!!!

Threedoorsdown
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It is about Hibs because it was one of their fans that is responsible . Not an uncommon feature in that support in recent times . When it happens with a fan at another club then it will be centred on the individuals there . Hibs have a problem with their support and it is escalating 

People are angry, young men especially are increasingly alienated and one of the ways that’s manifesting itself is as social unrest which includes the football. 

The problem is much bigger than point scoring against clubs. I’m so fed up of tribalism holding society back.

Most of the people commenting on this thread probably don’t give a **** the guys racist or that Yan has been victimised. They just want to point score and point fingers. Until that changes we will achieve nothing and the problems will continue. 

Just as a FYI, I posted a thread on here warning other fans about someone loosely connected to the club who has just been caught in trying to meet young kids and the kids deleted it, I’ll say no more on that matter as I don’t want banned, but I know which I’m more concerned at.

Edited by Threedoorsdown

1971fozzy
14 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

if you hear that ‘almost weekly’ at Tynecastle then I find that very hard to believe. If so though, have you reported it ? If not then why not ?  What section of the ground is it that is shouting racist things ? 

Sooks
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

aYe bUt hE ShOuLdNy bE WiNdInG Us uP Eh, PrAcTiCaLlY AsKiNg fOr iT!!!

The vile **** had the audacity to spit on the pitch in the direction of the Hibs fans . He should be locked up

Shooter McGavin
1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

True. And never look a gift donkey in the arse.

Well you know what they say, give a horse a fish, and it’ll throw a stone, teach a glass house how to mountain out of a molehill and it’s better to be safe than sorry

ramrod
1 minute ago, Threedoorsdown said:

People are angry, young men especially are increasingly alienated and one of the ways that’s manifesting itself is as social unrest which includes the football. 

The problem is much bigger than point scoring against clubs. I’m so fed up of tribalism holding society back.

Most of the people commenting on this thread probably don’t give a **** the guys racist or that Yan has been victimised. They just want to point score and point fingers. Until that changes we will achieve nothing and the problems will continue. 

Sniff Sniff

Chong

Better to remain silent and thought of a fool than a red sky at night. 

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

The vile **** had the audacity to spit on the pitch in the direction of the Hibs fans . He should be locked up

Hibs fans pay good money to scream abuse at players for 90 minutes, racially abuse them and throw sharp objects at them, how dare an opposition football player have a bit of light banter back!!!!

Threedoorsdown
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Sniff Sniff

Of course, as soon as someone has a different opinion they must be Hibs.

I’m a Hearts fan. I have a season ticket. Happy to take this offline to prove it if you like 👍

Edited by Threedoorsdown

Sooks

No sorry . I have Indian family members and I do give a ****

Tribalism is a part of football . I hope that never changes . Football would be nothing without tribalism . There is a massive difference between football tribalism and racism 

Hibs have a problem with racism in their support as has been proven a few times recently

Their support in general is starting to get pretty out of hand racism aside . Their arsehole element in Block 7 is causing Hibs supporters to turn on each other and some to stop going altogether 

As I said when this next happens with a supporter at another club then it needs to be highlighted that that is their tribe too . Same applies if it is us . You should report the racist incidents that you hear every week at Tynecastle 

John Findlay
6 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Just as a FYI, I posted a thread on here warning other fans about someone loosely connected to the club who has just been caught in trying to meet young kids and the kids deleted it, I’ll say no more on that matter as I don’t want banned, but I know which I’m more concerned at.

What have you as a concerned individual done about it?

1971fozzy

Of course. I’m a Hearts fan. I have a season ticket. Happy to take this offline to prove it if you like 👍

im still waiting for an answer ?

ramrod
2 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Of course, as soon as someone has a different opinion they must be Hibs.

I’m a Hearts fan. I have a season ticket. Happy to take this offline to prove it if you like 👍

Block 7 type response .

Sooks

Does anyone truly believe that this particular incident would have happened yesterday if Dhanda had not signed a pre contract with us ? That is what makes it significant that he is a Hibs supporter 

Jambo in Bathgate
Posted (edited)

Remember the Hibs numpty that shouted BB to our centre half big Clev and was caught on live TV? Didn’t need to be a lip reader to convict him. Game at ER. 

Edited by Jambo in Bathgate
Addition

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Spot on. 

Sooks
1 minute ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Remember the Hibs numpty that shouted BB to our centre half and was caught on live TV? Didn’t need to be a lip reader to convict him. Game at ER. 

Rudi Skacel is a ****ing refugee

Larry Kingston is a looky looky man

Nade is a fat Eddie Murphy 

Dikamona is a black *******

There have been others too

If you read some of the replies to this story on X underneath the Hibs and Ross County statements , you quickly become aware that many of them find it acceptable because he is a Hearts player next season 

edramone

Let he who is without sin among the Hobo support be the first to cast a burnt spoon at him

LogicalEric

Sounds like their young team left a great impression on Dingwall yesterday.Vandalising a boozer aswell as seats/toilets within the stadium.

Pasquale for King

You have to think that these Hibs ***** will ban this guy after they made a big deal, rightly so, about the sectarian singing by the Rangers *****. 

indianajones
17 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Very weird post. 

Racism and pedophillia at Tynecastle but won't do anything about either. Sounds like you don't care either? 

Sooks
Just now, LogicalEric said:

Sounds like their young team left a great impression on Dingwall yesterday.Vandalising a boozer aswell as seats/toilets within the stadium.

I think many on here are unaware of how bad that particular section of their support has become . Their ultras are more of a casual group than a singing section . They are attempting to revive a sort of football fighting culture that Scotland has moved on from , and it is causing their normal supporters a lot of aggro . They are getting in to fights with their own supporters and ejecting them from seats and bullying them . The club has thus far remained silent on them , but it is getting to a point where they will have to speak out 

Sooks
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You have to think that these Hibs ***** will ban this guy after they made a big deal, rightly so, about the sectarian singing by the Rangers *****. 

That is a part of it yes . Another problem that they have is Ben Kensell has encouraged them and supported them . They have made him look like a right ****ing wally 

IMG_6965.webp

Jambo in Bathgate
8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Rudi Skacel is a ****ing refugee

Larry Kingston is a looky looky man

Nade is a fat Eddie Murphy 

Dikamona is a black *******

There have been others too

If you read some of the replies to this story on X underneath the Hibs and Ross County statements , you quickly become aware that many of them find it acceptable because he is a Hearts player next season 

Yep! That’s true! 

iainmac
13 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Remember the Hibs numpty that shouted BB to our centre half big Clev and was caught on live TV? Didn’t need to be a lip reader to convict him. Game at ER. 

Untitled-collage108.jpg

indianajones
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That is a part of it yes . Another problem that they have is Ben Kensell has encouraged them and supported them . They have made him look like a right ****ing wally 

IMG_6965.webp

He wouldn't be near that nowadays. 

Jambo in Bathgate
7 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Very weird post. 

Racism and pedophillia at Tynecastle but won't do anything about either. Sounds like you don't care either? 

Another leftie Hibs supporter I think! Well out the closet with his reply! 

Threedoorsdown
2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Very weird post. 

You can bury your head in the sand all you like. It’s mental to pretend Hearts and Hibs fans are any different. We are literally friends, neighbours and family to each other. 

I maybe guilty of exaggeration when I said weekly - however sectarianism, racism and violence is a common occurrence at Hearts games and every other team with a sizeable fan base.

If you take 100 random people from Edinburgh, chances are at least 10 of them will be complete wankers regardless of what team they support. 

I think shifting the conversations away from the individuals and onto the clubs takes away ones personal responsibility to behaviour in a civilised manner. We can’t ask clubs to legislate for stupidity. 

2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Untitled-collage108.jpg

Image thankfully blurred. 
From memory the guy looked like Sid James if he’d been brought up in the bushes at Leith Links with free access to a dealers stash his whole life.