Most ridiculous/funny shout you've ever heard at a game

mscjambo

Sinbad the Sailor

Dundee Utd away. Standing at the front and this big guy shouts at the linesman "Ya ugly wee bas@£%£ ye make Davie Dodds look like Ryan O'Neil. Is that yer ain face or are ye running it in for a horse." To which the linesman cracked "Shut it ya fat specks moron!"

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• mscjambo

• Go for it 1308

• Tommy Brown

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bull's-eye

"**** off back to Texas, Dallas, ya funking *****"

A particular favourite ! 

SwindonJambo

Back in 2010 with JJ not long back for his 2nd stint, we were playing Killie at home when a somewhat overweight Christian Nade huffs, puffs and sweats as he chases down a loose ball. Cue someone up behind me in the Westfield shouting out, "Mon you! Just pretend it's a burger !" .

Clear few
10 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Probably not, but maybe this has offered us a suggestion for the next time he treads our turf.

Absolutely 💯 but I’m too far up in the posh seats in the main to get that in his lug hole 😉 

Sirudi

I had to take the school football team up to play a game at the very posh and very expensive Gordonstoun, boarding school for the rich and famous.

They obviously fancied their chances, and took the field in all matching brand new tracksuits, which their coach collected from them just before kick-off to reveal a sparkling new strip.

They were a big physical team, and stared trying to intimidate my team, a rough and ready bunch by comparison, as we waited for kick-off.

One of our midfielders brakes the silence by shouting, “let’s take it easy on them lads, remember their parents don’t love them !”

We all burst out laughing.  They were not impressed.

Still makes me laugh !
11-0 to us btw

garybwick

Guy in front of me shouted HEEEY YOU GUUUYYYS at Leigh Griffiths at 20122 final, thought it was pretty funny.

ScottieMac17
1 hour ago, Jambo61 said:

Pass it forward!

This... 

I've heard someone say Haring never passed the ball forward... Straight after watching him pass the ball forward 😂

ScottieMac17

Can't remember the shouts tbh, but back in 2006 in the Scottish cup against Patrick. I remember a guy behind me giving Cesnauskis abuse and pelters all game. Right up until Cesny cut inside and scored a screamer. 

The guy after the goal just got up and left haha. 

jimbojambo
Posted (edited)

In Basel before the game the Hearts fans were standing outside a bar drinking our carry outs when this old Swiss guy walked by wearing a green scarf. Cue then mass singing of you Hibs Bassa. Said gent looked stunned as he knew the abuse was directed at him but couldn't make out what he had done. His look of amazement still makes me smile 😂

Edited by jimbojambo

Posted (edited)

I like Fred McAuley’s story about one time at McDiarmid there was a bad foul / decision and the bloke behind him jumped up, outraged, pointed to the perp and shouted ‘’f******…. f******…… f****** …..  BOO!

Edited by FWJ

gordon simpson

Jim Hamilton running for a pass 

Guy next to us shouts  Hamilton

you look like a big daft school laddie running after a ice cream van 

milky_26
10 minutes ago, FWJ said:

I like Fred McAuley’s story about one time at McDiarmid there was a bad foul / decision and the bloke behind him jumped up, outraged, pointed to the perp and shouted ‘’f******…. f******…… f****** …..  BOO!

fred mcauley also had the one where he was in hospitality at mcdiarmid park and the staff member who is hosting them talking all proper and asking that no bad language is used. then one of the st j players shirks a challenge and she should dodds you fecking shat that

Horatio Caine
2 hours ago, Clear few said:

Absolutely 💯 but I’m too far up in the posh seats in the main to get that in his lug hole 😉 

Aye same lol

Go for it 1308
3 hours ago, Jambo61 said:

Pass it forward!

Brilliant 😂

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

Go for it 1308

I was on duty (police) at a pieman protest outside tynie , holding back the crowd. One of my mates was in the crowd shouted at me , "remember Billy,  you're still a jambo" .....the guy next to him shouted " he's a pig, but a jambo pig" 🤷🙂

mscjambo
On 04/05/2024 at 10:55, garybwick said:

Guy in front of me shouted HEEEY YOU GUUUYYYS at Leigh Griffiths at 20122 final, thought it was pretty funny.

👍  😆 

Lonewolflins
On 04/05/2024 at 09:09, SwindonJambo said:

Back in 2010 with JJ not long back for his 2nd stint, we were playing Killie at home when a somewhat overweight Christian Nade huffs, puffs and sweats as he chases down a loose ball. Cue someone up behind me in the Westfield shouting out, "Mon you! Just pretend it's a burger !" .

😆

DesertDawg

Favourite has always been Johnny Hamilton. 

Every time the ball went out of play at the school end of the old enclosure in one game, the left back that "Wee Hammy" was up against would yell at the stand side linesman "It's ma ba,' definitely, mine.  I'm tellin' ye, it's ma' ba.'

Finally, Johnny had had enough, so threw the ball straight at him, with that toothless grin shouting, "There ye are then, MR. MITRE!"  You could hear the enclosure crowd laugh on McLeod Street.

Ulysses

About 40 years ago, at Shamrock Rovers' old ground at Milltown, Rovers had a home game against Bohemians.  The Bohs keeper rolls the ball to the centre half, who casually trots up the pitch.  The Rovers midfield and defence keep backing up and backing up, and yer man keeps trotting, until eventually he's only about 30 yards from the Rovers goal.  Suddenly, a voice bellows out from somewhere behind me on the terrace

"TACKLE HIM.  HE'S NOT YOUR ****ING SISTER!"

Gregski51
On 03/05/2024 at 09:45, Craig_ said:

To be fair, I've done that with Alan Forrest a couple of times recently. "Don't shoot...oh for fu.......YESSSS!"

I did it just before Ozturk's goal at ER. Never been happier to be proven wrong 

Tommy Brown
6 hours ago, Gregski51 said:

Would put Miko's screamer to win 3-2 in that bracket, too.

Life Aquatic

At home to St Johnstone last year, Cammy Devlin's making a run, intercepted by Olufunwa who pretty much picks him up and throws him to the ground. 

Guy behind me in the second row screams "Leave Cammy alone you fuzzy heided ****"

Loud enough to get a stop and stare from Olufunwa. 

Strijder Koerover

Young pup at Hearts St Johnstone game early 90s. Hearts losing and punter behind me had it in for Davie Kirkwood the whole game. 

Kirkwood scores a belter - either free kick or long range (can’t remember) and waves towards our section (old family enclosure - now main stand).

Punter yells “every *** dug has its day Kirkwood etc etc” and then barks ‘woof’ at him the rest of the game every time he touches the ball or is over our side.

Usually “woof ya bastrd”. 

I was about eight so thought this was something that must be normal…

Rab Mac52

I still remember this from a home game against Aberdeen back in the late 70’s or early 80’s. Mate Tam had it in for the referee who to be fair was having a nightmare. Anyway after one particularly bad decision, the crowd went unusually quiet just as Tam came out with,

”See you referee. The best part of you ran down your mother’s leg the day you were born.”

Cue much groaning from the Gorgie Road end. Even the referee turned to the crowd to see Tam who was now standing on his own feeling quite proud of himself.

spirt of 98

In the 1980s I used to sit in the benches in the Wheatfield. Never forget the boy who used to screech like a bird when the opposition took set pieces. 

crunchy frog

First game of season vs Aberdeen 2003

Steve Paterson was their manager and he was known to like a swally. 

During a pause in play (it was roasting that day) the players were taking a drink of water and tossed the bottles to the side of the pitch.

Someone behind me shouted "dinnae give that to paterson, its got bacardi in it" 

Weebroon98
On 07/05/2024 at 01:20, Gregski51 said:

you weren't the only one mate i think the whole stand was thinking the same thing 😀

noskillson

At some random game... There was a break in play as someone down injured.... Guy shouts. " Don't just stand there, Hearts;  Practice! "

22games nro

At a sportsmans dinner many years ago,Andy Goram was taking questions from the floor I asked the same thing , he said at the old tynecastle they were stuck at the old tunnel just before a match while some hearts presentation was going ahead on the pitch.

He was in the all white new rangers goalie kit feeling like the dogs B**locks , an old hearts fan shouts to him " Goram you look vaginal in that " feeling smug he shouts back, "You mean virginal you hearts Ba**ard" without missing a beat the reply from the old guy was "naw, I wis right the 1st time, you look like a f**ny" !

tbf to Goram he says mcCoist and Durie heard the whole exchange and were pissin themselves laughing and wound him up for ages.

Tokyo Drifter

My favourite was: "You're mince, Spaghetti!". Aimed at Pasquale Bruno, on one of his rare off days. If that was you, take a bow.

Second favourite: "Oxygen for Stampie", after he ran more than 10 yards in under a minute.